Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (71281 Views)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Realsman405(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
After five years of marriage, a 35 -year-old businesswoman, Mrs Bilikisu Azeez, on Monday approached an Igando Customary Court in a Lagos to dissolve her sexless marriage.

“Please dissolve this union so that I can move on with my life, my body is not wood or stone,” the sex-starved wife opened up in court.

She told the court that her husband, Olusesi Azeez, starved her of sex for more than two years, a development which, she said, had affected her health.

“My husband has been starving me of sex since he married his youngest wife, he has turned me to an abandoned property.

“I have been falling sick in and out of hospital, during my last visit to the hospital, I was told that it was because I have had sex for long that is why I experience frequent sickness.”

She also accused her husband of not caring for her and the only child of the marriage, saying “my husband does not take care of me, I feed and clothe myself.

“He refused to enroll our only child, who is over four years old in school and has failed to pay his medical bills; I always run to my mother for the hospital bill.”

Bilikisu, who also accused her husband of battery, said he had beaten her publicly which resulted in her fainting.

According to her, the trouble started when her husband brought in the third wife.

She continued: “There was joy, love and peace in the house until he came with another wife, who has been fighting me also.”

Olusesi, in his response to the allegations, accepted that he starved the woman of sex.

“She once denied me of sex and since then I abandoned her.

“Yes, I starved her of sex, it is tit for tat because there was a day I entered her room to sleep with her and she left the bed to sleep on the floor.

“I made an attempt eight times to sleep with her, but she refused. So since that day, I just put her aside after all she is not the only wife I have,” he told the court.

The 45-year-old building contractor, however, agreed to the dissolution of the marriage, asking the court to grant his wife’s request.

“I am no longer interested in the marriage.”

The court’s President, Mr Akin Akinniyi, after listening to the estranged couple, advised them to explore a possible reconciliation of the crisis.

He adjourned the case until April 12 for judgment.(NAN)

www.dailytrust.com.ng/-i-fall-ill-because-my-husband-starved-me-of-sex.html

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
Women and sex

Actually I had nothing to say, I just wanted to steal the spot cheesy

Prime4Val:
To the poster above, you dey use 5g nii?

Switch to MTN wink

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Prime4Val(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
To the poster above, you dey use 5g nii?

Konji na bastard.

12 Likes

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Amirullaha(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
If that's what they want, let the marriage be dissolved...
I only pity the baby...

1 Like

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
is marriage all about sex? wat if she was a widow so she mean she can't sty undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Ralphdan(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
Aluta agbogu ......

The man needs fresh kpekus

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Babagboju(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nah zo
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Daviestunech(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
grin
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by musty1147(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lol......... Sex no B joke sha.....

5 Likes

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by IamGoke(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ok
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by myke92(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Jeez, what a basis for marriage dissolution, they should work out their differences, if she wants sex, then he should just give her nah... Na wa o.
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by dust144(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Chai, wish I have the kind of lady that like sex.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Seajae: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bring that firewood pussy over here let boys burn it gently for you. This goes to all the girls out there dying in silence ces they're too busy forming hard to get. Open up now and get laid. �

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Marriage nowadays is a sham. No wonder oyinbo embraced baby mama ish. D best sex u can have is with a starved woman. Na u go beg last last

22 Likes

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by nairavsdollars(f): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
The husband's dick must be honeycoated

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Michael820(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
lmao
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by delikay4luv: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
But they said only Men enjoy sex. �

55 Likes

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by BlackPantherxXx: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mmm
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by IVORY2009(m): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
shocked
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by jorhney(m): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
scrrrrr pop pop
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by jendhorlee(m): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
watch Nigerian artistes praying in their respective churches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mceYJwafm1U

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by hadduni(f): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by obaataaokpaewu: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
The court’s President, Mr Akin Akinniyi, after listening to the estranged couple, advised them to explore a possible reconciliation of the crisis.

He adjourned the case until April 12 for judgment.(NAN)

People wan divorce, judge dey yarn the emboldened. Na when one party use vex kill the other one?

39 Likes

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Kizyte(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Any man who marries more than one wife is a he-goat!

The case is simple, the woman should go and marry a second husband and live in same house with her first husband.

Case settled! Let's see who will win....

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by castrol180(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
fùck is a serious matter ooo

2 Likes

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by precious1907(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
NA WA O shocked
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by shiwaggz57(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
hmmm the judge has spoken
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by SaAbbas(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:
is marriage all about sex? wat if she was a widow so she mean she can't sty undecided

....and she's not a widow
She need SEX

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
If only Nwam...was good in Bedmatics

Maybe he would have added value to this woman's life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Husband Faints In Labour Room / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.