Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (71279 Views)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
shocked
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by UMSchinedu: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
lol
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
try dipping a key or cotton bud inside ur ear...... try it now...... u like the feeling shey, makes u wanna go deeper and deeper! well that's the same feeling for them, just so u guys know!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
SaAbbas:

....and she's not a widow She need SEX
I said wat if she was d keyword here is "WAS"
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by KoseweKosegbo: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:
is marriage all about sex? wat if she was a widow so she mean she can't sty undecided

since she isn't a widow, she needsa dick in her life...
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Lalas247(f): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
A doctor told her this grin lol fear for my country sha

Lefulefu come n see something ... lack of sex making the lady sick in n out of hospital ... nothing wey we no go hear grin

Lol too funny

3 Likes

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by ifyan(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
Just look at how she presented herself as the victim just to shame the man not knowing she was the one that started the music.

You denied your husband 8 times but scream murder when the table has turn around in his favour.

Another trick was to claim that he hit you,haba women make una de pity men na.

A lesson to you ladies and men also,don't underrate the power of sex.

11 Likes

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by coolfredo(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
So. Without sex one can fall sick? No wonder i have
been falling sick these days
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Lalas247(f): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
try dipping a key or cotton bud inside ur ear...... try it now...... u like the feeling shey, makes u wanna go deeper and deeper! well that's the same feeling for them, just so u guys know!!!!!

undecided trash

U never taste better ponmo before .... cotton bud ko .. cotton bud ni undecided
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Na she start the sex starving,now she run go court begin complain.
Women,always playing the victim card.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by fisayocastle: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
If u are not a wood maybe ur husband is
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Navalsadiq(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
wetin one they find inside zero.kpekus
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Enemyofpeace: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm na wa o

Labake1 come and see something
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Mryocks(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Guy u go tire
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by hatchy(f): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! How many times did I call you....See what you have caused?

Even sex is now a problem between husband and wife.

It will not be well with this F00lani man.

1 Like

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Ellabae(f): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sex wahala. Body no be fire wood Na grin
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Realdeals(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
If the man was not allowed to state his own side of the story, we would have thought he's wicked.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Icon79(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
It's unbelievable! And she's lying as well because you don't develop any sort of sickness from lack of sex.

O pari

Dreamwaker:
Women and sex

Actually I had nothing to say, I just wanted to steal the spot cheesy

Switch to MTN wink

1 Like

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
Doctor said she was falling sick bcoz she had not slept with her spouse in a long while.

Medical practitioners is this information credible?
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Icon79(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
Well, it's called SELF CONTROL.

Got it

O pari

Ellabae:
Sex wahala. Body no be fire wood Na grin
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Onyemabright(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
kaluxy007:
If only Nwam...was good in Bedmatics
Maybe he would have added value to this woman's life
OK
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Ellabae(f): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Icon79:
Well, it's called SELF CONTROL.

Got it

O pari

Self control for two years for a married woman with husband around o. Bros e no easy Na.

1 Like

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
See the epic response! That's why a man MUST have a plan B....thunder fire tautau monopoly angry

2 Likes

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by baddosky1: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Olusesi, in his response to the allegations, accepted that he starved the woman of sex.

“She once denied me of sex and since then I abandoned her.

“Yes, I starved her of sex, it is tit for tat because there was a day I entered her room to sleep with her and she left the bed to sleep on the floor.

“I made an attempt eight times to sleep with her, but she refused. So since that day, I just put her aside after all she is not the only wife I have,” he told the court.

Serves her right. Karma is when you deny the man sex because you feel your smelly punna is gold and he decides right that moment to ignore you and explore other options. I advice all men to emulate this man and do same to any woman who feels she is indispensable.

Biancan, come and carry azzezat your fellow low-thinking feminist and buy her cucumber to help herself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by biacan(f): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lalas247:
A doctor told her this grin lol fear for my country sha

Lefulefu come n see something ... lack of sex making the lady sick in n out of hospital ... nothing wey we no go hear grin

Lol too funny
Get well soon lalas kiss

1 Like

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Icon79(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
I wasn't encouraging it, but it still shouldn't be a bid deal, in my opinion. I can even go 10 years sef.

Just invest your time and efforts in other profitable ventures and you don't even remember gbenshing sef. Her mates are out there researching the cure for cancer while she's in the court room counting the numbers of days she has stayed without ghenshing!! Talk about majoring in the minor.

O pari

Ellabae:
Self control for two years for a married woman with husband around o. Bros e no easy Na.

1 Like

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by kullozone(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Explore a possible resolution for what again na
They're both tired of the marriage. Just do the shii make them go their seperate ways.
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by NoBetterNigeria: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
At age 35? If she's your family will you tell her to stay like a log of wood? She did the right thing in my own opinion.

Asowari:
is marriage all about sex? wat if she was a widow so she mean she can't sty undecided

1 Like

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:

Wonderful!

As a widow she has a free conscience to marry naa.

The two cases cannot be compared.

1 Like

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
NoBetterNigeria:
At age 35? If she's your family will you tell her to stay like a log of wood? She did the right thing in my own opinion.

owk
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Wonderful!
As a widow she has a free conscience to marry naa.
The two cases cannot be compared.
ok noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Husband Faints In Labour Room / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.