Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab (6485 Views)

What Can I Drink To Last Long In Bed ( Is Urgent) / My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by Painkila: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
I used to be a one woman man, as long as I am in a relationship, there was no space in my heart for any other woman.I loved a girl so much and gave her everything, but she paid me back by cheating on me.well before you conclude that I did not satisfy her enough, I want to let you know that I am a born stud,girls testify to that.so her cheating has nothing to do with sex,it was purely out of her greed.I had to get rid of her so fast she didn't even know how,I mourned her for a week, and finally sent her file to the bin.the hurt I felt ended up resetting my emotions,previously I only had space in my heart for only one girl at a time,but now my heart has been opened up for as many girls as possible, currently am rocking 6 girls and am treating them equally, no commitment, just sex and more sex.I will eventually marry one,but for now,let the moanings continue, I just pity my neighbours because it gets louder and louder,depending on the girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by Adukey(f): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
okay, continue

4 Likes

Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by UDUJ(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Juggling 6 girls at once is too small for you to get my respect. For that you need to get with 10

14 Likes

Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
Go collect medal.

3 Likes

Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by tstx(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Funny Man

1 Like

Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by marunga(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Painkila:
currently am rocking 6 girls and am treating them equally, no commitment, just sex and more sex.I will eventually marry one,but for now,let the moanings continue, I just pity my neighbours because it gets louder and louder,depending on the girl.
Only six and you are making it a topic? Come down here in South Africa and you will have at least sixteen of them or more. Stupid boy.

6 Likes

Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
You are hurting yourself, even dating 100girls can't fill the emptiness you are feeling.

5 Likes

Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Chikita66:
You are hurting yourself, even dating 100girls can't fill the emptiness you are feeling.

Exactly what I had in mind.
At the end of the day - he's still gon have to look himself in the mirror - and find a way to live with himself.

But who am I to judge? we've all been at war with love at some point.
Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
CorGier:

Exactly what I had in mind.
At the end of the day - he's still gon have to look himself in the mirror - and find a way to live with himself.

But who am I to judge? we've all been at war with love at some point.
All is fair in love and war.

3 Likes

Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by agbonkamen(f): 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hope you will update us when finally catch disease undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
U still havent learnt child.. Stop dating & start fucking a different girl every other day till u cant remember which one is who then ur initiation has just begun... Right now ur still holding on to what u wont find yet.. Start serving these hoes & stop looking for the one.. Six girls & ur making a topic on it. If u continue on this road,one of the six is guaranteed to crush whats left of u.. For now u should be bothered only with watching ur bank figures grow & feed ur pipe with as much punna as u can get.
Use protection tho

7 Likes

Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
Chikita66:
All is fair in love and war.

true. . .whatever helps.
Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by Burgerlomo: 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Painkila:
I used to be a one woman man, as long as I am in a relationship, there was no space in my heart for any other woman.I loved a girl so much and gave her everything, but she paid me back by cheating on me.well before you conclude that I did not satisfy her enough, I want to let you know that I am a born stud,girls testify to that.so her cheating has nothing to do with sex,it was purely out of her greed.I had to get rid of her so fast she didn't even know how,I mourned her for a week, and finally sent her file to the bin.the hurt I felt ended up resetting my emotions,previously I only had space in my heart for only one girl at a time,but now my heart has been opened up for as many girls as possible, currently am rocking 6 girls and am treating them equally, no commitment, just sex and more sex.I will eventually marry one,but for now,let the moanings continue, I just pity my neighbours because it gets louder and louder,depending on the girl.

Please are you recruiting? I am available if the work in your abattoir is too overwhelm for you and my service is free of charge cool

5 Likes

Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by marvin906(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
I did that shit one's and karma used me take play ball.. my heart is still as hard as titanium buh I don't play with chick's feelings.. I always put my contract before them who nor like am can go
Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by roarik(f): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
nawa o...smh lipsrsealed
Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by DAramis: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
marvin906:
I did that shit one's and karma used me take play ball..
my heart is still as hard as titanium buh I don't play with chick's feelings..
I always put my contract before them who nor like am can go
What type of contract?

The ones I have met based on that didn't agree.

Still waiting for when someone get a lady like anastestia in fifty shades of...
Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by marvin906(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
DAramis:

What type of contract?

The ones I have met based on that didn't agree.

Still waiting for when someone get a lady like anastestia in fifty shades of...

they are you just have to look harder..
Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by DAramis: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
marvin906:

they are you just have to look harder..
Sure, they are there.
Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by Cutehector(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
agbonkamen:
so are you trying to say most girls are carriers of disease grin

1 Like

Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by agbonkamen(f): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cutehector:
so are you trying to say most girls are carriers of disease grin
prevention is far relevant than cure

1 Like

Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by Cutehector(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
agbonkamen:
prevention is far relevant than cure
omo what are we preventing? Someone wey never even bang sef will just die in accident.. Like fvcks us all.. We just have to do all we can to enjoy it to the very best.
Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by habsydiamond(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
And u go dey happy like that oooo.....u Betta press brake B4 I dash u a slap..... grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by egworlordor(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
And how much are you spending on the 6 gurls? Abi na oshofree na im you be? Later you will be blaming buhari for bad economy whereas u r wasting ur resources on TTB (Toto Trust Bank)... you better wise up

1 Like

Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
OK more lube to your dick
Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by UDUJ(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
egworlordor:
And how much are you spending on the 6 gurls? Abi na oshofree na im you be? Later you will be blaming buhari for bad economy whereas u r wasting ur resources on TTB (Toto Trust Bank)... you better wise up

TTB- Toto Trust Bank. The bank where you can only deposit and never withdraw grin

2 Likes

Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by Innocentchild(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
What a Great man
What a Great life
Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
Welcome to the club Fam.
These hoes would never be loyal.

So grab em by the pusssyy
Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by beetown(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
another brother that has escaped the shackles of women...I applaud you my op

Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by agbonkamen(f): 4:33am On Mar 19, 2018
Cutehector:
omo what are we preventing? Someone wey never even bang sef will just die in accident.. Like fvcks us all.. We just have to do all we can to enjoy it to the very best.
hmmm ok o
Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by don4real18(m): 7:05am On Mar 19, 2018
Your choice... cool
Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by Painkila: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2018
marunga:
Only six and you are making it a topic? Come down here in South Africa and you will have at least sixteen of them or more. Stupid boy.
well, coming from someone that used to kill himself on top one girl, i am not doing badly,and there is room for more.
Re: My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab by Painkila: 7:31am On Mar 19, 2018
agbonkamen:
I might be a stud,but am not dumb

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can Pick Only One During Quarantine For A Month: / This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed / Why Do Guys Find Me More Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.