Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,280 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince (8783 Views)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! / Pictures Of Joseph Prince $280 Million Church Building In Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Evening
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
Lord Jesus..
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2018
I see grace..
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lord Jesus
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
I see grace
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
I am highly favoured, deeply loved and divinely blessed by the Lord.
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Christ Jesus is my Holiness...
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:26am On Aug 03, 2018
Lord Jesus
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Good evening.......
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2018
I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
Afternoon
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Goood evening
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Evening
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
The Lord is my Righteousness... Hallelujah!!
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lord Jesus
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
Cool
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2018
Lord Jesus
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2018
butterfly777:

You can't even use the scripture to refute my opinion. Only resorting to insult and sentiment like the typical person who is bereft of better information. Anyway , May God continue to teach us all the truth. Lets just keep an open mind.
bro i feel in your shoes maybe INSULT is a fruit of the spirit and of grace too.
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:27am On Nov 04, 2018
Thank you Lord Jesus
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
Yes
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
Evening
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Now......
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
this sermon is refreshing
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2018
solite3:
this sermon is refreshing
yes it is my bro.
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:54am On Dec 17, 2018
jiggaz:
Isaiah 54:14
In righteousness you shall be established; you shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near you.

Have you ever asked yourself why some Christians are constantly beset with overwhelming challenges, sicknesses and defeat if God’s promise, “No weapon formed against you shall prosper” (Isaiah 54:17), is true?

Well, this promise comes with a condition—“In righteousness you shall be established”. When you are established in righteousness, you will be far from oppression and terror, and not a single weapon formed against you will prosper!

This condition is not hard to meet. For a start, you already have righteousness! When you received Jesus as your Savior, you received the gift of righteousness which enables you to reign in life. (Romans 5:17) This righteousness does not come from you but the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17) And when you are established in His righteousness, no weapon formed against you will prosper.

But what does being established in righteousness mean? To be established in something is to have that something as your very foundation for security. So God wants you to know, be sure of and grow in the revelation that you are righteous by the blood of Jesus, by His perfect sacrifice at the cross.

When you feel as if you are in a storm, tossed here and there, and you begin to experience worry and fear, remind yourself of who you are in Christ. You are the righteousness of God in Christ and you have His righteousness!

As you do this, you will begin to notice the worry and fear slide off you, for when you are established in righteousness, “you shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near you”! That is why God wants you to be established in righteousness. He wants you to be free from fear, and far from oppression and terror.

So when the pressure is on, hold fast to the belief that you are the righteousness of God in Christ. That is where no weapon formed against you can prosper. As you keep believing and confessing your righteousness in Christ, revelation will break forth and you will experience the release of God’s miraculous provision, divine protection and blessings into your life!

https://www.josephprince.org/blog/daily-grace-inspirations/be-established-in-gods-righteousness
Hallelujah!! This is so true of my life... Fear and terror are far away from me because i am established in God's righteousness!!

1 Like

Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Now
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:05am On Dec 18, 2018
Morning
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
OK Lord
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:16am On Dec 20, 2018
Cool
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yes
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Cool
Re: Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2018
Morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are Gays Demons In Human Form / Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? / YORUBA Religion :: 8 World Religions, 4 Axes: Something is Wrong With The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.