Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (57248 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
A Nigerian lady who is set to wed her sweetheart of four years have hailed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and here's why. The lady identified as Fedoje Bridget Fedobee revealed she met her fiance, Usman Okai Austin in Keffi four years ago during their one year mandatory NYSC programme.

The lady who just concluded her introduction recently took to Facebook to share the below words ahead of their wedding;

Wedding Introduction Btwn the families of Usman Okai Austin and Fedoje Bridget Fedobee It all started in Keffi Garden 4years ago..... Long story.... NYSC I hail thee.. Thanking u all for ur wishes and prayers. May God perfect Wat he has started. To all singles don't judge from a distance, move closer, Listen to ur mind and not d judgement ppl pass on ppl. In all, to God be d Glory. Wedding rings!!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/nysc-i-hail-thee-lady-set-wed-fiance-met-service-photos.html

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Innobee99(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bridget my course mate, i hail thee

FTC ontop my course mate Mata

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by emeijeh(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
I hope single ladies read the last line (before thanking God) of her post.

26 Likes

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Adukey(f): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Beautiful

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Yuneehk(f): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
She's beautiful, and they look happy. Congratulations to them

8 Likes

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by fk001(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Congratulation to them.

1 Like

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Uyiii: 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
them go born mumu...
them go born mumu...
if corper marry corper, them go born mumu.

This camp song dah year sha, the sojis nor dey allow person hear word, infact the song even make me lost interest in ahneeka sef onto say I dey fear make we nor go born mumulipsrsealed
I really hope she gets the votes to take her back to the house sha with her big nose like my jungle bootcheesy

congratulations to the newest nysc formation, wish them a very successful occasion and a happy married lifesmiley

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Treasure17(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
Congratulations. What NYSC has joined together, let no man put asunder.

1 Like

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by habsydiamond(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
NYSC is not bad after all.....this is even what's it was created for in the first place....inter-ethic marriage..congrats to the couple

4 Likes

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by tim1256(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
I like NYSC for this

6 Likes

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
the bride so ugly she is looking like Karen of big brother very ugly looking thing

4 Likes

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by kushercain: 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dem go don do bush alawance for camp first

1 Like

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
angry

2 Likes

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Robisky001(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
NYSC is a double edge sword. If you know what I mean Kudos to you.

3 Likes

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by utenwuson: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
Austin okai... the most indigenous vibrant opposite to gov bello, was arrested by bello last year.... congratulations brother

6 Likes

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by biacan(f): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
The lady looks so mature but the man is so old shocked like real old lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by uchman48(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
This NYSC is a blessing to some people and a source of sorrow to some families who had lost their loved ones through it. I wish them a happy married life sha, but wait ooo that camera man looks like Ali Nuhu.

1 Like

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by ArinzeRaph: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
The buwest don sag alreadyyyy !!
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by royalamour(m): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4406845/photos-popular-youth-activist-blogger

The first breaker of the news, but for some reasons, this one that was posted just a while ago made front page.

Seun, please take note.
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Nathdoug(m): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:
the bride so ugly she is looking like Karen of big brother very ugly looking thing
frustration must be killing you

17 Likes

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
biacan:
The lady looks so mature but the man is so old shocked like real old lipsrsealed

We are patiently waiting to see your own husband. Talk is always cheap

20 Likes

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by debolayinka(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:

Lemme see your girlfriend's picture before I say my mind.

8 Likes

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nathdoug:
frustration must be killing you
shutup ur mouth the bride is ugly cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Follygunners: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
debolayinka:

Lemme see your girlfriend's picture before I say my mind.
lol waiting u wan carry am do cheesy
Re: 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos by Antwood: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.