Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble (2008 Views)

Stop Saying "I'm Feeling Sleepy" - Say This Instead / Why is our women and girls not romantic in Nigeria? / What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by z11111: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2018
Hello Lively Stones,

Please help me make sense of this situation. My wife is always complaining that I am not romantic enough. I try my best but she always complains. Sometimes,I just ignore her nagging. We had a quarrel one time and she actually said she has been with more romantic guys than myself. In my anger,I told her to go and meet those guys since I was not good enough for her.

Last week,she told me she would like us to go and watch movies at the cinema on Friday.  I told her I would try but I was not going to guarantee cos its year end in my company and I have a huge work load to finish. That Friday,I sent her a text message when it was almost time that I couldnt make it,she should go on with me. She went and saw a movie without me. She got home and told me the movie was cool but she was very cold towards me,obviously cos I didnt make it.

Well,on Saturday evening,I was chatting with a friend who said he thought he sighted me and my wife at the movies yesterday. I told him he was wrong,that I was not at the movies with my wife,only my wife. He said well,he could be wrong cos he could swear he saw a couple looking like me and my wife. He went on to describe what my wife was wearing and the man he thought was myself. The description was close enough,my wife was wearing a navy blue dress with long braids. That matched her description. The description of the man with her was not me. He said he was trying to catch our attention but he was also in a hurry to catch up with someone else.

After the chat,I asked my wife if she saw a movie with someone yesterday,she looked at me and said what do you mean? I told her,Frank saw you cuddling a man at the Cinema yesterday. She replied ha...nooo,we were not cuddling o,we just hung out. At that point,I said so who is the guy that you were hanging out with,she looked at me and said,if I tell you now,you will start talking. I didnt understand her. I was pretending to be very angry and she now said:ok,I ran into Kelvin at the mall yesterday. He said he was seeing the same movie as me,so we decided to go together. We just watched the movie and hung out thats all.

Kelvin is my wife's ex. They dated for four years before me. He is into the entertainment business and I sometimes feel like my wife still has a thing for him. So hearing that he and my wife saw a movie got me thinking all kinds of thoughts. My wife and I

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-wife-says-i-am-not-romantic-is-this-a-sign-of-trouble-for-my-marriage/
Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by NwaAmaikpe: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2018
shocked

You are overreacting.

Your wife just hung out with Frank and they most definitely ended up having sex.
I don't see what the big deal is,
Frank started having sex with your wife before she even met you.

So its not like she jumped to a new man.

Just be more romantic...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2018
If you don't have kids yet, dump the childish woman and concentrate on your financial pursuits till you find someone else.

Women are only useful for sex and having kids. No man should prioritize them over any other thing. If you are in a relationship with a woman who doesn't satisfy your demands and respects your boundaries, leave her and find someone else. There are literally billions of women in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by don4real18(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Well, you should trust your woman
If you run into your ex, you could buy her a drink or even watch movies with her. Not because you guys aren't dating anymore mean you should act like strangers

1 Like

Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by Uyiii: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are overreacting.

Your wife just hung out with Frank and they most definitely ended up having sex.

Just be more romantic...
not Frank, it's kelvin.
try dey read and comprehend fess naasmiley

that aside, the fact she was having an affair with whoever befr marriage doesn't necessarily means she'll continue even when she's married.
she knows the rules of the game and would concur she's acted an attitude of a certified bitch.
Common sense applies in this discuss sha, bur you know, e blike the sense nor too common like that.

p.s: I just feel the story's very much fabricated-coined from someone's imagination, looks more like a nollywood script, could be true anyways.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
Women are very complicated beings.

Sorry but I don't see how a married woman will hangout with an ex and there is nothing involved. I smell foul play. But what do I know undecided

Silly mentions will be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
I think this matter would have been a small issue if the wife told her husband immediately she came back.
What pains a partner the most is finding out certain things from someone else when we could have easily said it to destroy the dangerous poison embedded in rumours.

My advice bro: JUST GIVE YOUR WIFE THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT AND MAKE SURE TO TELL HER HOW U WERE HURT BY HER NOT LETTING YOU KNOW BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DID.
Remember this; sometimes, let's not be in a hurry to take decision based on suspicion because more than half the times it leads to disaster and regrets.
Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by z11111: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Una no d pity person with una mouth ohhh.

Looool.

Nothing wrong in having sex with a married woman.

It's well

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are overreacting.

Just be more romantic...
Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by z11111: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Really ?

XML33:
If you don't have kids yet, dump the childish woman and concentrate on your financial pursuits till you find someone else.

Women are only useful for sex and having kids. No man should prioritize them over any other thing. If you are in a relationship with a woman who doesn't satisfy your demands and respects your boundaries, leave her and find someone else. There are literally billions of women in the world.
Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by z11111: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sometimes ,
Its not easy .

kingkakaone:
I think this matter would have been a small issue if the wife told her husband immediately she came back.
What pains a partner the most is finding out certain things from someone else when we could have easily said it to destroy the dangerous poison embedded in rumours.

My advice bro: JUST GIVE YOUR WIFE THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT AND MAKE SURE TO TELL HER HOW U WERE HURT BY HER NOT LETTING YOU KNOW BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DID.
Remember this; sometimes, let's not be in a hurry to take decision based on suspicion because more than half the times it leads to disaster and regrets.
Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by McBrooklyn(m): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
z11111:

Sometimes ,
Its not easy .

Yes bro it is not easy sometimes, but I have always passed that uneasy route in dealing with people and it has made me live in peace and joy.
The truth is that if u don't communicate with her, u will be hurting urself more than now.
Sooner or later that hurt grows to become a volcano which might destroy whatever good moments u had with her.
Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by Beke2020: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Well spoken my friend
kingkakaone:

Yes bro it is not easy sometimes, but I have always passed that uneasy route in dealing with people and it has made me live in peace and joy.
The truth is that if u don't communicate with her, u will be hurting urself more than now.
Sooner or later that hurt grows to become a volcano which might destroy whatever good moments u had with her.
Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
Beke2020:
Well spoken my friend
Thanks
Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by z11111: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
True talk my dear

Beke2020:
Well spoken my friend
Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by Noaril(m): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hmm!
In this case, 2 things are involved, it's either she's planning on cheating on you with an excuse of u not being romantic OR she's already cheating now.
If she's planning to, u are save, buh if she has started, 2 things are involved, its either she kills herself or she kills u.
If she kills herself u are save buh if she kills u, 2 things are involved.... The list goes on till judgment day buh amma stop here

Solution: Try and find out things that she finds romantic and do it for her
Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by z11111: 6:26am On May 22, 2018
Very correct.

Noaril:
Hmm!
In this case, 2 things are involved, it's either she's planning on cheating on you with an excuse of u not being romantic OR she's already cheating now.
If she's planning to, u are save, buh if she has started, 2 things are involved, its either she kills herself or she kills u.
If she kills herself u are save buh if she kills u, 2 things are involved.... The list goes on till judgment day buh amma stop here

Solution: Try and find out things that she finds romantic and do it for her
Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by z11111: 6:17pm On May 28, 2018
h..
Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by GlorianaCO(f): 6:52pm On May 28, 2018
Do people cuddle in the cinema? no insult pls...its just a question
Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by z11111: 9:04pm On May 29, 2018
hmm
Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by z11111: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble by Gloryboy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
GlorianaCO:
Do people cuddle in the cinema?
no insult pls...its just a question

People do things more than cuddle in cinema, I think you know it will be lights off.

(1) (Reply)

Frequent Urination: Causes, Symptoms, And Treatment / Couple Caught Having Sex In Car (Photos) / A Mass Indian Marriage Ceremony Funded By A Diamond Tycoon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.