Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:11 PM

Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi (51107 Views)

Gunmen Kill Only Son, Kidnap 8 Others In Abuja Community (Photos) / Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder / Police Officer, 8 Others Killed In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by Brainardc(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2018
I wonder why the federal government is not doing anything about the killings here and there....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by hammer6F: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2018
See the way this Ebira gov set the stage for the genocide of Igala people in Kogi.

cc ngozi123, amarabae, afam4eva, point b

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by onomeabuja: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:
These killings across Nigeria by herdsmen are still child's play.

When Buhari wins 2019 presidential elections, The real killings will kick off across Southern Nigeria and the middle belt.
THESE SO CALLED HERDMEN & BUHARI HAS AN AGENDA & THAT IS ETHNIC CLINSING...DEAR COUNTRY MEN & WOMEN, PLS DO NOT SEE UR SEF AS AN APC MEMBER THEREFORE MAKING U TO HIDE FROM D TRUETH.
WE MUST AS A CITIZEN BEGIN TO SEE THESE KILLINGS AS A-WAR AGAINST ETHNICITY ABI NA RELIGION SEF I NO KNW..OPEN UR EYE THAT THESE PARTY CALLED APC MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO RULE U! & ME OTHER WISE, ITS GOING TO BE SO DEADLY IF THE SO CALLED PEOPLE IN THE PARTY ARE RE-ELECTED thank u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by Absa: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2018
Its a pity

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by FRESHG(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2018
ajebuter:
This Yeye Bello is an example of what a young politician or governor should not be..

Look at what he has caused his people simply because he loves kissing the butt of PMB and be in his good grace?

God will avenge the blood if these innocent people and wreck havoc on Bello and his cohorts..
SAI MAI GASKIYA

PROPHET BULLHARY TILL ETERNITY

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by onomeabuja: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2018
Donpresh95:
Mere looking at the fool will tell you that he has nothing to offer but rather prefer selling his people to impress the dullard
EVERY GOVERNOR WAN DRINK BEER TO GET BELLE SO THAT THE SHIRT WEN DE WEAR GO PULL OVER...
THIS WAN NA GOVERNOR? JUST LOOK @him closely.
TO ME THIS MAN KIA , NO GO GET IDEA @all

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by Siberia01(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2018
grin And it came to pass afta all dis things when baba visit kogi u wil stil cee abokis climbing trees to 'sai'

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2018
fatymore:
I don't even understand where we went wrong... Why can one tribe just wake up and killing of other tribes is what they enjoy doing....
Please try and defend yourself against them.. They are a disgrace to peace loving Fulani...

Buhari must go
If they are not been protected by the fg something would have been done already, imagine if ipob members where the ones doing the killings everywhere.
What would it cost to ban open grazing? Why should the ancestral lands of others be seized for the fulanis? What if in time the lands designated for the so called "grazing reserve" becomes insufficient

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by enonche85(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2018
persius555:
Suddenly, that maniac governor has gone into silent mode. Waiting for Tony Momoh and his crew of sick idiots to tell us what part of the world the attackers came from.

Nigerians are living with monsters without realizing it.

The useless Bello invited the fulanis to kogi state and is now facing the repercussion.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by annnikky(f): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2018
imhotep:

His words are really coming to manifestation.... Chai.. May God bless Him wherever He is...
I pity this zoo called nigeria undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by InfiniteLoopx: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2018
akiOYIBO:
Foolish people, waiting for 2019 to oust out Buhari in election. This is above 2019, it is boyond election and politics. Who wins the election matters not whether Buhari or Atiku. This is Islamization!
Very foolish post. FG possess the capacity to halt the killings. Buhari is the Commander in Chief. Take note of that.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by saaron(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2018
These are the numerous dividends of buhari's destructive govt. Yet one Almajiri was trying hard to deceive people that buhari's destructive govt is better than GEJ.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by Kalapizim(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2018
yahaya bello welcomed them to kogi na, RIP to the victims sad sad
Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by modupeleke(f): 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
This kwado da glass of Kogi State, the way God dealt with Goliath the same shall happen to all this our useless leaders.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by FOLLEY20(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
smirn:

Na Buhari send the killers, learn how to be sensible.
Look, the body language of Buhari's administration shows that the Fulanis are doing exactly what they are sent out to do.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by Emjayofficial(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
please lets stop deceiving ourselve there is nothing like herdsmen but boko haram are still in action
Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by Viicfuntop(f): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
fk001:
What i want people to understand is this herdsmen are not Pro Buhari but criminals armed by opposition.

If they are pro Buhari they won't be attacking unnecessary toward this forthcoming election because they will be shooting themselves on the leg.

Let's come out in mass and vote for PMB come 2019. let's give him second chance

Are you serious or you are just trying to be funny
Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by stieyven(m): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
Donpresh95:
Mere looking at the fool will tell you that he has nothing to offer but rather prefer selling his people to impress the dullard
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by fk001(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Are you serious or you are just trying to be funny

Yea i am serious
Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by Dearlord(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Life and it friend
Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by awa(m): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
This is becoming funny....which on mother earth should people continue killing their fellow human beings with all boldness.

All those idiots shouting declare IPOB terrorist ground are now silence. What a pretence of a Tribe... Brown roof
Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by elhbb: 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
iAudio:
They are showing gratitude to Kogi government.
inside the gutter
Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by shallysgirl: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
fk001:
What i want people to understand is this herdsmen are not Pro Buhari but criminals armed by opposition.

If they are pro Buhari they won't be attacking unnecessary toward this forthcoming election because they will be shooting themselves on the leg.

Then why can't Buhari stop them?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
This is pathetic. These people will have to be prosecuted. I hope they repent soon because of God's wrath.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
smirn:

It must have been ur dad that sent them
Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by wakeupafricanyo: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by fk001(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
shallysgirl:
Then why can't Buhari stop them?

Soldiers are already doing there job there.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by obum83: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
fk001:

u are mad .

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by fk001(m): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
obum83:
u are mad .

What did i do my friend?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by Exzuahgh2015: 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
smirn:

grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
fatymore:
I don't even understand where we went wrong... Why can one tribe just wake up and killing of other tribes is what they enjoy doing....
Please try and defend yourself against them.. They are a disgrace to peace loving Fulani...

Buhari must go

Said Barber dole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Major General Atolagbe Sacked For Arresting Plateau State Fulani Herdsmen - FFK / Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) / John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.