Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking (36317 Views)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by CastedAyo: 6:20am On Mar 19, 2018
A beautiful U.S.-based Egyptian woman decided to celebrate the end of her problematic marriage in the most savage way one could ever think of, has got herself trending on Facebook.

According to the woman, Cenderella Nana, she uploaded videos of a huge 'divorce party' she hosted after she parted ways with her husband.

See captioned the video;
"My divorce party, thank God. One of the best days of my life."

In the footage, she is seen wearing a white dress, dancing, and cutting a divorce cake. Given that divorced Arab women often face stigma and harsh judgements, Nana was hailed by many as a ground breaker.

However, she got lots of hate in the comments left by people who are not happy by her decision under her post, but has since hit back in several Facebook posts and live streams. There are also some who are happy for what she did.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/beautiful-arab-woman-shares-video-of-herself-celebrating-her-divorce-on-facebook.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by CastedAyo: 6:21am On Mar 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by XhosaNostra(f): 6:24am On Mar 19, 2018
Lol @ divorce party. It sounds like fun.

Freedom! grin

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31am On Mar 19, 2018
Savagery @ it's peak!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by Ekikor(m): 6:33am On Mar 19, 2018
I celebrate with you sister.. Purge yourself of any parasite claiming to be your husband.. .. Marriage is meant to be enjoyed not endured.. ..

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by Homeboiy: 6:40am On Mar 19, 2018
Wow time to fûck around the city

I can see the ban master

Below me

7 Likes

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by hadduni(f): 6:44am On Mar 19, 2018
that marriage must have been a living hell for her to throw a party after divorce.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by Nutase: 6:53am On Mar 19, 2018
Happy for her if divorce makes her happy.

4 Likes

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by Zuluhead(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol @ divorce party. It sounds like fun.

Freedom! grin
Heibo, hey wena. After 100 cows for lobola, do you intend having such a party?

2 Likes

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by XhosaNostra(f): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2018
Zuluhead:

Heibo, hey wena. After 100 cows for lobola, do you intend having such a party?

Lol, any excuse to cut a cake. Nom nom nom. The fat kid inside me likes the thought of that grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by Zuluhead(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, any excuse to cut a cake. Nom nom nom. The fat kid inside me likes the thought of that grin
grin grin rather cutting of cake should alway spring up spontaneously, birth anniversary, dating anniversary, first kiss anniversary, first sex anniversary, lobola anniversary, pets anniversary, conceivced anniversary, matric anniversary, convocation anniversary, everyday anniversary. Infact you cut cake everyday or rather still open a cake shop.

3 Likes

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by XhosaNostra(f): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2018
Zuluhead:

grin grin rather cutting of cake should alway spring up spontaneously, birth anniversary, dating anniversary, first kiss anniversary, first sex anniversary, lobola anniversary, pets anniversary, conceivced anniversary, matric anniversary, convocation anniversary, everyday anniversary. Infact you cut cake everyday or rather still open a cake shop.

LMAO.
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by Zuluhead(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO.
I forgot to include suprise anniversary... Or the cake shop so you get purge of it in a bit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by miqos02(m): 10:17am On Mar 19, 2018
Cool
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by NwaAmaikpe: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2018
shocked

There's no reason in this world for a woman to divorce her husband.

Even if her husband cheats on her,
Beats her,
Maltreats her,
Assaults her,
Insults her.
Nothing in this world justifies a divorce.

That's why it is safest to remain a baby mama.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by OCTAVO: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by ifyan(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2018
Hmm.

Have you noticed after most divorce case the female folks celebrate because they think that they are free from the man not minding what's next. And they tend to present themselves as a victim to the cause of the divorce.

Another is that tend not to be in a stable relationship afterwards.

After in the divorce is not the solution but planning should be next because you don't know the next person

2 Likes

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by debolayinka(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2018
And hungry people still attend to chop?

Okay!

3 Likes

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by Tessie01(f): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2018
wow she's so excited, you can imagine what she has been through in marriage. God please I need the best man for me, I don't ever want a divorce

2 Likes

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by princeadams11: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=Ekikor post=65959518]I celebrate with you sister..
Purge yourself of any parasite claiming to be your husband..
Marriage is meant to be enjoyed not endured..
Marriage is all about, enjoyment, endurance and tolerance. You can't expect to enjoy thought you marital life. Correct the way you think

1 Like

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by dfrost: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2018
It is finished grin cheesy Nothing more to see. We've seen it all cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by SAMBARRY: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2018
Nawa o.women are really breaking societal norms and inhibitions.they don't even send again.BUT she's cute sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by obembet(f): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2018
Freedom
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by IJOBA2: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
OYA NA
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by kceewhyte(m): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2018
Well she still have 99 problems grin

1 Like

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by midehi2(f): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2018
Sometimes it worth celebrating
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by oyetunder(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2018
Time shall tell if some celebrations are actually worthy of the sounds of music.

2 Likes

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2018
Olosho married to a dog

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday / Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have / Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.