Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Hundreds Protest, Walk Against Rape In Lagos (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hundreds Protest, Walk Against Rape In Lagos (photos) (33842 Views)

Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Beauty Queens Join NGO To Protest Against Rape In Convoy Of Exotic Cars In Abuja / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Protest, Walk Against Rape In Lagos (photos) by olabrad: 1:04am On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=Xisnin post=65976468]
Mr. rapist defender, there is no right to rape.[/quote

I'm not defending rapists. I'm just saying both genders should act responsibly. To every action, there must be an equal and opposite reaction

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Protest, Walk Against Rape In Lagos (photos) by olabrad: 1:05am On Mar 20, 2018
Ngokafor:

You can only say this because of the lawless country we are in -Nigeria...

Try raping a girl abroad and you will end in jail for a long time....Besides all the kids you lots have been raping,do they dress 'indecently' too.??...perverts everywhere.

You commented as if you were raped when you were a kid.
Re: Hundreds Protest, Walk Against Rape In Lagos (photos) by olabrad: 1:07am On Mar 20, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Wrong misconception some ladies who have been raped dressed decently and still got the after effect so it holds no water.But with the society we are in they would ask the lady or blame her because of her dressing indecent dressing is just an excuse used by rapist.

Read the last part of my comment again
Re: Hundreds Protest, Walk Against Rape In Lagos (photos) by Xisnin(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

You have a very big comprehension problem and lack home training you did not read where I said there was a protest against false accusation, and ladies came out to condemn it and tag it unnecessary, that it is not all men that have been falsely accused of rape, therefore why should they support someone who was accused.
You are just like the typical rapist-defenders who only remember "false accusations" whenever some
people comes out strongly against rape. We can probably conclude that it is the flawed home training
you got that made you react negatively to any action that tends to sensitise the public and portray rapists as evil.
So, some women criticise some pro-taxify/pro-rapist protesters, how is that a news?
Do you expect them to be praised for their insensitivity?

It is asslickers like you, that fuel gender inequality with your biased and warped mentality and lack of understanding.
Unfortunately for you, there are some of us who don't believe in understanding the excuses giving by criminals
such as rapists and their apologists, rape is evil. There is no amount of excuse that can justify it. I won't have replied you if you have
come out in plain terms like some cavemen did by terming the protesters jobless and name-calling them because women are hypocrites
because they "don't say no to monetary gift", then we would have known your true purpose instead of hiding behind
"false accusations" to undermine a legitimate protest against rape.

I will advise you to grow some balls and raise your "false accusation" issue on any thread that does not involve an accused
rapist or one sensitizing the public. But we both know you will never do that in a million years because "false accusation" is just
another excuse in the arsenal of rapist defenders, your real aim is to dilute the message by promoting the narrative that rapists
don't exist, women are liars and the accused men are the victims.
Re: Hundreds Protest, Walk Against Rape In Lagos (photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2018
That's nice, advocacy should be done on decency of women too...Stop making men feel that urge because of how you expose your body claiming to be dressed although no doubt some men are sexually​ crazy
Re: Hundreds Protest, Walk Against Rape In Lagos (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2018
After this protest, some are still goin to hav sex today

Who wan bet with me
Re: Hundreds Protest, Walk Against Rape In Lagos (photos) by bukatyne(f): 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
GOFRONT:
After this protest, some are still goin to hav sex today

Who wan bet with me

Are they protesting against sex or rape?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbery Suspect And 80-year-old Armourer Arrested In Delta / Man Arrested With 114 Bags On Weed In Ogun State (photo) / Community Vigilante Butchered On Duty In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.