Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:54 PM

Some Of The Prophetic Words Of Nnamdi Kanu: Can You Remember Them?. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of The Prophetic Words Of Nnamdi Kanu: Can You Remember Them?. (655 Views)

Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st / Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Prophetic Words Of Nnamdi Kanu: Can You Remember Them?. by OnyeOGA(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2018
Some of the Prophetic words of Nnamdi Kanu: Can you remember them, are they manifesting or not?
Criteria to prove the true prophet is if the prophecy comes to pass. If a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD but the thing does not take place or prove true, it is a word that the LORD has not spoken. That shows the Prophet was egotistical and not from the LORD.
During the presidential election campaign for the office of Nigerian President 2015, many Nigerian religious leaders like Rev Ejike Mbaka of Adoration Ministry Enugu prophesied that Buhari is the messiah who will bring change and turn around the suffering and foster unity but to our bewilderment, the events happening now is proof they are all false prophets.
Let me put this false prophet in contrast with the prophetic warning of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the leader of Indigenous people of Biafra, IPOB from 2014 up to the build up of the presidential election in 2015. Evidently, most of his pronouncements have been fulfilled while Buhari still keeps him illegally in detention because of these truthful messages.
These are some of his ominous words on Radio Biafra broadcast
On 6th Feb.2014:
“As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to elevate Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen to drive their ethnic domination of the Biafrans, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity, and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not, believe me, will soon see it happen before their eyes.”
ON 12 Oct 2014:
"The Fulani will take over the entire South as a continuation of their age old agenda to Islamize Eastern Nigeria. They will brazenly seize our land in a pretence of creating grazing fields for the Fulani. Then the conquest will be complete; we will become their slaves forever.”
On 6th Nov 2014:
"Between Jonathan and Buhari, none is good for us. Freedom remains our only option; Jonathan is weak and confused, Buhari is a bloodthirsty tyrant, who will destroy the land with his sectional views. His kinsmen will take over the military and the security architecture of the land. Christians and Easterners will become endangered species; He will use the security apparatus to advance the agenda of his ethnic group. My people will suffer.”
On 2nd Dec. 2014:
"Then a group deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge, they will seize our farmland, rape our women, kill our people and their master will protect, defend and even arm them because their sole agenda is to enslave us forever. Those who cannot see it now will soon see it. The hatred in their souls for my people is legendary. They do not see us as humans. They kill, slaughter, burn and destroy. Mindless bloodletting is in their DNA. My people are in trouble.”
On 16th Jan 2015:
"Unity flows with love and mutual respect. This artificial unity with people who see you as an infidel and unbeliever is fake and dangerous. We are better off on our own. They kill with impunity, yet they say we must stay together. They have only one agenda, to chase away Jonathan and enslave us forever. They are coming with vengeance, anger and revenge for the years they stayed out of power. They plan to intimidate, silence and oppress us. Their world view is so strange and different from ours; we are in big trouble.”
On 15th March 2015:
"All we ever wanted is freedom to realise our full potentials in the space of land God Almighty placed us on this planet, but there are persons whose agenda is to intimidate and dominate others. They hate freedom, justice and fair play. They enslaved Northerners for centuries; they want to extend and replicate this dominating culture down South.
They use terror as a weapon of intimidation, they have no regard for non-Muslims, they hate us with passion, yet they won’t let my people go. Their only desire is to dominate and oppress others, once they are out of power; they immediately resort to either Pogroms (1966) Sharia law introduction (2000/2001) and Boko Haram (2011). They are enemies of peaceful co-existence. We want freedom; we respect justice and equity, and above all, we comply with the sanctity of human life. These people do not; they use terror to intimidate and subdue to rule over everybody else.”
Therefore no matter how hard Buhari and his lobbyist try to silence the messenger, they cannot kill the message or would outcome halt. Chiukwu Okike Abiahma who sent his messenger Nnamdi Kanu is mighty in battle. Biafra restoration is something no one can stop.
The world is only waiting for that great miracle!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Of The Prophetic Words Of Nnamdi Kanu: Can You Remember Them?. by Nempi(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Prophetic Words Of Nnamdi Kanu: Can You Remember Them?. by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2018
Nigerians especially the youth do not know where they r coming from or where where they r going to. I weep for Igbo youths, most Brifrans (the youths) are spiritually blind to see the truth unless the opposite happens. Especially those living in lagos, most of whom do not know the waay to their father's house. When shall we learn? Nigeria is already an expired drug. We r just "managing"
Re: Some Of The Prophetic Words Of Nnamdi Kanu: Can You Remember Them?. by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2018

Re: Some Of The Prophetic Words Of Nnamdi Kanu: Can You Remember Them?. by conehead2018: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2018
ejikemeuwa:
Nigerians especially the youth do not know where they r coming from or where where they r going to. I weep for Igbo youths, most Brifrans (the youths) are spiritually blind to see the truth unless the opposite happens. Especially those living in lagos, most of whom do not know the waay to their father's house. When shall we learn? Nigeria is already an expired drug. We r just "managing"
you will still cowards that will come here to insult a brave man like KANU.
Re: Some Of The Prophetic Words Of Nnamdi Kanu: Can You Remember Them?. by OnyeOGA(m): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2018
ejikemeuwa:
when will you learn brother
I just hope that one day you will know the right part.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And Lies / Why Trump Invited Buhari To Washington / Police Arrest Female Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.