Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? (18862 Views)

Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? by Detailnews: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2018
h
Re: Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? by Pascal181: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2018
I no chop, simple
Re: Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? by AleksAndria: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2018
I actually thought all other colors aside the brown and white are a result of genetic modification. I know about green eggs.

Provided the content isn't altered I'd eat any, irrespective of shell color.
Re: Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? by barallanee(f): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2018
Abeg mke I chop d 1 wey I knw
Re: Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? by onward1: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2018
Opinionated:

Chicken eggs are a popular snack for many Nigerians and form part of many meals in Nigeria.

We are used to brown, golden brown and white eggs but not so used to chicken eggs that have shades of green and blue.

This raises concerns about how these variants came about. Selective breeding or genetic modification?

Whatever it is, would you eat green or blue eggs?

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/eat-green-blue-chicken-eggs/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Just be like say I dey watch d Johnsons Family
Re: Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? by thunderbabs: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Just clone me... My clone wil eat it.
Re: Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? by CaptainFM1: 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
If you can't eat it...you are a racist!
Re: Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
I go use am dey do design for my dinning table sinx e no common here smiley
Re: Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? by Icon79(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
You can't eat an egg with a different shades of color, yet most of y'all don't have any problems at all consuming a disgusting thing like python, eh? shocked

Na wa for una o shocked shocked

O pari

telim:
Why should i eat something i haven't seen in my entire life. Even the Gods of our land will reject green eggs, they will see such eggs as poison which is detrimental to there health.
Re: Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? by ehix89(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Egg wey don spoil
Re: Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? by izzyboi(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hello all Please you need to check this out... So urgent please www.didyouknowthesefacts.
Re: Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? by Tastytom: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
They all look normal and regular except the three very dark ones to the right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? / Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures / How To Make Fish Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.