Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Pls Help... - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pls Help... (1428 Views)

Ps4 Fifa 20 Requesting For Update Pls Help A Brother !!!!¡!!!!!¡!!!!!!! / Pls Help Me On How To Mark On Ps2 Pes18 / Pls Help Me, I Got This Error After Installing Gta 5 On My PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help... by GabrielAganyi(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
I want to become a pro in pes2.. My junior bro do flog me 15-0 (that's If I tried my best) ... He says the day I win him he will give me 5k.....i never played soccer just GTa and mortar combat.... (which am a jagabam) *******Please can you guys help me with cheat tips on dribble, shot and defense.......... I will be very glad

My headaches
He scores impossible goals, I don't know how
When I think his players are offside.. They're not
He does many magic...

Pls help
Re: Pls Help... by 9tailskid: 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lol bro. Firstly, which console do you play on?
Re: Pls Help... by GabrielAganyi(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2018
9tailskid:

I don't understand or, I'm not a game guy..... Pes 2016 - 2017....on TV using pads
Re: Pls Help... by jaheymezz(m): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2018
LWkm......he meant shey na ps2 ps3 ps4 xbox and so on that's what a console means
Re: Pls Help... by 9tailskid: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2018
GabrielAganyi:

I don't understand or, I'm not a game guy..... Pes 2016 - 2017....on TV using pads

I know it's on TV you play oh..
What i meant is this.. Is it a Playstation or Xbox that you play on na?
Re: Pls Help... by GabrielAganyi(m): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
9tailskid:

Pes2
Re: Pls Help... by GabrielAganyi(m): 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
9tailskid:

Playstation
Re: Pls Help... by GabrielAganyi(m): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2018
jaheymezz:
LWkm......he meant shey na ps2 ps3 ps4 xbox and so on that's what a console means

Thanks..... It's on pes2
Re: Pls Help... by GabrielAganyi(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
9tailskid:

Bro help na.... Playstation 2
Re: Pls Help... by GabrielAganyi(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
jaheymezz:

Bro I'm eagerly waiting for help oooo

Playstation 2
Re: Pls Help... by 9tailskid: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
GabrielAganyi:

Bro help na.... Playstation 2

Firstly there are no outright cheats for soccer on Ps2... But there are ways to play and make it look like you use cheats...

Since he's "dashing" you 15 goals on a regular basis, i think you prolly don't know how to play.
Anyway, start with the intention of limiting him from scoring too much. Use a defensive formation like 4-5-1 and make sure you pass the ball often, that way he won't be able to touch the ball as much as he'd like. Don't try to use one player and run through to his post.
Re: Pls Help... by 9tailskid: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Pls Help... by typicalgamer(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
9tailskid:

Firstly there are no outright cheats for soccer on Ps2... But there are ways to play and make it look like you use cheats...

Since he's "dashing" you 15 goals on a regular basis, i think you prolly don't know how to play.
Anyway, start with the intention of limiting him from scoring too much. Use a defensive formation like 4-5-1 and make sure you pass the ball often, that way he won't be able to touch the ball as much as he'd like. Don't try to use one player and run through to his post.

use real Madrid only play with Ronaldo and use 541 formation ronaldo will solve all your problems but u need to improve your tackling techniques just use r1 + square to use double players to Chase down the ball ........all I have time for now if you are in warri I would help you but goodluck
Re: Pls Help... by 9tailskid: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
typicalgamer:

use real Madrid only play with Ronaldo and use *4-5-1* formation ronaldo will solve all your problems but u need to improve your tackling techniques just use r1 + square to use double players to Chase down the ball ........all I have time for now if you are in warri I would help you but goodluck

But bros, why you quote me na? No be me need help oh..
Re: Pls Help... by GabrielAganyi(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
typicalgamer:

use real Madrid only play with Ronaldo and use 541 formation ronaldo will solve all your problems but u need to improve your tackling techniques just use r1 + square to use double players to Chase down the ball ........all I have time for now if you are in warri I would help you but goodluck

I'm very grateful boss
Re: Pls Help... by GabrielAganyi(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Pls Help... by 9tailskid: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2018
GabrielAganyi:

God bless you bro

Lol, Amen oh... When finally beat your junior bro, con collect the 5k abeg remember me oh..
Re: Pls Help... by GabrielAganyi(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
9tailskid:

Lol, Amen oh... When finally beat your junior bro, con collect the 5k abeg remember me oh..

No wahala
Re: Pls Help... by oxygenlove(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
GabrielAganyi:

Hahaha, ,omoh, I Knw Why Him Dey Flog U Na,, Even If Yur To Face Each Other On Gta, He Stil Gona Beat U, LNGKM OO
Re: Pls Help... by GabrielAganyi(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
oxygenlove:
Hahaha, ,omoh, I Knw Why Him Dey Flog U Na,, Even If Yur To Face Each Other On Gta, He Stil Gona Beat U, LNGKM OO

Him no reach for GTa..... Bro if you get help.... Talk Abeg.. I the try this days but I no fit score
Re: Pls Help... by oxygenlove(m): 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
GabrielAganyi:

Him no reach for GTa..... Bro if you get help.... Talk Abeg.. I the try this days but I no fit score
only he doesnt use cheat, ,

(1) (Reply)

Good Chess N Scrabble Pc Games / Scrabble Freaks / Pls Links For Pc Games , E.g. Call Of Duty 4, Battlefield 3...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.