Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. (24178 Views)

True Life Story. What Will You Do? / TRUE LIFE STORY: What A Man Went Through In Life for Doing This To His Wife / Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by Yoclan: 12:02am On Mar 19, 2018
Story: WHAT YOU SOW IS WHAT YOU REAP.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A couple had only one son. And the son worked really had and got a scholarship, he traveled; studied, became prosperous and acquired wealth.

He has been away for 10years. So one day, he decides to come home to pay a 'surprise' visit to his parents. He informed nobody that he was coming home.

So that day, he arrived the village at night, and went to their door. It was a bit dark; he knocked, Dady and Mummy opened the door. He has disguised his voice, his face and everything so that they won't recognise him (He wanted to surprise them).

He said, *"You see, em em.... I am just coming to town, but its late now, is dark, just give me a place to sleep , by tomorrow morning I will go to where am going, I want to go......"* When they [the parents] looked at him and saw what he was carrying, it enters into their eyes and heart. They said *"OK!! You are leaving tomorrow morning....come in "*.
With their candle light, they lead him in and he slept

The couple planned, at night saying one to another *" Is this not the end of our poverty? Somebody has brought wealth here. Do we allow this boy [the stranger] to go away like that?....."*

They took a decision to kill him, so Daddy held the knife while Mummy held the hands and they trust (kill) him through with the knife; he died. They quickly parked him and threw him into the forest at the back.

In the morning, fellow villagers were coming to their house, each one saying *"Welcome, we greet you, congratulations!!! We saw your son yesterday , he has finally come back home, we came to welcome him."*

==> These conversation took pace:

Daddy: *"Son? My son? You mean my son came back ?"*

Villager1: *"Yes.., your son was here yesterday, we saw him going to your house "*
Villager 2 : *"Of course , we saw him yesterday night"*

They [Daddy and Mummy] now went back to the bush to look properly , then, they found out that they had killed their only son.

*Lesson:* Whenever Sin is on The Driving Sit, Shame is Sitting at the Back. So your worst enemy is not really witches and wizards. Your worst enemy is your sinful heart .

Do you like stories?? Let me know, I will surely Post more....

A Story Extracted From Sermon by *DK Olukoya.*

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by bjayx: 9:46am On Mar 19, 2018
I'll read later

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by NwaAmaikpe: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2018
shocked

But the parents ended up with his wealth...

A son that abandoned his parents for 10years is that one a good son?
Then when he decided to come home, all he could do was to prank his poor parents.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by okomile(f): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2018
Same. Later pls

1 Like

Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by diportivo: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2018
so

villagers recognise son from ten years ago but parents can't

76 Likes

Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by Chiscomax(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2018
Sorry to say but this is the most useless story I have read since 2014

This is Buhari's fault.

45 Likes

Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by engrobidigbo: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2018
quite deep embarassed
Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by makkosky(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2018
true talk
Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by uju22(f): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2018
Thanks for sharing , nice one

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by buygala(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2018
nonsense story

so while the villagers recognized the boy despite his disguise and the darkness, his own parents couldn't recognize their own son despite d candlelight and the time they spent with him prior to the murder

op doesn't have to use lies to inflict us with brain cancer before he can impart moral lessons...of what use is such moral lesson if we all die from the effect of such blatant bullshit undecided

29 Likes

Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by ssogundele(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2018
Insightful story!
Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by Olukokosir(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2018
I don watch d video b4... D video dey Insyd d song of EVANGELIST OJO ADE...

OP u no try ooo

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by Krafty006: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by benueguy(m): 9:51am On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by bjayx: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2018
I'm still reading ooo
But what is this bride sowing to the marriage??

Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by jojomario(m): 9:51am On Mar 19, 2018
Greed is in their blood stream.
Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by dignitate: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2018
adopted story from OJO ADE OR NIYI ADEDOKUN'S SONG.
thanks though!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by Queenext: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2018
A very poor attempt to chastised sin.

Try harder.

Sin is bad
Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2018
diportivo:
so

villagers recognise son from ten years ago but parents can't

My thoughts exactly grin
Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2018
Not Real Enough or Convincing... How Will Someone Come To Your House to Sleep Without You taking Note of the Face...
Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by luckypeace1980: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2018
True talk
Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by Holahtunez(m): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2018
Mtchwwwww even if d boi travelled away 4 50yearz..d parent will recoqnise him

1 Like

Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by eleko1: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2018
cool
Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by ItzBIM(m): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2018
This is some Nollywood bullshitt
Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by AntiWailer: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2018
dignitate:
adopted story from OJO ADE OR NIYI ADEDOKUN'S SONG.
thanks though!

Yea

Niyi Adedokun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by dignitate: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2018
[s]Sorry to say but this is the most useless story I have read since 2014[/s][/b][/quote]

then why are you sorry? at least you should appreciate effort!
Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by dignitate: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2018
Chiscomax:
[s]Sorry to say but this is the most useless story I have read since 2014[/s]

then why are you sorry? at least you should appreciate effort!
Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by alenwup(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2018
Very cheap and uncreative... Who ever brought this to FP certainly had a bad night

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2018
It's good to be good
Re: Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. by M2dX(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2018
bjayx:
I'm still reading ooo
But what is this bride sowing to the marriage??
hard working ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? / List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos / Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.