Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House (43125 Views)

I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate / Evicted BBNaija Star, Amaka, Gifted 2 Huge Money Cakes By Fans / Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
jegz25:
Am i the only one who haven't watched this bbnaija of a thing for good 5min??
We plenty
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
nairalanduseles:
the way ticket dey cut ehhnnnn.....last last na G sure pass

Hahaha
Me I dn give up sef
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by martineverest(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
jegz25:
I haven't even viewed it 4 a second.... doubt even know the housemates
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by veacea: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
jegz25:

You are not the only one oooooo
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Willexmania(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
jegz25:
Yes. Yes You Are. tongue

1 Like

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Where's Ifu Ennada l love to see her back in d house... Your Darlin CHAD d nxt big bros housemate by his grace
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by BCISLTD: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Who In their right mind would vote for loud princess angry

Well what do i know...sabi na people dey vote for cee c

1 Like

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by einsteine(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dstv is so greedy. They are deliberately using this gimmick to get people to waste their money.

The entire show was needless this year. Well, I guess there's a market for trash.

2 Likes

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Lajet: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
jegz25:

You have not watch it because you don't have money to subscribe to watch the program. If you don't care about bbn then why are you in this thread ? You don't care about something but any time the move Bbn thread to frontage their will be complain by those who are envy because they can't afford to subscribe to watch the program.

1 Like

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by emu22(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
nairalanduseles:

Oboi you funny eehh, you suppose they balance the two since na. lolz
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by JuicyStar: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
See all of them... after them go dey ask Buhari why him want second term. No so e dey start. Them give una first chance una no deliver. As u heard that u can play to win now, una dey form drama queen and item finder. Make I just tell una true, none of una go win because fans don already take side. Worst u can do is to slightly reduce the votes of some particular housemates. Ifu and Leo never talk sha.

1 Like

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Queenserah26(f): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
The hustle is real grin
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by mikebrown92: 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
Guys
Its time we vote in efe back

He needs the 45m to boost his music career.
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by marvin906(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lajet:

You have not watch it because you don't have money to subscribe to watch the program. If you don't care about bbn then why are you in this thread ? You don't care about something but any time the move Bbn thread to frontage their will be complain by those who are envy because they can't afford to subscribe to watch the program.

so those that dislike the show can't subscribe to it..
where you dey when your ancestors dey exchange your sense for tom tom
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Goldaccumulator: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Will I take my bathe? Hmm let me think?... Will get back to you guys on that
I literally puked, ewwwww embarassed
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
joshuaarmani2:
The organizers of this show are very smart. Powerful business strategy... Get the evicted housemates back into the house and watch as voters part with hard earned money again! This time too much enthusiasm from the evicted house mates equals huge revenue for the organizers.

Brilliant idea!

Foolish Nigerians
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by adegeye38(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
nairalanduseles:
guy use your God given Brain, think and create something tangible for urself, G ajnt d answer nor gambling
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Teaser0904(f): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
I want khloe and kbrule back kiss
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Ennny(f): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ifu Enada and Angel please.
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by dollyptosh(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
xpressng:
oh why money wicked like this
Hahaaaa
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by darlingnuel(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
Doesn't really change a thing: you might win a chance to be in the house again but get kicked out again the next Sunday! Then, Your village people don't really like your face
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Nonny88: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
I stand with deeone. He is the guy to vote back to big brother house
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by decode55(m): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
sandrahnaub:
Bigbrother no try at all

Hey you
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by SirBunky85(m): 12:53am On Mar 20, 2018
joshuaarmani2:
The organizers of this show are very smart. Powerful business strategy... Get the evicted housemates back into the house and watch as voters part with hard earned money again! This time too much enthusiasm from the evicted house mates equals huge revenue for the organizers.

Brilliant idea!
U couldn't have said it better. D organizers just want to milk more money from the voters and will den evict up to 4 housemates at a go

1 Like

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by sandrahnaub(f): 12:58am On Mar 20, 2018
decode55:

Hey you

Hi
And this is whr we met
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by holluphemydavid(m): 1:16am On Mar 20, 2018
Demonicide:
Anto shouldnt be on the list sef, they threw out of the house yesterday, and you are expecting them to put you there back. So why did voted you out in the first plc? Just go back to new jersey and catch up with your folks. Non of them should be given the grace to come back, because they ve tasted the outside world. Once they are voted in they will start spewing some secrets of how things are out there. Like who and who is trending and stuffs like that.
Trust me, dey Will not be allowed to do Dat, instead such person will be disqualified
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by talk2percy(m): 1:16am On Mar 20, 2018
Come and force me naw, I no dey vote anything. Unless any of unah wan send airtel of 10k give me?
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by holluphemydavid(m): 1:17am On Mar 20, 2018
Ahneeka and Vandora will make it back to Dat house
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by martowskin1(m): 1:21am On Mar 20, 2018
ellahzy:
This idea is just wack. The evicted ones have seen everything and will now have new strategies,they shouldn't be allowed to contest for the money.

PS. Anyone that has won any price during the arena games should just forget about the 45m grin

Do u really think strategie work in a place like that?

It won't be that easy for them, because thy will be given alot of rule more than those still in the house... It will even be more hell for them, knowing something u are not allowed to use
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by urchcoded(m): 2:05am On Mar 20, 2018
pls who can help me with reason5 license code

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! / Jagun Jagun: Femi Adebayo's Movie Gets Tongues Wagging / BBNaija: Mercy Twerks For Ike In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.