Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death (30514 Views)

18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident / Escaping Death: My Journey Through America / Passengers In Tears After Escaping An Air Mishap, Today, In PH, Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by kinzation(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
lovelyncakes17:
No, the post referred to the person as "he"
well maybe i didn't take note of that
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by amakadihot87(f): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Emmalez:

Facebook user, Igwenwokeoma survived an accident involving a bus belonging to Peace Mass Transit in Saturday.

Sharing photos from the scene of the accident, he wrote:

“If all my body should turn to mouth,it will not be enough to praise God.
Satan wanted to terminate my life yesterday via accident but God assured me that untimely death is not my portion. Not even a scratch on my body. To God be the glory”

More photos below..

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/19/nigerian-man-shares-his-testimony-after-escaping-death-in-accident/

cc lalasticlala
i can never ever enter peace mass in this life time
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
WHOcarex:
Hmmm. Peace Mass Transit living up to its name.

Peace-- Rest in Peace

Mass---The number of people they kill during and through accident

Transit---You know that already. Transiting people from here to the yunder world

the name should be change..its synonymous to death or mass burial... i only hear of their buses having this accidents... the management should train there staffs
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by maxwell767(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
free2ryhme:

imagine this mumu

You mean

MOST UNBEARABLE MEDIUM OF UNDERSTANDING {MUMU}

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by xteric: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yahaya Bello is the owner of peace mass transit, people still follow the bus. Am sorry
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by eventsms(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bulk sms website

Eventsms is a leading bulk sms website platform to send message to your Business partner . Our sms deliver to all network.
Signup now for free with free bulk sms credit

https:///yadlj26g
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by mainboi: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by everyoung12: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
nawwooo
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by donqx: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
oh
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by Pat081: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
kinzation:
thank God for your life lady ..... but which one is *if all your body turn to mouth* smiley kikikiki....
no scratch and your leg is bleeding ?...its well
u dnt read b4 comments man nt woman
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by oscarnoble(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
We thank God
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by Freeman50(m): 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
Queennikky:
thank God for their lives

may God be with us in our going out and coming in.... Amen
my dear, you look sweet, what's the secret behind that?
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by mudiana(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Peace mass transit should HV this motto,

Peace Mass Transit... Travel with us, We give you rest in peace.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by highchief1: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Emmalez:

Facebook user, Igwenwokeoma survived an accident involving a bus belonging to Peace Mass Transit in Saturday.

Sharing photos from the scene of the accident, he wrote:

“If all my body should turn to mouth,it will not be enough to praise God.
Satan wanted to terminate my life yesterday via accident but God assured me that untimely death is not my portion. Not even a scratch on my body. To God be the glory”

More photos below..

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/19/nigerian-man-shares-his-testimony-after-escaping-death-in-accident/

cc lalasticlala
c laps.no condoms
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by Innobee99(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
Peace Mass Transit and accident is like Buhari and Herdsmen
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by MzPwesh(f): 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thank God for your life jare... smiley
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by Biggers82(m): 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
God forbid bad thing I can never travel with Peace Mass Transit unless I want to commit suicide all this Nsukka wheelbarrow pushers that Was employed by Peace to go kill people for him.
they don't no how to drive may God Save us because the government should have ban this Transport Company long before now
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by kilokeys(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
was there some years back.. no safety policy, no maintenance policy; every driver is in charge of fixing their vehicle, no pension plan for drivers

not surprised.

twas just chisco and ABC that had all those... glad we dont hear such news about them.

Safety first
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by Abdogood(m): 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nawa oooo. I guess even the owner gangan no dey travel with the transit sef. Una get mind. Thank God for the gift of life.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by mechanics(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
It's been long peace mass had accident, it seems they want to resume again.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by bigfish3k: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
GoodinPurple:
Do people still travel with PEACE MASS??

The owner needs to be questioned biko

I enter it. nothing jare
its a popular transport company so anything/news about it goes very loud. not that others don't have accident too

I have been entering it since 2003 . God is our guide. we are only safe by his GRACE and not because of our supposedly wise decisions

I live in lagos, did university in the east and NYSC in the north. so u can see that I have travelled a lot with peace mass transit. God is our guide

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by Aurobindo(m): 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
I now believe somebody or group of people are after the peace mass company. Many company once a while do involve in accident but anytime it is peace mass you will see it all over the social media... why?

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by Excellentmind: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
I don't know why people have continued to board this pain mass transit. It has a history of untimely death and an identity of fatal accident. Yet, lots have continued to embark on suicide mission all in a bid for patronage on account of ignorance.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by kinzation(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Pat081:
u dnt read b4 comments man nt woman
oops!!!didn't notice..ayaf hear
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by 360great(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
Peace mass is something else, their drivers are so reckless behaves like full time agbero on wheels.just last week when I was driving back from delta to lagos, at ore their was a heavy downpour. My brothers the speed at which one of their drivers overtook me .I was so scared at the passenger's in the vehicle because the vehicle breaking system won't be that effective because of the rain.even me when dey drive clean spider no try am run dat kind speed for heavy rain.ppl should stay clear of dat transport company
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by IME1: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thank God for your safety and life

Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by jerryemeka62: 1:41am On Mar 20, 2018
umarshehu58:
So na Satan they cause accident ba? Abi na Satan dey kill person

Wonder shall never end

Wonder shall never cease *
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by rhymz(m): 5:03am On Mar 20, 2018
I was in Enugu last week and wanted to get a bus to Portharcourt, most of the people I asked advised me to stay clear off Peace Mass Transit because their drivers are usually on some kind of adrenaline rush when driving. They are known to overspeed and drive recklessly.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by Lekan1o1: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2019
uckennety:
Why do people still enter peace mass?

Sup bro I need to talk to you
Re: Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death by uckennety(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lekan1o1:

Sup bro I need to talk to you

Dm me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece / Hailstones Damaged Dozens Of Cars And Several Buildings In Romania / Car Hits Pedestrians On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. 1 Dead, 3 Injured (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.