Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Davido Says Am Not A Cheating Boyfriend. I Give My Baby Assurance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Says Am Not A Cheating Boyfriend. I Give My Baby Assurance (363 Views)

Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan / DJ Cuppy: Asa Asika Is My Ex Boyfriend & I Messed Up Our Relationship / Teni Goes Against Stingy And Cheating Boyfriend In Portugal As Ladies Scream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Says Am Not A Cheating Boyfriend. I Give My Baby Assurance by Oshatrends: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Davido who was accused of breaking up wyh the love of his life chioma by Instablog. He clear the air that he is not a cheating Boyfriend again and use the opportunity to Diss Instablog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBLQbJJQ6s0

Cc.Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Sounds Funny; Check Out Frank Donga’s Reaction To Kevin Hart’s Photo With His Yo / Swanky Jerry Bags Three Awards At The Nigeria Hype Award / How To: Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Explains On How To Dress Richly - Flexes Greatly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.