Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show (60749 Views)

Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit At The Eviction Night (Photos) / Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Oluwambo147(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
anjieross:

angry
Envy my foot
you must be one of this well hoe bitches for you to support that fool in ur Generations to come you cannot have some one like simi in ur lineage

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
nerodenero:
Asa no fine but she is probably the best female artist in Africa, again Simi and Asa aren't ugly, ask Softwerk and Shade, they know better.

Sex appeal, your food my poison, they reason some ain't straight.

Good dressing, you are right but no matter how perfect you might want to view yourself, there is always that thing that is a minus. Ask Late Steve Hawkins.

Lacks fan base, check her twitter handle and you'd marvel.

Lacking a man, did she complain to you? That's her own business whether to have one or not. Why carry am for head like gala?

Maybe before God, she might be righteous than you and I.

Lastly, you just made me write too much stories over nothing. Besides you don't even know her personally, why too much hate? Instead of hating,you would have dissipated such energy to good use.

I won't dignify you with another response. Shalom!
i wish I can give you a mendal� for this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Innobee99(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Seems she was once a typical village girl. She still displays it by standing beside a flower to snap.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by misano(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
UDUJ:
I have noticed you guys don't just like this Simi babe undecided

Dey are waiting 4 her nude pics. Useless ppl. If she poses nude now her fan base will double in Naija

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by haslaw(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
Innobee99:
Seems she was once a typical village girl. She still displays it by standing beside a flower to snap.

Simi is an ugly_village girl.
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by babatee1985(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:
She lacks the beauty look.

She lacks any kind of sex appeal.

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks a good sense of dressing.

She lacks any fan base.

She even lacks a man to call her own.

Good thing God does not discriminate, as she would have lacked God too.

Modified: why my opinion of her dey pain una?I cannot have my own opinion again?if it pain you, please kuku go kee yourself.
NwaAmaikpe's junior brother spotted.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Kingsley1000(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
OhGeeBee:
Guy you wicked o
Nah your fellow human you compose this mighty poem for??
Fear God a little nahgrin
At least appreciate his handwork a littlegringrin
THE GUY NO GET JOY
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by sweetilicious(f): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

Modified: why my opinion of her dey pain una?I cannot have my own opinion again?if it pain you, please kuku go kee yourself.
The only thing I can see you lacking is your inability to see that she created a style that could make a clothing line. Its a pity
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by misano(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
anjieross:
Zero fashion sense and she will be feeling fly
mtcheww undecided

She dresses very well to me. Good fashion sense I must say. Well.. dats ur opinion.
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Thewesterner(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

And you gave it All... Thank God for life
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by rossyc(f): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
She is a good artist no doubt, but her outfit to that event was a no no for me..
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
Bolustical:
Abeg wetin Chelsea play?
they won 2...1...will play against the Saints in the semi finals
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by piagetskinner(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
who cares what she does and what she wears...
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by flington4550(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

Person like you no fit add pics for your profile
definition of a shithole person
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Motion123(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
No matter the dressing, she still remain my baby/love. Love her to the bone
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Enmas078(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
It's been long we last heard about the sex doll. Biko...Are they all pregnant��

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by anjieross(f): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Oluwambo147:
you must be one of this well hoe bitches for you to support that fool in ur Generations to come you cannot have some one like simi in ur lineage

grin grin
see monkey give am banana
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by adahgold(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

Where she is today you can never be there I mean you can never be there for life cuz people like will be poor for life. You that have all the qualities were are you today? I guess your work is to write nonsense on nairaland that is your own quality. Smh.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Oluwambo147(m): 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
anjieross:

grin grin
you got it Bitch i love bananas
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by zedman1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

Haba guy, that musical sense own, I disagree with you. Mbanu, no! Simi can sing sweet jamings mehn. Babe sings like a bird.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

She is ugly but she's doing well, better than you 1000 times

Seek help quickly before frustration kills you

Idiota

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by djgreenland(m): 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

Lack musical sense

Make we hear your voice abeg.
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Trailblazer93: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

Congratulations ohh. You wey get everything abeg who know you. You don bath. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Hate and jealousy is all I see. That y you might not get beyond ur present state. Shiorrrr
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by ibolomo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

bro, you should have insulted anything but her music sense and fan base.
She's one the best vocalists in Nigeria, who dropped an album that debuted on the top 10 Billboards World charts.
come and be going abeg
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by SirBunky85(m): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2018
nerodenero:
Asa no fine but she is probably the best female artist in Africa, again Simi and Asa aren't ugly, ask Softwerk and Shade, they know better.

Sex appeal, your food my poison, they reason some ain't straight.

Good dressing, you are right but no matter how perfect you might want to view yourself, there is always that thing that is a minus. Ask Late Steve Hawkins.

Lacks fan base, check her twitter handle and you'd marvel.

Lacking a man, did she complain to you? That's her own business whether to have one or not. Why carry am for head like gala?

Maybe before God, she might be righteous than you and I.

Lastly, you just made me write too much stories over nothing. Besides you don't even know her personally, why too much hate? Instead of hating,you would have dissipated such energy to good use.

I won't dignify you with another response. Shalom!
very objective and truthful response deviloid of bias and insults.dia is no way I will agree dat simi is ugly.though not a fan of her music except "Owambe" and "Jamb Question"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by brainbox2014(m): 7:56am On Mar 19, 2018
Still got the voice �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day / Davido Shocked To See Daddy Freeze Hanging Out With Pastor Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.