Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. (10810 Views)

The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" / Fencing Of A New 60 X 100 Feet Plot Of Land At Emene Enugu / VATICAN GARDEN ESTATE 2 EMENE ENUGU! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hello friends, we are still moving from site to site, building good houses for Nigerians. We got a contract to construct a block of flats for a Nigerian. Details of the project are thus;

Project: Building a block of 4 flats on one plot of land
Client: A Nigerian
Contractor: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Project location: Emene, Enugu East local government area of Enugu state
Budget: To be disclosed later

This work will start from the ground floor partitioning as the foundation of the house has been done in the past. We inspected the site to ascertain what was done earlier before we accepted to undertake this project.

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
The site of the project as we start.....

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
I moved in my team to the site, and there were changes in minutes. .......

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
By the end of day 1......... we got to the window sill level

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
By the end of day 5, we have reached the lintel level, fitted the iron reinforcement and done the carpentry form works. We are already doing a concrete cast on the beams and columns.

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
The back of the house.....

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cast of the columns, beams

2 Likes

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by Nathan2016: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
3 d design please

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
If you're wondering why someone is building only 4 flats in Enugu with the high demand for new flats, the Nigerian FAAN mandated that nobody can build anything above 1 floor high in this area of , because its 1 kilometre from the airport, can you imagine that?

2 Likes

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nathan2016:
3 d design please

I will post it here as soon as the architect send it to me.
Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bringing in decking materials, and planning materials for the upper floors. ......

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
And starting the decking slab formwork. .......

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
More....

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by Asquare84(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
spyder880:
If you're wondering why someone is building only 4 flats in Enugu with the high demand for new flats, the Nigerian FAAN mandated that nobody can build anything above 1 floor high in this area of , because its 1 kilometre from the airport, can you imagine that?

Oga spyder888 it may be for safety purpose

2 Likes

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by megacontrol(m): 6:40am On Mar 21, 2018
Is that the lintel going all the way around all the blockwork just like a beam?

Is this what is referred to as the "chain lintel"?

I have heard that word before and would like to know if that is what is shown in this picture, also is it really necessary to go all round versus just the areas above the doors and windows?

Thanks

spyder880:
Cast of the columns, beams
Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 6:51am On Mar 21, 2018
megacontrol:
Is that the lintel going all the way around all the blockwork just like a beam?

Is this what is referred to as the "chain lintel"?

I have heard that word before and would like to know if that is what is shown in this picture, also is it really necessary to go all round versus just the areas above the doors and windows?

Thanks

This is the chain beam lintel, known as continuous lintel in technical circles. Its necessary if its recommended for your specific project, as no two lands or designs could be same. There might be structural considerations that will necessitate the use of continuous lintel.
Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by megacontrol(m): 7:13am On Mar 21, 2018
Thanks a lot man, especially for the prompt response.Now i have another unrelated question if you don't mind...

I am about to start sand filling ahead of commencing my project in a few months time (just waiting on building approval). Some have said no need to sand fill in advance while others advice to sand fill well ahead of time. Anyways i have decided to clear the bush, uproot the deep plants and start sand filling and would like to know;

1. how deep should the soil excavation to prevent movements in future
2. how many weeks/months ahead of construction is the optimal period to allow for the sand fill settlement
3. are there any other tips in achieving solid foundation for a duplex in a swampy area like mine

N.B: i will be engaging a builder for the project proper once approval is in place and time to commence work.
Thanks

spyder880:

This is the chain beam lintel, known as continuous lintel in technical circles. Its necessary if its recommended for your specific project, as no two lands or designs could be same. There might be structural considerations that will necessitate the use of continuous lintel.
Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 7:23am On Mar 23, 2018
Carpentry. ......

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 7:25am On Mar 23, 2018
Decking slab form work....

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 7:29am On Mar 23, 2018
More. ....

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2018
Decking beam reinforcement. ......

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Decking slab reinforcement. .....

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2018
Our work on the decking slab continues here.......

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 7:43am On Mar 30, 2018
We inserted an internal beam on the slab.......

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 7:45am On Mar 30, 2018
Starting the concrete cast of the beam .......

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2018
Concrete cast of the slab.......

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2018
Completed the cast........

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by Aguata1stson(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
This is introducing corner stone global ventures ltd. the best in floor and wall tiles, sanitary wares, taps,
bathroom accessories, Nigerian tiles, all kinds of
finishing materials.
if what you are looking for is the best quality, you
need to contact us.
if what you need is affordability, you need to
contact us,
if what you need is reliability and durability, you
need to contact us
we are always at your service and will ensure
delivery of your goods to your site.
call us today on 08169606527 (watsapp enabled)
Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by nickybabey: 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
I have land in the same area and want to build the same building, am interested in the budget
Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
nickybabey:
I have land in the same area and want to build the same building, am interested in the budget

Send me your building plans on 0803 335 0750 and I will provide you with the quote. Call or WhatsApp.
Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by jbigdeal: 7:48pm On May 30, 2018
Oga Spyder there's something I've always wanted to ask you. I live in the US and I have been wondering if you know igbos in the diaspora that have embarked on projects like a 3 storeys 8 flats of 3 bedroom? How safe is it to do such projects as in do people eventually loose their properties to corrupt individuals even after getting all the legal stuff done for such projects? I do have family I trust back home in imo state that can actually help me but my question is about the corrupt rich ones that might want to grab properties. Also ownership issue do the igbos in diaspora have these problems?

Also what do you think is better to build in owerri, 3 storeys 16 flats of 1 bedroom, or 3 storeys 8 flats of 3 bedroom? I mean the rent which one will generate more revenue in owerri? You once told me 3 bedroom is 300,000 naira per year or higher in owerri do you know of 1 bedroom? Also I know it depends on the area but I want to know on average and also how much higher could it be for the 3 bedroom? Thank you very much...sorry that I always disturb you with questions. I have trying to prepare myself and by God's grace i can start aybe with you, but I need sufficient funds for now.
Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 11:10pm On May 30, 2018
jbigdeal:
Oga Spyder there's something I've always wanted to ask you. I live in the US and I have been wondering if you know igbos in the diaspora that have embarked on projects like a 3 storeys 8 flats of 3 bedroom? How safe is it to do such projects as in do people eventually loose their properties to corrupt individuals even after getting all the legal stuff done for such projects? I do have family I trust back home in imo state that can actually help me but my question is about the corrupt rich ones that might want to grab properties. Also ownership issue do the igbos in diaspora have these problems?

Also what do you think is better to build in owerri, 3 storeys 16 flats of 1 bedroom, or 3 storeys 8 flats of 3 bedroom? I mean the rent which one will generate more revenue in owerri? You once told me 3 bedroom is 300,000 naira per year or higher in owerri do you know of 1 bedroom? Also I know it depends on the area but I want to know on average and also how much higher could it be for the 3 bedroom? Thank you very much...sorry that I always disturb you with questions. I have trying to prepare myself and by God's grace i can start aybe with you, but I need sufficient funds for now.

Thanks for asking, I am sure you asked the right person. Well, I personally know more than 30 Nigerians who are still based abroad and has embarked on multiple building developments and are collecting rents from their 6,8 or 10 flats buildings without any problems from any quarters. There's no way anyone can lose their properties when they bought their lands legally, in fact, it has never happened to anyone who I have built a house for, and I have built at least 20 of such houses. Most of the houses I built, I have never seen the owners physically, just phone calls and WhatsApp messages or e mails. They still collect rents from their houses till today.

Owerri is a big city where everything you build will be taken up for rents. It depends on what you want, and what you can afford to build. Location of where you bought land also plays an important role in the decision of what to build.

The attached picture is a building I constructed for a man based abroad, and we are talking of painting the house now. Please note that I have never met the man before, never saw him in real life.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We are experts in building contruction,tilings,interlocking etc(New Pix / Fashola Stops Building Of New Houses In Lagos / Pure Water Factory On 3 Plots For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.