Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? (31290 Views)

The Only Federal University That Offer Admission Without Jamb / 15 Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without Jamb -revealed. / List Of Universities That Accept 120 Cut-Off Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by Pearl05(f): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2018
dukeprince50:
the hate speech from father Edeh on other churches, mostly pentecostal is too much, the maltrearing from hallreps and others too much and im the type who cant let my fellow student punish me, for crying out loud even sec school dem no punish me, and moreover my cource, medicine is 9years, i no fit die for SKU... but thank God im in my 4th year in another school

It's better as you left. Your sanity is needed as a medical Doctor . Heard that the place is hell. Kinda of secondary boarding school.
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by debolayinka(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari has no reason to be an illiterate then.
Chai.....

1 Like

Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by Victwize(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2018
asuustrike2009:
What is this one saying sad angry?
i tire watin e dey talk sef
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by bedspread: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari has no reason to be an illiterate then.
grin grin grin Guy u bad

1 Like

Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by BAVOSKI(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=asuustrike2009 post=65988354]
What is this one saying sad angry?[/quo
Saying rubbish
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by splashier(f): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2018
Fat lie. I'm a student of Bowen university and I have a friend who had to do A levels because she didn't write jamb even after going through the school's pre degree and passing well.

1 Like

Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by cliquevibes(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2018
dukeprince50:
i entered Madonna 2011, i run comot 2013, that school is hell
u no strong be DAT na.. graduated from Madonna , at first it was hell but every organization has their own rules and regulation no matter Hw absurd, u just ave to adapt..

but it was fun after I adapted..

still miss d school

1 Like

Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by JARUSHUB: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2018
You can also check out courses you can study without a credit in mathematics:

http://www.jarushub.com/50-courses-you-can-study-without-credit-in-mathematics/
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by olawaletimi(m): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2018
OP, I expected to see like five state university.
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by Dafreeguy(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2018
dukeprince50:
u may find dat as cheap reasons, go to that school. At age 17, i was still young, and very susceptible to maltrearing, knowing i had to go thru dat for 9years is a no for me, my dad cant stand the complaints either, he never let me go thru dat

Anyway, u r a child from a rich home who isn't used to hardlife I guess..I bet there are other 17yr old kids back then who happens to still be in d school till now
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by adeoba2008(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2018
I graduated from Babcock in 2011 without JAMB . Now Jamb is mandatory at least you must have your JAMB registration number in order to serve. They valued their entrance exam more than JAMB.
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by biggy26: 10:20am On Mar 20, 2018
dukeprince50:
Why. How?
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2018
Useless schools I dont fancy them for anything I rather go to a state uni
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by histemple: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2018
InansBobo:
why did you ran away?

Chai!
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by Kaycee9242(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2018
Are we sure dis op passed tru a uni? How can he post such rubbish? Stop deceiving ppl with ur lies please.
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by Lumig: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2018
Fastworldlinkz:
List Of Universities in Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB

Private universities in Nigeria that do not require JAMB
1. Babcock University

The institution has the following faculties:

School of Medicine
Social Sciences
School of Nursing Sciences
School of Public & Allied Health
School of Basic & Applied Sciences
School of Law & Security Studies
School of Postgraduate Studies

2. Madonna University

One more university without JAMB, this is the first Catholic private university in Nigeria. You can find there such faculties as:

Law
Management
Social Science
Education and Art
Natural Science
Basic Medical Science
Engineering

3. Igbinedion University Okada

The institution was established 1995, their list of faculties are:

Arts and social science
Business and management
Engineering
Health Sciences
Law
Natural and applied science

4. Bowen University

It was established in 2001, there are such faculties as:

Health science
Faculty of agriculture
Faculty of education
Management an social science
Faculty of Humanities
Law

5. Pan-Atlantic University

There are: School of Management and Social Sciences and School of Media and Communication

6. Benson Idahosa University

The student can find there such faculties as:

Agriculture
Arts and education
Law
Science
Social management
Engineering

7. Redeemers University

They have a wide range of programs:

Accounting
Law
Management
Performing Arts
Physics with Electronics
Political Science
Environmental & Analytical Chemistry
Genomics of Infectious Disease
History & International Relations
Microbiology

8. Ajayi Crowther University

Their faculties as:

Law
Humanities
Natural science
Social science
Management

9. Al-Hikmah University

There are:

Faculty of Education
Faculty of Law
Faculty om management
Faculty of Natural Science
Faculty of Humanities and social science

10. Caritas University

The list of faculties:

Engendering
Environmental science
Management and social sciences
Natural sciences

11. Bingham University

Their programs are offered by four faculties:

College of Health Sciences
Faculty of Humanities, Social & Management Sciences
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Science and Technology

12. Al-Qalam University

This university has four faculties, namely::

Arts And Humanities
Education
Sciences
Social Sciences

15. Crawford University

You can study there such disciplines as:

Accountancy
Actuarial Science
Agriculture
Animal Production and Fisheries
Banking and Finance
Biochemistry
Business Administration

As you see, there is a big number of universities that give you the opportunity to gain admission into higher institutions without JAMB

Share to help a friend.

https://www.fastworldlink.com/2018/03/must-see-list-of-universities-in.html?m=1
... Money for paper certificate
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by lastmaster(m): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2018
pweshdodo:
Where is UI, unilag, uniilorin, funaab undecided
are you on drugs
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by chymeze: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2018
pls there is no university in nigeria that cannot take without jamb. It all depends on ur level of connections!
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by SAMBARRY: 11:32am On Mar 20, 2018
Mult1tude:
nairalanders pls help me on this

Am a student, and a already in my final year (HND II) , something happened and I lost my night security job, now my school portal closes this Friday.
Pls fellow nairalanders, I know there are people who can help here, I can provide my school login details for anybody who is willing to help to confirm this claim. Am an orphan from a tender age, pls mod don't block me either, instead confirm if this is real or not. I've a been guess on this forum since my ND days, I was forced to open an account base on this situation I found myself.
The tuition fee is 80,300 and I have just 30k with me. Pls people help me.
My contact and what'sapp number is attached below and the screenshot of my school fee portal.
bad people have spoilt good people and shut the door for genuine people so no one knows who is REAL and WHO is making up stories.the days of when nairalanders will rally round a person and contribute school fees for that person is gone.too many wicked Nigerians everywhere seeking who to devour.The Bottom line is kosowo maga mo.maga no dey pay again.if you're still expecting money from nairalanders otishi o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by larrypourl(m): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2018
splashier:
Fat lie. I'm a student of Bowen university and I have a friend who had to do A levels because she didn't write jamb even after going through the school's pre degree and passing well.

Don't mind the op. Bowen will never admit you without Jamb.
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by goodyvin02(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=InansBobo post=65988742]why did you ran away?
did and ran in the same sentence??
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by guyla: 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
dukeprince50:

Hell how?

Possibly because the tuition fee became a huge challenge in your academic life
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by InansBobo(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=goodyvin02 post=65997056][/quote]thanks for the correction. to be modified asap
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by kereman1: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
InansBobo:
read the topic again

wat is jamb cut off for universities, that score is below pass mark for jamb yet valid for admission for a university, overlooking all jamb protocols
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by seenter84: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Oduduwa university
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by SAMBARRY: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mult1tude:

Pls don't say that, a nairalander helped with 30k after confirming the situation
good for both of you but as for me I have to get to the bottom of the matter before I can take any Nigerian seriously when it comes to money matters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU-UNILAG Sanctions 240 Lectures For Enrolling On IPPIS (Full List) / Kenyan Teacher Flogs 11-year-old Pupil So Badly He Could Barely Walk (photos) / Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.