Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) (33557 Views)

19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) / Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2018
Here are pictures of an undergraduate student identified as Collins Ojieriakhi who was among those allegedly killed by Fulani herdsmen on Friday at Ugboha in Esan South-East LGA, Edo State. The first year undergraduate was a student of Ambrose Alli University AAU, Ekpoma, Edo state.

Five persons including the student were reportedly killed in two separate attacks by suspected herdsmen in Ugboha, Esan South East Local, and Odiguete Ovia North East Local Government Areas of Edo state.

The incident at Ugboha, occurred Friday night at about 7:30 pm when the deceased Collins and his friends were on their way back to the village from Uromi.

Father of the deceased, Mr. Festus Ojeriakhi, while narrating the incident said:

“I am just confused. I was actually in the house easting at about 8pm and I started asking about my son who was not there. I was told he went to Uromi with his friends on a motorcycle. “It was around 9pm that the mother of my son´s friend started shouting, crying that herdsmen have killed her son. I rushed out of the house and I asked about my own son. I was told he died too with his friend.

“We immediately detailed boys and ran to the place. When we got there we were told that the police have come to take the corpse to Ubiaja mortuary. I was told my son and two others including the friend died. They said the other person that died is an Igbo person.

“The information we heard was that as my son was driving home with his Okada, the herdsmen and their cattle blocked the road and they waited for them to leave the road. Immediately they passed, some of their people in the bush opened fire on my son and his friends and they died at the spot.

“I have been to the Area Commander’s office and they said they are investigating the matter. I don’t know what to do. This is a young boy that just entered university”, he lamented.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/graphic-photos-student-friends-killed-fulani-herdsmen-edo-state.html

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2018
RIP YOUNG BOY.

1 Like

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2018
Armed Fulani herdsmen slaughtering people are just common criminals. The real terrorists are unarmed IPOB who have never killed anyone ~ Federal Government

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by BeingFrank(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2018
This Government Has Failed Nigerians In All Ramifications. Insecurity, Poor Economy, Injustice, Ultra High Blame Game ..., Look At Bright Futures Being Wasted By Stack Illiterates, With Impunity. God Punish Anyone Or Group That Wants To Or Are Campaigning For Buhari's Re-election.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Georgeboy: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2018
And you believe they are Herdsmen Abi look there is Notting like Herdsmen or whatever, these are BOKO HARAM in another form. look Nigerians are no more smart to quickly understand the real this people are. All this killing everywhere east, west, North and South are BOKO haram boys who pretends to be Herdsmen but BOKOS.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Ebios(m): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2018
Before this year began,Nigerian PROPHETS had predicted long ago that a more deadly group(than Boko Haram) would come....
I was wondering hw but now l can clearly understand and see the REALIZATION of the prophesy...

HERDSMEN HERDSMEN HERDSMEN..
The guy above me is not far from the truth...they are disguised Boko Haram members...

17 Likes

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2018
God I'm living in a fake country. Teleport me to my country gan gan God

1 Like

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2018
shocked

I'm thinking they infuriated the Fulani herdsmen.
They probably did not wait for all the cows to cross the mainroad before they started moving their bike

I'm sure that scared the cows..

People should respect the Fulani herdsmen's cows,
That is why Nigeria is a cowlony for crying out loud.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by free2ryhme: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Here are pictures of an undergraduate student identified as Collins Ojieriakhi who was among those allegedly killed by Fulani herdsmen on Friday at Ugboha in Esan South-East LGA, Edo State. The first year undergraduate was a student of Ambrose Alli University AAU, Ekpoma, Edo state.

Five persons including the student were reportedly killed in two separate attacks by suspected herdsmen in Ugboha, Esan South East Local, and Odiguete Ovia North East Local Government Areas of Edo state.

The incident at Ugboha, occurred Friday night at about 7:30 pm when the deceased Collins and his friends were on their way back to the village from Uromi.

Father of the deceased, Mr. Festus Ojeriakhi, while narrating the incident said:

“I am just confused. I was actually in the house easting at about 8pm and I started asking about my son who was not there. I was told he went to Uromi with his friends on a motorcycle. “It was around 9pm that the mother of my son´s friend started shouting, crying that herdsmen have killed her son. I rushed out of the house and I asked about my own son. I was told he died too with his friend.

“We immediately detailed boys and ran to the place. When we got there we were told that the police have come to take the corpse to Ubiaja mortuary. I was told my son and two others including the friend died. They said the other person that died is an Igbo person.

“The information we heard was that as my son was driving home with his Okada, the herdsmen and their cattle blocked the road and they waited for them to leave the road. Immediately they passed, some of their people in the bush opened fire on my son and his friends and they died at the spot.

“I have been to the Area Commander’s office and they said they are investigating the matter. I don’t know what to do. This is a young boy that just entered university”, he lamented.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/graphic-photos-student-friends-killed-fulani-herdsmen-edo-state.html
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by horlatunes: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
may they make heaven
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Python1
Come and celebrate the sai barber legacies sad

God punish all terrorists

11 Likes

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by OneCorner: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
tbh... people are more likely to be aggressive towards fulanis for no reason

2 Likes

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by python1: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Python1
Come and celebrate the sai barber legacies sad

God punish all terrorists
Amen.

1 Like

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Alonzo50: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
People are so wicked, may their soul rest in peace
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Can you imagine
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by adenine02: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bullshit

angry angry angry angry

Fulani herdsmen just stole meat from my pot

2 Likes

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Tobemaz: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
Let's vote Buhari out! Enough is enough!

4 Likes

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
RIP .

Was surprises me is that no prominent Fulani man has condemned the Fulani terrorists publicly.

But the cowardly Igbo elites were quick to condemn IPOB a non violent group.

THE FULANIZATION CONTINUES.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

11 Likes

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by chinawapz(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Why are some set of people armed while others are defenseless and we are saying one Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
sigh
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by obinna58(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ebios:
Before this year began,Nigerian PROPHETS had predicted long ago that a more deadly group(than Boko Haram) would come....
I was wondering hw but now l can clearly understand and see the REALIZATION of the prophesy...

The guy above me is not far from the truth...they are disguised Boko Haram members...
Name the prophets and put the video or you shut your hippocratical mouth
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Nathan2016: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
This is getting out of hand. And we are all just folding our hands. These people are really going smooth without any arrest. My opinion, these people are assassins on a mission to assassinate peace in this country. Boko boys in clone

1 Like

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by saaron(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
According a rudderless incompetent directionless govt, IPOB who never killed anyone or wipe out villages and communities across the country are Terrorist, while fulani terrorist herders who committed genocide, massacres, bloodshed wiping families all over the country and destroying farms leading to food scarcity are very peaceful.
Time people know that terrorist buhari is giving cover to his terrorist brothers to commit genocide on the very people who voted him.

Nigerians will regret voting terrorist buhari to power!

4 Likes

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
WHERE TF IS SirShymexx to let me know if im on absolute BS, when Im NOT cool

but once again, we see it

3 Likes

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Turnedaround: 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
Like play like play, this fulani's madness is gradually getting out of control, if my memory serves me well, this was the same pattern, the boko haram terrorists group started, with the northern elite playing the ostrich head in the sand game, they totally ignored or speak against it, cos then the boko haram target were the Christians, but today you go into any mosque now in the north, not knowing if you come out alive, the fight is now living with them.

The flagrant disregard to life from these terrorist is really a big concern, and I don't see it stopping soon, cos our president whom we elected to actually protect us sees nothing wrong in their actions, simply because they are his brothers.

I weep for my country, when other serious nations are advancing and executing projects that are to preserve and protect the sacred human lives, ours is to take these lives as if we own it.
Are we the only ones that eat cow meat in the world, or how could a cow be more valued than human life.

These people are taking us back to (dan fodio) marauding Era, when our mates are taking of head transplant surgery and other medical breakthroughs,

Well I do know for certain, that come 2019,our story will surely change, cos then we would have changed the changer.

NIGERIA YOUTHS WAKE UP..............................

2 Likes

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Shaev7(m): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
My state, My LGA. Sad! Please, those experiencing Fulani herdsmen threat should stop saying the police are investigating the problems. It's your community, village, town, your home and you know all the corners and axis more than these gruesome killers, go out in mass, with whatever it takes, and do the needful and let police to investigate their death! Satanic humans.

4 Likes

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
No "Snakedance"??

Muslim state loading
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Spoilt4toto: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Georgeboy:
And you believe they are Herdsmen Abi look there is Notting like Herdsmen or whatever, these are BOKO HARAM in another form. look Nigerians are no more smart to quickly understand the real this people are. All this killing everywhere east, west, North and South are BOKO haram boys who pretends to be Herdsmen but BOKOS.
the plain truth. It was prophesied years back.

1 Like

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Spoilt4toto: 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ebios:

I thought I was alone in this realisation

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun / Communal Clash In Ife North Leaves 10 People Injured / Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.