Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) (60099 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Calls For Dino Melaye’s Release, Nigerians React / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos / Dino Melaye Reacts To The Arrest Of Criminals ''Working For Him''. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by progress69: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
castrol180:
Though not supporting Dino Melaye but this is a bid to destroy his person finally by the black goggle thug governor...is it only the two criminals displayed that make use of all these weapons and from the report none of the criminals is said to be on his heels. So I wonder o. This is a false testament from the police

U play game for uni? If police catch the armourer that keeps the tools and Gnuts for sch then.. this is exactly how the table will look like....will u ask if it was one person that has those guns too?
What was ur comment about his own assassination attempt in accused Bello of?
Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by SmartMugu: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
Does it matter? Mention one active senator that had gone down this way before in Nigeria's history of democracy.
Propaganda will not work here, neither will police beef against Dino.

II don't hate Dino, neither do I like him, i just believe common sense should apply towards someone this critically accused since the past year. Is he the only senator in Nigeria? How come several senators are unknown to even their constituencies yet the whole nation knows about Dino? What facts do his accusers have against him? If not propaganda, what else?

He used to have black beards when he assumed office, now his beards are turning white. The same thing Americans did to Obama, his hair was black and they made sure he ended up with grey hairs before he left office. Abegi, free Dino. This guy has surmounted every plot against him just like Saraki. Nothing can happen to him in this tenure. Take it or leave it.

Abegi, I prefer to listen to the facts versus propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by Nathan2016: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
Holamscoh:

It's (You shouldn't be "On" this platform) Not "In" this platform....Ok

Mr English Teacher, I see you. Welcome home.

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by Orlatunday11(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
This is politics, since I was born and now grown-up never read criminal full confession like dis. Police is supporting Bello in disguise

1 Like

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
Gossiplover:
nawao...seems Yahaya Bello is winning. Dino Melaye said the governor was importing military items. Now the police is saying the senator is sponsoring criminals. who we go believe now..

lalasticlala and mynd44 what do you think
it doesn't matter. none of them will be indicted or arrested

1 Like

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mutemenot:

That's a tag used in identifying exhibit and the crime attached.

Quite true according to standard procedure but this one is not honest
Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The police have paraded two men said to be members of an armed gang terrorising Kogi State. The police said the suspects have confessed to being provided weapons and financial support by Dino Melaye, a senator from the state.

The development could further complicate the ongoing political crisis that has seen Mr. Melaye and Governor Yahaya Bello enmeshed in bitter confrontations over the state’s political structure.

A statement by police spokesperson Jimoh Moshood said the suspects, identified as Kabiru Saidu and Nuru Salisu, were paraded on Monday in Lokoja, the state capital.

During interrogation, they further confessed they were Political Thugs recruited by some mischievous Politicians in Kogi State to cause mayhem, and disruption of peace, and destruction of lives and property in the State. They also confessed to belonged to the gang of a dreaded and vicious kidnap for ransom gang under a gang leader (name withheld) whose where about is being investigated by the Force. The two suspects were identified by some of their victims.

According to the gang leader KABIRU SAIDU a.k.a OSAMA “31 YRS” he has been working as a Political Thug for one Alh. Mohammed Audu a Politician in the State. They said Alh. Mohammed Audu invited him to Abuja and introduced him to Senator Dino Melaye and they met on Airport road, Abuja inside the Senator Dino Melaye’s Car in the month of December, 2017. The suspect further confessed that, Sen. Dino Melaye told him that they should start working for the Senator as his Political Thugs and they should recruit and train more other thugs to work for him in preparation toward 2019 General election to enable him ( Sen. Dino Melaye ) challenge his political opponents and disorganized Kogi State.

The gang leader KABIRU SAIDU a.k.a OSAMA “31 YRS” further confessed to the Police investigative team that Senator Dino Melaye handed over a bag containing the following firearms one (1) AK47 rifle, two (2) Pump Action guns and the sum of four hundred and thirty thousand naira N430,000.00 to share with his boys.

Consequent on the indictments and criminal confessions against Senator Dino Melaye by the principal suspect KABIRU SAIDU a.k.a OSAMA “31 YRS” Nigeria Police Force, wrote a letter dated 2nd of March, 2018 addressed to the Senate President, Federal Republic of Nigeria informing and requesting him to release Senator Dino Melaye to report to Commissioner of Police, Kogi State Command on the 7th March, 2018 to answer to criminal offences levelled against him, to enable the Police carry out a discreet investigation into the confessions of the principal suspect against Senator Dino Melaye. But Senator Dino Melaye have refused to honour the Police invitation till date.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/police-arrest-parade-criminal-suspects-allegedly-working-dino-melaye-photos.html
men this story is fishy. How could they expose their master do easily without undergoing beating operations? from my own knowledge, this is a plan from Yahaya bello to implicate Dino and watch out Dino's reaction to these story any moment from now. nonsense politicians

1 Like

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by popoola01: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
They said they recovered one AK47 and two pump riffle. Help me ask NPF where they gt all the riffles they placed in front of this guy's. Naija police sha

3 Likes

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by oreslaw: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
amnwa:
See how a state is busy disgracing themselves
You just caught them and they hastily told you is dino

thank u my dear I no no say u help me notice say criminals no dey easily talk like dat.

1 Like

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
amnwa:
See how a state is busy disgracing themselves
You just caught them and they hastily told you is dino

so they should keep quiet abi.these sentiment and hate that is eating y'all up. Na Una sabi.
Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by pafisayo(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=DWJOBScom post=65977906]Crude Police force!

First you forgot to tear off the store label from your guns which is clearly taken from your store and now you accuse random men of being a Senator's thug and the story line of having met with him is even funnier.

Well i expect better clap back from Senator Dino Melaye to the scam propelled by Yahaya Bello[/

That’s no store label.. that’s how exhibit’s are labeled. It ease proper documentation.
Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by Gkemz: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
One sided story

1 Like

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by omoranmilowo: 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
This politicians are all criminal. They can do anything to tarnish one another's image to gain masses Favour for political reasons. God will have mercy on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
DWJOBScom:

Quite true according to standard procedure but this one is not honest

grin we done hate this shithole to the level that whatever they do we still don't believe them . Bro e go beta oh
Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Governor and senator dey fight,who go suffer

I pity kogi people

1 Like

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Those men looks like they were paid by APC politian to blackmail malaye

1 Like

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by Timular: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
I'm not supporting Dino, but this setup is a means device by the gov to tarnish Dino image. He cannot provide such over used guns to gang he is sponsoring. This is why I strongly oppose state police. Govs will use them against their political enemies.

1 Like

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by Nwogeh: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
So the police actually wanted us to believe that Dino sponsored them....hahahahahahaha, and e come be say na Jimoh dey parade them...mtchew. Stupid people with fish brain. Na today.

2 Likes

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by tyav7: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
dn ɯәɥʇ әɯɐɹɟ uop ʎәɥʇ

1 Like

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by Crowny11(f): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
I think something is fishing,
I dey smell conspiracy

1 Like

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by adekolamaleek: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
how will criminal confess,just like that... Nigeria police haba

1 Like

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by emerged01(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
I see Tinubu laughing out loud

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bros abeg who be dis for these pictures?

idealogical:
A common thug hiring other thugs to inflict pain and sorrow on the same people he swore an oath to serve and protect.

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
python1:
This is one of the surviving gods of some agama lizards from the land of the rising crime. Watch how they will soon troop out pouring insults at Buhari for arresting the touts working for their god. cheesy
you just confirmed you have very poor reasoning ability.
Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
So you even know 9ja police hand typing lol grin

slapandfall:

Naija police no go kee person with Laff.

In 4th paragraph 2nd to the last line they wrote ....under gang leader "Name Withheld"

5th Paragraph, they said... According to the gang leader "Kabiru Saidu aka Osama 31years".

Only then write name withheld later them write biography join am... Name + age...

This na Naija police Handwriting na
I sabi thier writing well well

Yahaya Bello 3: Dino 2...
Waiting on Dino to use shangalo equalise

Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by eventsms(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria reliable bulk sms gateway www.eventsms.com.ng

Fast and affordable
Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yeah you are right I'm just waiting for him to declare for second time I have been storing his atrocities it will suck him.
baddosky1:

Just mere looking at that yahaya bello's face, you would see criminality written all over it.
Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by Witnes: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dino can do anything possible to clique to power. He did it to PDP when he was working his way to APC in 2014/2015.
Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by ebbo(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
slapandfall:

Naija police no go kee person with Laff.

In 4th paragraph 2nd to the last line they wrote ....under gang leader "Name Withheld"

5th Paragraph, they said... According to the gang leader "Kabiru Saidu aka Osama 31years".

Only then write name withheld later them write biography join am... Name + age...

This na Naija police Handwriting na
I sabi thier writing well well

Yahaya Bello 3: Dino 2...
Waiting on Dino to use shangalo equalise

The gang leader's name is Zakaria and Osama use to be his second in command, ask any igala person from Kogi east for more clarification. Everything police said up there is the truth
Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by Eldahray(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
For sale of bitcoins or any gift cards check signature
Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by ebbo(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Orlatunday11:
This is politics, since I was born and now grown-up never read criminal full confession like dis. Police is supporting Bello in disguise

But u re awear of saying the truth about ur sponsors in exchange for immunity for ur crimes?
Re: Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) by slapandfall(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
ebbo:

The gang leader's name is Zakaria and Osama use to be his second in command, ask any igala person from Kogi east for more clarification. Everything police said up there is the truth

Like you are related to the leader?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter / Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.