Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' (40556 Views)

Kizz Daniel To Give Money To A Fan 'Who Is Broke As Usual' / Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by BoneBlogger(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Queen Ndiana Inyang (Most Beautiful Girl in Akwa Ibom Ambassador 2017),MBGAK, is currently lamenting her loss after recently loosing her fiance to the cold hands of death.

The beauty queen who is reported to have been in attendance at the Thanksgiving service in honour of the Akwa Ibom state speaker yesterday at Full life Uyo, took to Facebook to reveal the sad news.

It was gathered from her Facebook post that her fiance called her when he probably about to pass away but she din't pick due to her busy schedule.

She wrote on Facebook; "Oh Dead!!! Why have thou deprived me of my joy & testimony. Sadly, I was the person He called and I was busy as usual. This is worse than a heartbreak"

The cause of her fiance's death was not disclosed. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/mbgak-ambassador-2017-ndiana-inyang-loses-her-fiance-as-she-laments.html

3 Shares

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by JoanHicks(f): 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
So sorry.

Was he going to escape death if she had answered his calls.

For those asking me, yes I'm originally from Virginia live here in Dallas in TX with my fiancee Danny he is a Nigerian, he is an active member of this forum. He always LOL anytime he visit this forum, I joined yesterday afternoon and I made my first comment too, this morning I've done same again, and I'm first to comment.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Brooke60(f): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
RIP
Definitely worst than Heart break
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by free2ryhme: 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Queen Ndiana Inyang (Most Beautiful Girl in Akwa Ibom Ambassador 2017),MBGAK, is currently lamenting her loss after recently loosing her fiance to the cold hands of death.

The beauty queen who is reported to have been in attendance at the Thanksgiving service in honour of the Akwa Ibom state speaker yesterday at Full life Uyo, took to Facebook to reveal the sad news.

It was gathered from her Facebook post that her fiance called her when he probably about to pass away but she din't pick due to her busy schedule.

She wrote on Facebook; "Oh Dead!!! Why have thou deprived me of my joy & testimony. Sadly, I was the person He called and I was busy as usual. This is worse than a heartbreak"

The cause of her fiance's death was not disclosed. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/mbgak-ambassador-2017-ndiana-inyang-loses-her-fiance-as-she-laments.html

this story is incomplete

8 Likes

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Topmaike007(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Chai.. Rip.. God will provide
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by simonlee(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
I don't even think she's sad about the incident.

who else thinks so? cry

53 Likes

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by mhisbliss(f): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Its sad he passed away and you weren't there for him, its worse that a beauty Queen cant speak correct English

Oh Dead!!! Why have thou deprived me of my joy & testimony. Sadly, I was the person He called and I was busy as usual. This is worse than a heartbreak" grin

63 Likes

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by ZombieTAMER: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Wow sad

She is ugly shocked
For a beauty queen of course

29 Likes

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by nairavsdollars(f): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
So sorry dear. But it is O Death NOT DEAD

15 Likes

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sad, we shouldn't be too busy for our loved ones.
I'll never ignore my mom, dad or fiancée call. No matter how busy I am.

6 Likes

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Osanebi007(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
angry angry
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by maxwell767(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
shocked

You called yourself a beauty queen yet you could not beautify your fiancé's heart...

I will advice u step down, main looking at you.. There's no beauty, except for the crown

3 Likes

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by ameezy(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
mhisbliss:
grin
#ifffaslapyou

1 Like

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by wwwtortoise(m): 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
..... and she came to the social media to tell us about the missed call.

2 Likes

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Uyiii: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
mhisbliss:
Its sad he passed away and you weren't there for him, its worse that a beauty Queen cant speak correct English
and it's worster she's so much more beautiful than you arecheesy

p.s: the girl dey crase sha, wtf is fi*****.
little or no remorse at all, make she dey marry her busy schedules naaundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by adedayourt(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
I the beauty queen intend to write

Oh death!!!

Stead of

Oh dead!!!

Sorry for ur loss beauty queen.
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by northvietnam(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Topmaike007:
Chai.. Rip.. God will provide
Provide what in particular

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by heckymaicon(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nairaland mods with stupid and useless news ehn
I tire for una ooo
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Topmaike007(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
northvietnam:

Provide what in particular
another fiancé
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by chumakk: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
busy doing what? Just say you don't like the poor soul. I have learned that you can't be too busy for someone you love and place value on. Once I can't answer your call I must send message immediately. I never leave my phone behind for no reason. If it is meeting, the phone will be on silent. I love how iPhone is designed to notify you of calls and you can even arrange some calls to not enter and some calls to pass through.

2 Likes

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Houseofglam7(f): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
Beauty queen wey dey type rubbish undecided
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by AAlozie(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
"O Dead" indeed. Without all these paints, you're just an ordinary looking lady.

1 Like

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by kulrunsman79(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Why the outburst? Is it of any essence now? People should endeavor to REPRESENT well while in relationship, not crying crocodile tears when it goes irredeemably bad.
RIP to the dead
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by northvietnam(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Topmaike007:
another fiancé

Lol.... now u r talking
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by talk2percy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
The person I am seeing here iz the most beautiful gurl in Akwa Ibom? Nsogbu di for that state then. He called u buh someone dey on top of u..say the truth. Una official work nah to the service rich old politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Topmaike007(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
grin
northvietnam:

Lol....
now u r talking
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by pweshdodo(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
The English self na killer(asarailu) grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting / Bbnaija: Gedoni And Jackye Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.