Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips (41740 Views)

Anger As DSS Gives ‘Anti-Kidnapping Manual’ To VIPs / Dino Melaye Reacts To The Arrest Of Criminals ''Working For Him''. Photo / Ibrahim Idris Withdraws Policemen Attached To VIPs, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by Olukokosir(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
ko kan mi
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
DINOSAUR is online again...

How many of the policemen were attached to you? How many VIPs do we have in the country? How many policemen do we have in Nigeria?

Imagine the millions of Nigerian citizens unprotected...

Virtually every citizens pay tax; directly or indirectly.

So, Senator Dinosaur should resign his political seat and relocate to Dubai to safe his life if he felt the withdrawal of policemen from VIPs was to get his fcukin life exposed.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by sirusX(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
I pay tax too....shey police dey my side 24/7 angry
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by sammy4life1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lol Dino my man do I just hear u say that ? Don't worry Bello is your brother and friend he won't hurt you. Remember when I asked u to trade carefully with bello u refused to listen now u are shifting blames to the IG for a fire u sparked undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by nairavsdollars(f): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
na today?
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
360frolic:
Kogi state's embattled senator, Dino Melaye has reacted to the Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, withdrawal of police officers attached to Very Important Persons, including political and public office holders nationwide.

He took the issue personal; in his views, he thinks he was one of the reasons for the decision.

In his words:

http://newshelm.ng/dino-melaye-reacts-to-withdrawal-of-policemen-attached-to-vips/

This guy is an idiot, a staggering, compound fool.

So, police protection means having your own police bodyguards. If that is the case, I am a tax payer too and I deserve police protection.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
See dis guy calling himself tax payer?? Who does he pay his tax to?? Who him Dey deceiving?? Ayam pity for ur life

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by easyfem(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dino is always a fool ... Most pple from kogi are fool even some of my friend from kogi never talk sense ...

Like dino

Like governor

Like kogite

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by baddosky1: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
elChapo1:
I'm neither for IG nor Dino, I even believe the IGs decision has some ill-motive and is self serving. non the less, if ppl like Dino patronised those of us who are into private security contracting, he wouldn't be shedding tears now. there are hundreds of private security firms that provides top notch private protection with well trained and smart operatives to VIPs, yet they choose to patronize the police.

Do these private security firms make use of arms and ammunition?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by 2shur: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
shut up

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by Jakumo(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
traeces:
But if all of us that pay taxes and have survived armed robbery or assassination attempts are to demand personal police protection, then even police men will require personalized police protection sir

Then the policemen's security guards will naturally expect to have their own personal bodyguards present at all times, to guarantee their safety.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
I'm a tax payer, please how do I get police protection?
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by magiki(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
It is not matter of one being a tax payer before he can get police protection, one of the reasons why VIPs needs police protection is that many people are after their lives. They want to make sure they are killed in order to occupy their position.

Note :humans are too jealous

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by pweshboi(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
I be tax payer too o... I need police like 5 of them
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by iamclime(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
post=65977060:
THE GUILTY ARE AFRAID!
Kind of reminds me of a novel by James Hadley Chase!
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
elChapo1:
I'm neither for IG nor Dino, I even believe the IGs decision has some ill-motive and is self serving. non the less, if ppl like Dino patronised those of us who are into private security contracting, he wouldn't be shedding tears now. there are hundreds of private security firms that provides top notch private protection with well trained and smart operatives to VIPs, yet they choose to patronize the police.

Don't mind them. The police force is not even strong enough to efficiently cover the country and yet every VIP wants to have police guards, leaving only a few to protect the other citizens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by millomaniac: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
360frolic:
Kogi state's embattled senator, Dino Melaye has reacted to the Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, withdrawal of police officers attached to Very Important Persons, including political and public office holders nationwide.

He took the issue personal; in his views, he thinks he was one of the reasons for the decision.

In his words:

http://newshelm.ng/dino-melaye-reacts-to-withdrawal-of-policemen-attached-to-vips/

lolz. oga use your billions and secure yourself joo oo. you guys better not introduce a new allowance ooo. maybe they will call it withdrawal of security personel allowance then award 100million naira to themselves every month.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by greenguy: 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
I can't believe a Senator of the federal republic posted this trash!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by alobright17(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thought he has bullet prove cars
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by obowunmi(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hire private security na. You're RICH.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by contigiency(m): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
Selfish man. You are not the target, the people that need special protection now are girl schools in the north east of the country, motor parks, market places in those volatile areas and not you. Are you the only tax payer in the country? if they should attach police to every tax payer or anyone that has suffered one insecurity problem or the other, the number of police we have will not go round not to talk of securing public places.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by sokera: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
Buhari meant well for this country but his Brian is working slowly ...
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by vioment: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
If the police were adequate, you would not need security. In the USA or UK, your level don't have govt security. Since we always compare obas, ezes, emirs to the queen of england, let us do the security thing like the UK.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by HeyCorleone(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
If NIGERIA was a country to reckon with at all, people like Dino would be in some prison cooling their heels off.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by koffsman(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lomprico2:
Dino! Shutdafuckup!! angry

The guy is serious puta
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by Jakumo(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
candy:
I'm a tax payer, please how do I get police protection?

Send me 10K naira phone credit and I will explain everything to you with tutorial diagrams and video clips included at no additional cost.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by tlops(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Tax payer or tax embezzler!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by kollinpowel(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ogun kill you. so all nairalanders no dey pay tax abi , the thing don dey sweet you abi ? Abeg make I no just vex for here o, or else..........
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by komekn(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
elChapo1:

One question ❓ a major question ❓ are your security operatives armed and I don't mean wooden batons And secondly how well trained are they.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips by westernized: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dz man is most definitely a retard, an insecure slowpoke. So should every tax payer request for policemen to protect them now? This is wat u get wen glorified babies are elected to represent us in govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths / Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React / FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.