Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,091 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos (24136 Views)

Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Killed In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by osuofia2(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2018
n
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by dadasupremacy(m): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2018
Ode
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by Pappyjim: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2018
Na waaoooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by erico2k2(m): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2018
farouk0403:

So what's the big deal about it

They have the right to move anytime any day
And you think thats orite chey?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by erimmy(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2018
delikay4luv:
Today is my birthday. Happy birthday to myself.
Note: I don't have any relationship with Miyett Allah or Buhari's cows. Thanks.
Wow,finally I have a birthday mate. Happy birthday to us. #march19babies.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by BanevsJoker(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2018
Ngokafor:

Na so...not .untill cows causes a major plane crash via landing disaster..This useless fulani government will not do anything..

Cowtocracy is what buhari and his fulani administration is all about.

Notice how the cows are not allowed whenever there is a political Abuja wedding. Na after their private jets don depart.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2018
stephleena:
boarding a flight to Mecca, I guess...take it or leave it buhari has done more harm to good for Nigeria..

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by GMbuharii: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2018
Python1,be careful o grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by Chriz(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2018
What a country.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by python1: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2018
GMbuharii:
Python1,be careful o grin
Yeah, that is my diehard fan, you must memorise the spelling of my moniker, if not you will cease to be my fan. grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by goat22: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2018
This is not Abuja airport, fellow country people. It is the central airport of Abriba, near Abriba market. It is just 5 mins from Oka drive through, beside jalingo junction.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by pokipoki: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2018
farouk0403:

Stupidity at the highest peak!!!! So they have right to move on other people property too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by LilSmith55(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2018
Grass for Airport dey sweet wella, and e dey make d cow fresh and fat grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by computer0810(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2018
cow nation
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by delikay4luv: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2018
erimmy:
Wow,finally I have a birthday mate. Happy birthday to us. #march19babies.
awww. Happy birthday to you. Birthday mate
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by mankan2k7(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2018
Buhari has ridicule Nigeria to a point of no return.

Next time we shall shine our eyes never to vote a clueless Nepa bill certificate holder who dubbles as dullardin-ho in rank as our prexy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by TonyChizzy: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
This is not the first time we're hearing this kind of news.
In Nigeria, under the Administration of a Fulani herdsman. Cows are also treated like human beings and have the right to freedom of movement.
Lol.... grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
farouk0403:

You are stupid.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by link2ok22: 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
chinawapz:
This herdsmen too get mind
ooo

Am a good writer I will help you write a good content
(0-8-1-30-76-73-57)

What do you write about
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by chinawapz(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
link2ok22:

What do you write about
I can write on anything that you want me to write about
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by Mobsync(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
chinawapz:
This herdsmen too get mind
ooo

Am a good writer I will help you write a good content
(0-8-1-30-76-73-57)

You need to know the difference between "I am", "am" and "I'm", if you want prospective clients to take you seriously.

I'm is the contracted form of I am the same way can't and shouldn't are the contracted forms of cannot and should not.

So it should be I'm a good writer or I am a good writer and not am a good writer.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by chinawapz(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mobsync:

You need to know the difference between "I am", "am" and "I'm", if you want prospective clients to take you seriously.

I'm is the contracted form of I am the same way can't and shouldn't are the contracted forms of cannot and should not.

So it should be I'm a good writer or I am a good writer and not am a good writer.

Yes thanks though I know that already but just think this is a forum
Was rushing to post on time before someone else hijack my space
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by godofuck231: 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A group of Fulani herdsmen and their cows, were spotted trooping into Abuja international airport on Sunday morning. According to information gathered online, the cattle and their rearers have been regularly visiting the airport for some time now as this is not the first time it's happening.

The cows were seen enjoying the ambience of the airport area as they grazed on the grass located around the Abuja airport.

A Facebook user identified as Sheddy Ozoene who was surprised to see them shared the pictures online.

Meanwhile, the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) tendered an apology to Air Peace Airlines and its passengers for a runway incursion incident that prevented an Akure airport bound flight from landing for some minutes last month.

Cows were said to have invaded the runway, preventing the aircraft from landing.

However, shortly after, normalcy was restored and the aircraft was able to land safely.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/fulani-herdsmen-cows-spotted-moving-abuja-airport-photos.html

Pls tell that driver in the pic to slow down. U can go to jail or loose ur life if you hit 1 cow
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by goodnews777: 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
It will continue as long as a fellow cow is in government. Those who voted for a cow are all guilty of the blood of those killed in Nigeria. If you vote APC, God will require the blood of those killed by herdsmen at your hand.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by jamjo: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
farouk0403:

So when Nnamdi Kanu said Nigeria is a Zoo he was right, after all, I know people like you don't see anything wrong, Nigeria is now a laughing stock because of people like you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by emmie14: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
farouk0403:

And any place including mosques or you forget to add?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by erimmy(m): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
delikay4luv:
awww. Happy birthday to you. Birthday mate
So how and where is it going down today?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by CodeTemplar: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
farouk0403:

What happens when the cow stray and violate safety standards?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by revontuli(f): 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
farouk0403:

Will you talk like that if your loved ones -god forbid- die in a plane crash caused by cows?

It's illegal to herd animals around airports in any developed and semi-developed country. Animals running around airports compromise the safety and result in loss of money by delaying the takeoffs and landings.

A plane not able to land cause of cow invasion will circle in the air and waste a lot of fuel. People in that plane will miss their appointments if they are on a business trip.

All this waste of time and money cause of cows running around?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by CioAngels(f): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
delikay4luv:
Today is my birthday. Happy birthday to myself.
Note: I don't have any relationship with Miyett Allah or Buhari's cows. Thanks.
Happy birthday, may you celebrate many more year in good health. Amen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos by delikay4luv: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
CioAngels:
Happy birthday, may you celebrate many more year in good health. Amen.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead / Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos / Abuja Under Siege Of Unchecked Kidnap Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.