Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo (39259 Views)

Oludamilola Osinbajo And Seun Bakare's White Wedding Photos / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluseun Bakare's Engagement In Aso Rock (Photos) / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by Teniola2000: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Billionaire businesswoman, Bola Shagaya , looked stunning at the church wedding of her son, Seun Bakare, to Oludamilola Osinbajo, daughter of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, in Abuja yesterday March 17th.

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG

https://joelsblog.com.ng/see-stunning-photos-of-billionaire-businesswoman-bola-shagaya-at-her-sons-wedding-to-osinbajos-daughter/

4 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by Teniola2000: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by Durhleepee(f): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Did you say 7.4million?! Chai, I'm feeling dizzy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by DuruCrusher(m): 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
She for wear rubberband ne?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
shocked

Body odour Buhari is a thief

Coward sinbajo is a thief

smelly mouth tinubu is a thief

Liar Mohammed is a thief

Now look at our money on this woman neck.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by femmix112(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
crazysaint:
shocked

Liar Mohammed is a thief

Ur money is she a politician no go work for your money dey fine who thief ur tax.smh

29 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by itspzpics(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ayeeeee oo
Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
That's the cost of my toothbrush na undecided

Mtcheeww

My future toothbrush

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by Dutchey(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
pls help me pray for Napoli oooo

2 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
IT IS GOOD TO HAVE MONEY.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by free2ryhme: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
grin angry
Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by free2ryhme: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
post=65955072:
IT IS GOOD TO HAVE MONEY.

You wan die for poverty ni
Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by Pidginwhisper: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
MILF!!!!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by free2ryhme: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
crazysaint:
shocked

Liar Mohammed is a thief

3 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Another man's lifetime salary. cool

2 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
MILF!!!!! wink
smh

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by maisauki: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pls, how many marriages have taken place in the last two weeks?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by Omotayor123(f): 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
hmmm.. Olowo n se Ore Olowo.

Bless me too oh Lord.!

4 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
Congratulations to the family.
Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by PortableToDynam(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
owo ni koko

nobody must ebuka me on my own day too

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by toluxa1(m): 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
How is the mother Shagaya and Son's Surname is Bakare?
How does the Son has a different surname from the mother. Did she have him for another man or...? Wikipedia says she has 6 children and none of them listed is Oluseun (the groom). I no just understand the relation.

9 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by aforosco(m): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
Dutchey:
pls help me pray for Napoli oooo

My son your sins are forgiven.Napoli will win but just 1-0
Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by sweetilicious(f): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Billionaire and a wife and a mother too.Chai! I need tutorial on her strengths and weaknesses

2 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by hypnotic(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Shagaya has been clinching all the past president's wives since abacha, nice one here, nothing lost

4 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by santricedupas(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
e be like say our leaders are voted just for marriage ceremonies, they all came together to join husband and wife together without rejection or oppossed, but to pass make a derica of rice or beans to be 70 naira naa him you go dey hear economy go spoil, dollar scarcity, etc

4 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by datola: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by fallout87: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
I don't see what is stunning. She is a heavy-set older woman wearing too much makeup.

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by obafemee80(m): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
grin
Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by guttentag(m): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
milfy
Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by Topestbilly(m): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
7.4 million undecided

So how much the wedding gan gan cost
Re: Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo by designVATExcel: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
Wow, a billionaire. Please where do these people meet , lol. Let me keep my friends

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation / Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom / Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.