Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Are You Feeling Low? This Book, Will Immediately Brighten Your Day - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Are You Feeling Low? This Book, Will Immediately Brighten Your Day (1136 Views)

My New Book Will Draw Blood -wole Soyinka / Wole Soyinka: "InterInventions", My New Book Will Draw Blood / My Music Will Brighten Your Spirit High. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Feeling Low? This Book, Will Immediately Brighten Your Day by samo(m): 3:17am On Mar 10, 2007
I want to offer this book to you. It is an amazing book, kind of inspirational and motivational but not like any you have ever read. This book will definitely brighten your day.

An immediate worldwide sensation was created after The Magic Story first made its appearance in 1900 in the original Success Magazine. After dozens of reprints, it is finally available in eBook form so that you may benefit from its powerful message.

It is claimed that many who read or hear this story almost immediately begin to have good fortune so it is worth a few minutes of your time to find out if it works for you. It did for me and for anyone since 1900 who read it and I gaurantee it wil do the same for you and brighten  your day. You can print it and give it to a friend and loved one.

The book is in two parts. Part 1 reveals the story how The Magic Story was found by a starving artist named Sturtevant. Everyone he told the story to prospered by it. It seemed to change people's lives for the better, like magic.

Part 2 is the actual Magic Story as found by Sturtevant.

So go over to http://www.nigeriaglobalpromo.com/themagicstory.exe . This should open up a dialogue box asking you to either save or open. You can do which ever you choose.

Yours,

Samuel Iyinbo
MD/CEO Nigeria Global Promo.com

Subscribe to www.NigeriaGlobalPromo.com to learn How to make lots of money on the Internet
Re: Are You Feeling Low? This Book, Will Immediately Brighten Your Day by agnesoseka: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2007
Ok!!

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Free Ebook Websites / Ayomorocco Versus Orikinla / If You Know You Can Write 100% With A Good English Contact Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.