Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother (7908 Views)

I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Home Alone With My Step-brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by liquidlove2018: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2018
Dear Admin,

My wife of two years has a step brother, Oyin that I am not comfortable with. In fact,I am 80% sure that he is not just a brother to her.

During my meeting and courting of my wife,she made me know that she and Oyin are very close. Infact,they are called twins in their family. This guy is about 29,my wife is 27. They call each other every day. They confide in each other. Most times,when we have an argument,hes the one that my wife confides in.

When we got married,he started to visit us often. Sometimes he stays for the weekend. I was cool with that but I just wished I had the same relationship that my wife has with her step brother. They were really tight. One time,he bought her some very sexy lingerie. I was really jealous but my wife laughed it off.My business makes me travel all the time and I am sometimes grateful that Oyin is around when I am not,we even call him to come so my wife wont be lonely when I am not around. How stupid I was!

A few days ago,I traveled out of town for business. I was supposed to be gone for two days. I got to my business location and things changed hence,I had to leave early morning the next day. As I was about to board my flight,I called my wife but her line was switched off. I called Oyin,his too was switched off. When I landed,I called but their lines were still off. So I took a taxi and went home myself.

I got home and used my key to enter the house. I went to my bedroom and saw my wife and her step brother in bed wrapped in each other's hands!....I was flabbergasted!....They were sound asleep. But in my shock,I said: What da Bleep!..that woke my wife. They both were startled to see me. Before I could ask what was going on,Oyin said : arh,Uncle welcome,aunty had a night mare and I came to help her sleep. He said he didnt know when he too fell asleep. Since they were both dressed although,Oyin had his boxers and singlet on,I was really confused. When I said,both of you were having sex in my bed,my wife burst out laughing. Of course both of them denied having sex. They claimed my wife couldnt sleep,so Oyin came to help her sleep.

Even though I didnt like their explanation,it seemed to check out. My wife was also dressed in her nightie but in my head,what if they finished and dressed up..some people do it...

Since the incident,I have told my wife I dont want her brother around again. She says I am over reacting considering that I already know how close she is to her step brother. I really dont know if ...

https://livelystones.com.ng/is-my-wife-having-an-affair-with-her-step-brother/
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by coolcharm(m): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2018
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by SpyAC(m): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2018
Very simple Mathematics jst buy a spy nd recording camera that can record their conversations, hide any where only you can access later. I will be waiting. For ur testimony later.

14 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by correctguy101(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2018
SpyAC:
Very simple Mathematics jst buy a spy nd recording camera that can record their conversations, hide any where only you can access later. I will be waiting. For ur testimony later.

Your name says it all....

Spy is another word for Aproko. OP obey this my guy advice and install one Aproko device somewhere. That Aproko device has helped me wella. You can't do nonsense when I'm on my glasses, na video you go see later. or speak or do nonsense in my room and living room. I bugged my house myself cos I like watching the replay of myself and others. it's live reality show.... hahahaha

I've never let the sex parts stay too long in my tab. Always delete after watching, hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by liquidlove2018: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2018
This type of closeness , na waoh ohhh

Let him take your idea.

SpyAC:
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by z11111: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nah there u go fear step brother nah

But they may not be doing anything ,just that the closeness is too much.

liquidlove2018:
Dear Admin,

My wife of two years has a step brother, Oyin that I am not comfortable with. In fact,I am 80% sure that he is not just a brother to her.

During my meeting and courting of my wife,she made me know that she and Oyin are very close. Infact,they are called twins in their family. This guy is about 29,my wife is 27. They call each other every day. They confide in each other. Most times,when we have an argument,hes the one that my wife confides in.

When we got married,he started to visit us often. Sometimes he stays for the weekend. I was cool with that but I just wished I had the same relationship that my wife has with her step brother. They were really tight. One time,he bought her some very sexy lingerie. I was really jealous but my wife laughed it off.My business makes me travel all the time and I am sometimes grateful that Oyin is around when I am not,we even call him to come so my wife wont be lonely when I am not around. How stupid I was!

A few days ago,I traveled out of town for business. I was supposed to be gone for two days. I got to my business location and things changed hence,I had to leave early morning the next day. As I was about to board my flight,I called my wife but her line was switched off. I called Oyin,his too was switched off. When I landed,I called but their lines were still off. So I took a taxi and went home myself.

I got home and used my key to enter the house. I went to my bedroom and saw my wife and her step brother in bed wrapped in each other's hands!....I was flabbergasted!....They were sound asleep. But in my shock,I said: What da Bleep!..that woke my wife. They both were startled to see me. Before I could ask what was going on,Oyin said : arh,Uncle welcome,aunty had a night mare and I came to help her sleep. He said he didnt know when he too fell asleep. Since they were both dressed although,Oyin had his boxers and singlet on,I was really confused. When I said,both of you were having sex in my bed,my wife burst out laughing. Of course both of them denied having sex. They claimed my wife couldnt sleep,so Oyin came to help her sleep.

Even though I didnt like their explanation,it seemed to check out. My wife was also dressed in her nightie but in my head,what if they finished and dressed up..some people do it...

Since the incident,I have told my wife I dont want her brother around again. She says I am over reacting considering that I already know how close she is to her step brother. I really dont know if ...

https://livelystones.com.ng/is-my-wife-having-an-affair-with-her-step-brother/
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by fancy4eve(f): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
U really need 2 calm down nd talk 2 ur wife, make her see reasons why u don't want her step brother in d house again nd if she insist, u make her choose btw u both, her reaction will tell, cus I know she can not pick her step bro ova u nd pls do not install any camera, cus it might lead 2 a broken home. Just talk 2 her nd if possible, wit d step bro.
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by Beke2020: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
I admire your opinion on this matter
fancy4eve:
U really need 2 calm down nd talk 2 ur wife, make her see reasons why u don't want her step brother in d house again nd if she insist, u make her choose btw u both, her reaction will tell, cus I know she can not pick her step bro ova u nd pls do not install any camera, cus it might lead 2 a broken home. Just talk 2 her nd if possible, wit d step bro.
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by z11111: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
Making sense too.

fancy4eve:
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by Kobicove(m): 1:54am On Mar 23, 2018
I'm not sure what type of advise to give in this situation undecided
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by Burgerlomo: 2:18am On Mar 23, 2018
SpyAC:

Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by kalu61(m): 3:15am On Mar 23, 2018
when hand shake crosses the elbow, hmm

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by Beke2020: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nice one if he truly want it over. Rather like someone advise. Simple tell her not to invite him to the house again[quote author=Burgerlomo post=66076839][/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by z11111: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
Even possible to limit the communication between them

Beke2020:
Nice one if he truly want it over. Rather like someone advise. Simple tell her not to invite him to the house again
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by andyanders: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
To me, they have been fvcking themselves before you married her. Understand that they are just step brother/sister and anything can happen.Switching off their fones at the same time and you coming in and seeing both on your matrimonial bed goes to show you what they have been doing. Remember that if they have been fvcking for a long time, they need not to be doing that everyday in your house.

You married a wrong person and the earlier you discover this, the better because at the long run, you will be a looser.

For me, I will call off the marriage and be with my senses.He could end up fathering your children and you will stand to train them.

5 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by Lalas247(f): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
nightmare! really smh
that was the best excuse ..

op kick her out ... regardless if they slept together or not their relationship is unhealthy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
step brother is nothing. Dude is fucking your wife. So they couldnt find any other place to sleep?? And they couldnt sleep with their clothes on? I dont think brothers and sisters can love each other that much to call each other daily. Dude is definitely fucking your wife and probably in the ass too

grin grin
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 25, 2018
secretly put camera in ur house

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by SweetJoystick(m): 12:58am On Mar 25, 2018
tales by moon light
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by z11111: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2018
The relationship looks suspicious but i think he should have real proof before taking action. maybe installing hidden camera in the house.

Lalas247:
nightmare! really smh
that was the best excuse ..

op kick her out ... regardless if they slept together or not their relationship is unhealthy
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by z11111: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2018
Well, for now , its still an assumption until there is a proof.

Ebuka2016:
step brother is nothing. Dude is fucking your wife. So they couldnt find any other place to sleep?? And they couldnt sleep with their clothes on? I dont think brothers and sisters can love each other that much to call each other daily. Dude is definitely fucking your wife and probably in the ass too

grin grin
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2018
Oga the truth they say is always bitter, Your wife and her step brother are fucking themselves, take it or leave it. My advice,install a camera as advice here,don't even bother talking to them,they will deny it and if you stop him from coming to ur house,I tell you,the show will still continue elsewhere. Pretend as if nothing happened,install the spy device and catch them red handed.
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2018
z11111:

ok grin
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2018
z11111:

. What nonsense assumption is that,until he pregants his wife for him before he starts taking precaution or what? My friend,he should better go for a DNA test if at all she has given birth. What nonsense.
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by Lalas247(f): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2018
z11111:
The relationship looks suspicious but i think he should have real proof before taking action. maybe installing hidden camera in the house.

Yes ... hidden camera would give the evidence needed

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by z11111: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2018
Some ladies dont know where to draw the line when they are married. Which is very bad.

Lalas247:

Yes ... hidden camera would give the evidence needed

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by nanauju(f): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
angryr
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by 99miles(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
if this story is real, then am amazed at the level of gullibility of some men.......smh.
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by ehmmy11(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
SpyAC:
bar man two bottles for this guy... He should have installed it a long time ago

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart / #nobraday – See How Nigerian Ladies Celebrate No Bra Day (photos & Video) / If You Don't Want To Get Her Pregnant, Avoid These Sex Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.