Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Link Your Favourite Hausa Songs Here - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Link Your Favourite Hausa Songs Here (2719 Views)

Hausa/Fulani Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria [Photos] / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Link Your Favourite Hausa Songs Here by Fulaman198(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
Please link your favourite songs here, I will start it off:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_-_9FU3zpA
Re: Link Your Favourite Hausa Songs Here by Fulaman198(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
I know that this song has a mixture of French ,Tamasheq and Hausa, but the artist himself is Hausa so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ydi4YOP8vM
Re: Link Your Favourite Hausa Songs Here by Fulaman198(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Link Your Favourite Hausa Songs Here by Fulaman198(m): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
This is a true gargajiya thread, so please post music without auto-tune.
Re: Link Your Favourite Hausa Songs Here by revontuli(f): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Do you have a thread of Fulani songs too?
Re: Link Your Favourite Hausa Songs Here by Homeboiy: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Zo mu je gidan Allah ...

I like the song
Re: Link Your Favourite Hausa Songs Here by Fulaman198(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
Zo mu je gidan Allah ...

I like the song

Gaisuwa! Alhamdullilah! na gode sosai! Allah barka ne!
Re: Link Your Favourite Hausa Songs Here by Fulaman198(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Link Your Favourite Hausa Songs Here by GeeString: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hope there wont be senseless killings on this thread?

1 Like

Re: Link Your Favourite Hausa Songs Here by Fulaman198(m): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
GeeString:
Hope there wont be senseless killings on this thread?

Do you really have to be a bigot? Do you even think before you speak?

2 Likes

Re: Link Your Favourite Hausa Songs Here by Fulaman198(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Link Your Favourite Hausa Songs Here by JikanBaura(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
I found this song lyrics very rear, Hausa songs that are compelately dedicated Hausa race, civilization are extremely rear to find, For this is the only hausa song i know that sang about Hausa people , Our civilization, The Hausaland culture and tradition , Native professions, cultural games in Hausaland and that's we will never ever gonna dump them

, Made mention and praises hausaland leaders of both native Hausa and none native hausa and how we will never forget them for the great contribution they made.

He also Praises and applaud Hausaland most influential islamic leader of all time .... a Fulani man ( Usman Dan Fodio cheesy and how his jahad success was joyful to all.

The singer also talk about how well known hausa were in ancient Africa for their thousands years great civilization, How blossom hausaland economy was , Hausaland litracy, Educational system, how we are west Africa's greatnest merchants, have crossed West, East
North Africa and Middle East for trade and pilgrimage,
Made mention of how we were never known by any people to rum nake because we knot our own clothes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI_lxDjCO7w

Do anyone here knows the original singer of this song, because this singer from Kano is diffinately not the originator of the song lyrics (maybe some part of it) because as kids we used to sang Chorus part this song in school, ask my step mom (she's in her 50s) if she knows the originator of the song but said she knows the song from childhood but can't say who first sang it.

When do you come to know this song and

How old do you think this song is ?

2 Likes

Re: Link Your Favourite Hausa Songs Here by Fulaman198(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
revontuli:
Do you have a thread of Fulani songs too?

Yeah I'll create one
Re: Link Your Favourite Hausa Songs Here by HalimaSadiya(f): 11:52am On Mar 24, 2018
Aure - Morell cheesy

1 Like

Re: Link Your Favourite Hausa Songs Here by Fulaman198(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
HalimaSadiya:
Aure - Morell cheesy

Salaam Aliekum Halima! How have you been doing?
Re: Link Your Favourite Hausa Songs Here by HalimaSadiya(f): 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
Fulaman198:

Salaam Aliekum Halima! How have you been doing?
I've been alright, how about you ? It's been a while.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? / Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name / Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.