Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 (70183 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 / Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Copa Del Rey Semi Final (1 - 1) On 6th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by osazsky(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2018
emperormossad:

Just as 'big boys' play in Europa while the smallies keep challenging for UCL.
Enjoy your 1 billion with Europa league.
Be proud. You'll meet your fellow 1 billion gang teams there.
ur Madrid is winning Villarreal 2 nil wanted to follow u just the way u are following us but couldn't ,,,y
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Dgovernor88: 8:36pm On May 19, 2018
Just imagine

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 19, 2018
What’s this one saying
fucktoto:
jones just dey jonze.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 19, 2018
iluvpomo:

ha ha Arsenal are a lost club .... 14 years NO EPL titles and so I completely understand your frustrations.
Go and compare yourselves to West Ham .... you are at their level bros grin grin grin
Same old story

I4 years bla bla bla

Like you achieved anything 14 years before you eventually bought virtually the whole of Europe to win your first one in a while.

Even astonvilla managed to win the league without spending that much in that period cheesy

Anyways, I know why you are so happy tonight. As an arsenal fan, I have been through that cycle

Enjoy it while it last.... Fifth place trophy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 19, 2018
iluvpomo:
I have some dear Man U friends (but I will not mention them cheesy). I thought that they would come and be gracious and congratulate me/ my Chelsea ... I do have one cold drink for each of them though cheesy
Congratulations on winning the FA Cup. You beat the better team. Thumbs up.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by zionmede: 8:47pm On May 19, 2018
emmybernard:
CHELSEA DRESSING ROOM AHEAD OF FA CUP FINAL
Conte-(Naming the First eleven)

Courtios,Rudiger....etc.You know this will be my last game in charge as a Chelsea manager,Let's win this game for me.
Hazard-( Cuts in). Not only you sir, this will also be my last game for Chelsea.I can't continue to play for this useless team.
Willian- Thank God Mourinho has given me the escape route.Now I can play for the best club in the world (Man utd) next season .
Giroud- Ha! Willian- but you persuaded me to come to Chelsea and now you want to leave also.
Conte- Shut up everybody let's focus. Who is going to tackle Sanchez tomorrow among you defenders.
(Cahill pretended to want to ease himself and excused himself out of the room)
Conte-- So nobody to Tackle Sanchez.Oh I'm dead.
Hazard- Why are you afraid of Sanchez but I am better than him.
Conte- shut Sanchez is 100 times better than you idiot.
( Hazard muttered some words in anger but Conte heard clearly)
Conte- Hmmmm You call me a match-fixer again!
(Conte now angry attacks hazard with a punch and the fight started)
Now Conte,hazard,willian,Pedro,morata,giroud are now in the hospital as a result of the brawl and they are likely to miss tomorrow match).The FA are planning to announce man utd as automatic winner GGMU.
just passing bro

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Dgovernor88: 8:50pm On May 19, 2018
Just imagine....

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Dgovernor88: 8:52pm On May 19, 2018
Just imagine....[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by kalu61(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2018
undecided grin
Omooba77:

0%
grin
Omooba77:

0%
hahaha
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Dgovernor88: 8:55pm On May 19, 2018
XaintJoel20:
Up Chelsea...

Eden Hazard for sale.

Asking price £500,000 million....
just imagine...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
Same old story

I4 years bla bla bla

Like you achieved anything 14 years before you eventually bought virtually the whole of Europe to win your first one in a while.

Even astonvilla managed to win the league without spending that much in that period cheesy

Anyways, I know why you are so happy tonight. As an arsenal fan, I have been through that cycle

Enjoy it while it last.... Fifth place trophy cheesy

The last time you Arsenal fans were really happy (2004 EPL season) you were in JSS2 and Naira Land did not exist.
Since then, 14 years to be precise, your frustrations have boiled over .... it's OK bros - use this thread to vent. Your nightmare called Wenger is finally over grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Congratulations on winning the FA Cup. You beat the better team. Thumbs up.
By beating your Man U, we (Chelsea) became the better team cool
I appreciate your congrats bro ... enjoy the offseason.
For sure we will all be united in a few weeks as we cheer our Super Eagles .. (unless you are from Ghana tongue )

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 19, 2018
iluvpomo:
The last time you Arsenal fans were really happy (2004 EPL season) you were in JSS2 and Naira Land did not exist.
Since then, 14 years to be precise, your frustrations have boiled over .... it's OK bros - use this thread to vent. Your nightmare called Wenger is finally over grin grin grin
bruv, you are now repeating thesame thing cheesy

Good night and enjoy the trophy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Rrapist: 9:00pm On May 19, 2018
Dgovernor88:
Just imagine
Lol
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by pezeji(m): 9:01pm On May 19, 2018
Mutemenot:
I Support My Team Chelsea
its eight now
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 9:01pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
bruv, you are now repeating thesame thing cheesy

Good night and enjoy the trophy cheesy

I know, I really should not remind you that it has been 14 years since your Arsenal won an EPL title ...

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:04pm On May 19, 2018
iluvpomo:
they will never learn ,they can't even sign a coach ,am sure they got ateta on a free,u can't win the league like this football has passed that stage, what are they saving money for,imagine someone who has not coach a city team B before u now want to make him coach,pep did same with Baca and zidene with Madrid but they had good players, now they want to use ateta who has not been tested to coach these set of average players,I c them finishing 14th or 15th next season,been an assnal fan is the most difficult thing on planet earth I swear,and they don't die of bp or cancer these guys are super humans nor b joke o

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Mutemenot(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2018
pezeji:
its eight now

sure grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Omooba77: 9:09pm On May 19, 2018
optional1:

How was the market today
Issa Royal something
Issa Royal nothing for the Noisy one..
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by mosefin19(m): 9:09pm On May 19, 2018
Prudent5217:

Seems na commentary you listen Pogba Bossed the midfield. Man U greatest mistake was to start Jones instead of Bailey. Jones made almost similar blonder against Tottenham

Oga jones jones everywhere na him say make dem no score abi na striker man u lose that's all just agree hun
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by alexmaye(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2018
LZAA:

Phil jones should not wear a man utd shirt again
Seven years at united and no improvement
Man u approach to games have to change next season
U cant be playing counter attacking football in all games
Mou go get query from board
oga Lzaa Take Am Easy Jones Made D Mistake But Where Was D Fowards To Correct Dat Mis Take ?, Am Out Hope To Quote You In The Nearest Future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by fucktoto: 9:13pm On May 19, 2018
KillaBeauty:
What’s this one saying

my love. kiss

when are we going to meet sef?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by mikron(m): 9:25pm On May 19, 2018
iluvpomo:
I have some dear Man U friends (but I will not mention them cheesy). I thought that they would come and be gracious and congratulate me/ my Chelsea ... I do have one cold drink for each of them though cheesy
oyeah congrats, we played well just that we couldn't conv grin ;Dert. Better luck to me next time
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by mikron(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=osazsky post=67703114][/quote] except u watched another match, u should know which team parked the bus. Congrats to Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 19, 2018
ugohdignity111:
See Wetin person use to play bet9ja..... This country tire me....
na from that sport section this one show?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 19, 2018
ugohdignity111:
See Wetin person use to play bet9ja..... This country tire me....
na from that sport section this one show??
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by optional1(f): 9:36pm On May 19, 2018
Omooba77:

Issa Royal nothing for the Noisy one..

London was all blue today.

Arsenal and man u trophyless
Oya u can join the Royal reception.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by LZAA: 9:36pm On May 19, 2018
alexmaye:
oga Lzaa Take Am Easy Jones Made D Mistake But Where Was D Fowards To Correct Dat Mis Take ?, Am Out Hope To Quote You In The Nearest Future
lol
really jones need pack up find another team
gary neville knew it was over wen jerome thomas was passing him with ease in 2011
this was the same scenario with jones today.
that penalty was comical
sure tin boss
safe wink

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by optional1(f): 9:37pm On May 19, 2018
mikron:
oyeah congrats, we played well just that we couldn't conv grin ;Dert. Better luck to me next time

grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2018
mumu Sanchez would have been an EPL winner now but he chooses money rather than fame and glory spits
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by betonnaira: 9:50pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 by GoshenNLA(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2018
emmybernard:
CHELSEA DRESSING ROOM AHEAD OF FA CUP FINAL
Conte-(Naming the First eleven)

Courtios,Rudiger....etc.You know this will be my last game in charge as a Chelsea manager,Let's win this game for me.
Hazard-( Cuts in). Not only you sir, this will also be my last game for Chelsea.I can't continue to play for this useless team.
Willian- Thank God Mourinho has given me the escape route.Now I can play for the best club in the world (Man utd) next season .
Giroud- Ha! Willian- but you persuaded me to come to Chelsea and now you want to leave also.
Conte- Shut up everybody let's focus. Who is going to tackle Sanchez tomorrow among you defenders.
(Cahill pretended to want to ease himself and excused himself out of the room)
Conte-- So nobody to Tackle Sanchez.Oh I'm dead.
Hazard- Why are you afraid of Sanchez but I am better than him.
Conte- shut Sanchez is 100 times better than you idiot.
( Hazard muttered some words in anger but Conte heard clearly)
Conte- Hmmmm You call me a match-fixer again!
(Conte now angry attacks hazard with a punch and the fight started)
Now Conte,hazard,willian,Pedro,morata,giroud are now in the hospital as a result of the brawl and they are likely to miss tomorrow match).The FA are planning to announce man utd as automatic winner GGMU.
Na like ds craze dey start, you still do Codeine after its bn banned?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.