Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,277 members, 7,780,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:05 PM

#BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House (19585 Views)

BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction / Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates / Bbnaija: Nigerians React To Tobi’s Eviction From The Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by G1STM0RE: 5:01am On Mar 19, 2018
GistMore.com

Nigerians on Twitter have launched a protest against Big Brother Naija 2018 after it was announced that Big Brother will be bringing back to the house two evicted housemates.

BBNaija 2018 host, Ebuka Obi Uchendu, during the eviction show tonight announced that Big Brother will bring back to the house two out of the eleven evicted housemates.

Viewers were told they will be voting to bring back two ex BBNaija housemates out of Khloe, K-brule, Dee one, Vandora, Bitto, princess, Angel, Ahneeka, Leo, ifu and Anto.

The two Housemates with the highest scores will be coming back to the House.

However, some Nigerians are bothered that bringing back evicted Housemates will negatively affect the chances of their favourite housemate winning. So they took to the social media platform to vent their disapproval to Big Brother’s twist of the game.

Read some comments below. Even Don Jazzy is against Big Brother bringing back two evicted housemates to the Big Brother Naija house.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by G1STM0RE: 5:13am On Mar 19, 2018

1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:19am On Mar 19, 2018
Dem headache

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by nero2face: 5:50am On Mar 19, 2018
Another Bad strategy by #BBNaija to milk some jobless Nigerians dry, what's de cost of one vote?, multiply them by de number of voters and u will find out what I mean, useless show for some jobless youths...I'd rather Watch Buhari's senseless speech on NTA than watching this rubbish #BBNaija

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by itspzpics(m): 5:57am On Mar 19, 2018
We n0 go gree
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by Homeboiy: 6:21am On Mar 19, 2018
I can never waste my airtime to vote in bbn

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by miracool946: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2018
e be like say we no get job for this country

7 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by Larrey(f): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2018
I think the 2 evicted contestants they want to bring back are going to be fake housemate.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by zlantanfan: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2018
But una no go protest to kick buhari back to duara. Mods u guys are part of the Nigeria problem

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by Kinikini: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2018
Me think they love to watch adult sleeping in the open and would be excited to have the show elongated. It's commercial decision to extort more from the mumu brains who are hungry and yet buy credit to vote for BBNaija. Shameless show and viewers.

nero2face:
Another Bad strategy by #BBNaija to milk some jobless Nigerians dry, what's de cost of one vote?, multiply them by de number of voters and u will find out what I mean, useless show for some jobless youths...I'd rather Watch Buhari's senseless speech on NTA than watching this rubbish #BBNaija

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by DIKEnaWAR: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2018
F00ls that can't protest fuel price hike, corruption and monumental failure of governance.

Senseless country and people.

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by marvin906(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2018
how jobless can we get

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2018
No be people wey get money and time go vote
Wetin concern me sef, the only vote I'm ready to vote is the one that'll take Buhari out of power in 2019 undecided

6 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by Brinxs(m): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2018
I'd rather go back to playing bet9ja!
atleast I fii chop if I win.
Bigbrother ko smallsister ni

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by Amigo101(m): 9:10am On Mar 19, 2018
Una see say monkey hand wan enter his show ....
I still dey observe.
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by lifezone247(m): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2018
6RWNKNB
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by oluwaahmed: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2018
Very foolish youths protesting for a more foolish cause. Instead us to protest against the fact that we will on our gen to watch the show we are protesting crap.

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by free2ryhme: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2018
G1STM0RE:
GistMore.com

Nigerians on Twitter have launched a protest against Big Brother Naija 2018 after it was announced that Big Brother will be bringing back to the house two evicted housemates.

BBNaija 2018 host, Ebuka Obi Uchendu, during the eviction show tonight announced that Big Brother will bring back to the house two out of the eleven evicted housemates.

Viewers were told they will be voting to bring back two ex BBNaija housemates out of Khloe, K-brule, Dee one, Vandora, Bitto, princess, Angel, Ahneeka, Leo, ifu and Anto.

However, some Nigerians are bothered that bringing back evicted Housemates will negatively affect the chances of their favourite housemate winning. So they took to the social media platform to vent their disapproval to Big Brother’s twist of the game.

Read some comments below. Even Don Jazzy is against Big Brother bringing back two evicted housemates to the Big Brother Naija house.

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by Olayetan(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2018
They realised they are making less compare to what they made last year so the strategy to vote in evicted member came up.

But what's my business, I'd rather call my Ex with that airtime to just greet her.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by NothingDoMe: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2018
As Nigerians nor wan wise
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by Iseoluwani: 9:18am On Mar 19, 2018
The mod that banned me last will never know peace

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by free2ryhme: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2018
G1STM0RE:
GistMore.com

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by ADRIAN88(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2018
Big Brother trying to explain his great idea to the wonderfully stupid Nigerian populace.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by obailala(m): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2018
nero2face:
BBn is business for someone somewhere.. sweet business...

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by MrMakaveli20(m): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2018
idiots won't protest for good governance and bad leadership and accountability. they are there on twitter protesting for a stupid show that adds no value to humanity. Tomorrow they will sit down and start blaming Buhari
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by happy200(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2018
Please i want to know, are they protesting on the street or just our usuall ''tweeter protest''?.
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by joystickextend1(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2018
okay..

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by SirLakes: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2018
They should go and protest in front of the big brother house in South Africa.

Only then we'll take them serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans Starts 7pm Today, All You Need To Know And How To Watch / Download Ikebe Super Classic Comics E-book ! / Some Top 10 Hollywood Horror Movies Cliché©

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.