Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain (807 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Petitions NJC, AGF Over ‘supreme Court Governor’ Tag By PDP / BREAKING: We Won’t Call Any Witness In Defence Of Petition By PDP, Atiku – INEC / Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain by LRNZH(m): 12:10am On Mar 19, 2018

- Abubakar Habu Muazu said the PDP has destroyed the country

- He said the it would take a while to fix the problem

- The APC chieftain expressed confidence the party will win in 2019

Abubakar Habu Muazu who is a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has expressed confidence in the party winning more states in 2019 than it did in 2015.

In an interview with Independent, the Gombe state governorship aspirant said he was contributing his quota towards strengthening the party in the state.

He said: “As part of my effort to make the party relevant and well rooted in the state, I recently gave out funds to the party to rent offices in all the electoral wards and local government areas of the state in order to have a strong support base for the re-election bid of President Muhammadu Buhari.

“My organisation has also done some rallies in his support, all in a bid to add colour and value to our party knowing that politics is all about engaging the people and we cannot succeed as an opposition party without engaging the people and building the party and I thank God, the people of Gombe have accepted us and they are fully ready for change to come 2019.

Any aspirant that says he is disengaging himself from the party leadership is disloyal and when you have a governor that does not believe in party supremacy, it would be difficult to pull back such governor when errors are being committed." On his earlier position that Nigerians should shun money politics, Muazu said:

“Don’t get me wrong, I still maintain that stand that money politics should be discouraged, people should be elected based on their integrity and contributions to the well being of the people. However, it is not all about me, but about building a viable party that is well accepted by the people, a party that can stand the test of time and pull the crowd to itself.

You should know that there is no way I can achieve my dreams and aspirations without having a strong platform, therefore one must be willing to sacrifice in building and uniting our great party in the state before one can start talking of his aspirations. “There are people that are also eyeing the governorship seat that is far richer than I am. One thing though is the fact that

I am doing this not because I am a desperate person who wants to be a governor at all cost or because I am rich but because I believe in the vision and mission of President Muhammadu Buhari and the APC to salvage the country.

“This is why during my meetings and consultations with party leaders, I always advise them to be wary of politicians that will try to buy their conscience with money. If they collect such monies, they are mortgaging their future and that of their children. I encourage them to assess the antecedents of the aspirants, considering their contributions to the society and the development of the party before making the decision on whom to support.

Go and ask those that know me, they will testify to the fact that I am not doing this because I want to contest an election. “I am a true politician and a grassroots mobiliser, a giver right from my childhood. It is something that I inherited and you cannot take that away from me. It is not about having lots of money, you can have a little and decide to share to touch lives and you can have plenty and decide to keep it to yourself.

For me as a politician, I value people and I care about their needs, which is why every time you come to my house you see people and I always reach out to them. That is why I do all my activities openly; I don’t wait until night then call some few people and we lock ourselves in a room in the name of political meetings. Politics is for the people and not a cult for a selected few". The APC chieftain expressed confidence that the APC will dominate the polls in 2019.

He said: “One thing you don’t know is that the country has been bastardised for 16 solid years under the rule of the PDP and so it needs another 16 years to be fixed. Yes, things are difficult because that is the process of rebuilding, it is always very easy to destroy but difficult to rebuild. By the grace of God, the APC will win reelection and even win more states that it did not win in 2015 including Gombe because Nigerians are gradually understanding that what the APC is doing to get the country back on a good track. I don’t have any iota of doubt in my mind that the APC will do even better than 2015. Meanwhile, Senator Shehu Sani (APC-Kaduna) says the APC must put its house in order to emerge victorious in the 2019 elections. He disclosed this while speaking on Saturday, March 17, at the 5th Olalekan Olomide Platform for Development held at the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) Press Centre, Iyanganku in Ibadan.

https://www.naija.ng/1158216-apc-win-states-2019-muazu.html#1158216

1 Like

Re: It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain by mhiztalee(m): 12:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Re: It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain by ifyan(m): 1:02am On Mar 19, 2018
Hmm believe me a single call from Oga at the top,this probe will be swept under cow shit.

Bubu is a disaster
Re: It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain by Ratello: 1:40am On Mar 19, 2018
If under 3 years this Satanic party called APC had borrowed N11 trillion already I wonder what will happen under them if they are given 16 years. Worthless set of urchins

2 Likes

Re: It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain by LRNZH(m): 1:46am On Mar 19, 2018
Ratello:
If under 3 years this Satanic party called APC had borrowed N11 trillion already I wonder what will happen under them if they are given 16 years. Worthless set of urchins

You dey mind the ineffectual herdsmen?

3 Likes

Re: It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain by DeviIhimself: 1:55am On Mar 19, 2018
LRNZH:

You dey mind the ineffectual herdsmen?
LRNZH shocked

well no sane i mean sane as in SANE person will still support Buhari after the gross incompetence and docile including nepotism pro fulani herdsmen terrorists and other act of terrorism by Buhari

no person with conscience will still support this useless worthless president after seeing these things.
if anyone still do Mark my work it might be
A. benefiting from the government (one position or the other)
B. religious driven

C. Tribalist

and that person is a pro terrorist

Buhari is a criminal terrorist

2 Likes

Re: It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain by DeviIhimself: 1:56am On Mar 19, 2018
cc
Clerverly ngeneukwenu ikpunnu ikpummiri sarrki

do you know Buhari is a criminal terrorist vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
Re: It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain by SHAKABOOM: 2:05am On Mar 19, 2018
Yu can tell that to yur crazy legion of zombies.
Re: It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain by adebayo3449(m): 2:19am On Mar 19, 2018
These funny people sha.
So how many years will it take to Fix the one created by.....?
Chai politicians.
Re: It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain by python1: 3:20am On Mar 19, 2018
Nobody dey argue dat one na. Even that drunk from otueke cannot argue it. undecided

1 Like

Re: It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain by Babacele: 3:24am On Mar 19, 2018
. ..why not 160 years? nonsense!
Re: It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain by omowolewa: 6:13am On Mar 19, 2018
Another 16years, what of the ones created by the military, the those created by colonial masters?!

(Looking at the size of debt Nigeria currently has in it portfolio, the statement is true)

Just tell us the work is overwhelming.
Re: It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain by anibirelawal(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2018
brb
Re: It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 19, 2018
If we are still alive by then... Lubish

The worst form of corruption is the one that brings death to the people.
Re: It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain by blackpanda: 6:48am On Mar 19, 2018
So so true
Re: It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain by blackpanda: 6:49am On Mar 19, 2018
omowolewa:
Another 16years, what of the ones created by the military, the those created by colonial masters?!

(Looking at the size of debt Nigeria currently has in it portfolio, the statement is true)

Just tell us the work is overwhelming.

Our debt is nothing
We havent even started, if we are serious abt develipment
Re: It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain by ChangetheChange: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2018
grin
Re: It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain by Paperwhite(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2018
That simply means APC remains clueless.Any wonder all they've been doing is the blaming game

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Dances As He Mocks Police & Yahaya Bello Over Accusation(pics,video) / President Buhari Achievements Under Federal Ministry Of Finance / AIT: In Search Of Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.