Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,116 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Somebody Please Help Me With A Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Somebody Please Help Me With A Loan (474 Views)

How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living / Somebody Please Explain This / 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Please Help Me With A Loan by mayorjosh(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hi guys

I want to start a small scale business to see myself through school because my parents and not having it rosy right now and I don't want to be a burden on them. I want to be able to cater for myself and my school fees and if possible also help them

I just need a #100,000 to start up please

I'm willing to meet or provide any source of documentation or anything. I've been on nairaland for a while too and I can't abscond with anybody's money I just want to be financially capable and have something that I can use to provide for myself with.
Re: Somebody Please Help Me With A Loan by mayorjosh(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Willing to pay 40% as interest please

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Mark Zuckerberg Founder Of Facebook! / Guysss!!!! There's A New Way To Make Money Online With 500 Naira Only / ****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.