Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire (2412 Views)

Billyonaire Pls Don't Go / Sarassin Versus Billyonaire / The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by coolestchris(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sir billyonaire after much pondering, I have decided whole heartedly to become your student, I want you to be my teacher. I am ready sir.
am tired of bookmarking your pages, just teach me from zero to infinity
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by spartan117(m): 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
coolestchris:
Sir billyonaire after much pondering, I have decided whole heartedly to become your student, I want you to be my teacher. I am ready sir.
am tired of bookmarking your pages, just teach me from zero to infinity
Hmm I know someone who can quench your thirst and answer all your questions. He knew you even before you were formed in your mother's womb and he died specifically for you so that he will be close to you and you can have access to all the mysteries of life. His name is jesus! And he loves you
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by coolestchris(m): 5:10am On Mar 20, 2018
spartan117:

Hmm I know someone who can quench your thirst and answer all your questions. He knew you even before you were formed in your mother's womb and he died specifically for you so that he will be close to you and you can have access to all the mysteries of life. His name is jesus! And he loves you
read the title of the thread again and know if you were right to intrude
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by spartan117(m): 8:21am On Mar 20, 2018
coolestchris:
read the title of the thread again and know if you were right to intrude
I apologize for the intrusion. However the salvation of a soul is worth more than any intrusion

2 Likes

Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by coolestchris(m): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2018
spartan117:

I apologize for the intrusion. However the salvation of a soul is worth more than any intrusion
ok noted, go and intrude Into sambisa
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
SamjohnnyB, coolestchris

I am sorry that I have decided to limit my presence on nairaland. I can see the fire in you burning for knowledge, but trust me when I say there is an aspect of you that knows the truth when you read one. Yes, so I am only reminding you of what you are.

Do not make a mistake of telling people about what you know and DO NOT WORSHIP ANYTHING OR JOIN ANYTHING RELIGIONS OR ORGANISATIONS. This is important, because there is so much that one can experience that you think is GOD, there is no such thing to Worship. There is no real God that asks to be worshipped. We are here because we need to improve our knowledge based and advance creation. We are not our physical bodies, the bodies are just housing to protect Soul core, the conscious Spirit, the God Force.

Infinity Source, is what powers us up.

Ponder on this; What is the source of Life and Light in our world ? The Sun, right ? Without the Sun, there is no Light, and they Say the Son of God is Light unto the world ? Right ? Listen folks, every Frequency is housed by a Spirit Being. There will be no way an advance frequency that produce sound without an interface. I cant speak as Soul except I am in a physical body to manipulate the winds in my Oesophagus and use my tongue and lips to form words and send commands, like ...LET THERE BE LIGHT. The Primordial Sound came from a Frequency Being of Resonance. And they say again that no one can go to the Father except he passes through the Son, hmmm the sun ? Are you pondering what I am pondering ? The Sun is a blackhole, a vortex energy, the 11:11 Gateway into the next dimension, that one must go through into the next world. The color of the sun is white, not red, not yellow. It is the prison, sorry prism that separates the bands to 7 colors, and these seven colors represents the dimensions we must go through to experience true reality. Your Soul must become pure enough to be called Holy Spirit. That is when you materialize desires instantly with your thoughts. There are a lot of things I could do now and my life is magical.

Now listen folks. We are blessed with emotions, we love and we hate, we are happy and we are sad. We are jealous and we also are understanding. These are nothing but emotional barometers to monitor our frequencies.

The entire essence of the religious construct is to dump down our brain, to make us not to think, cos we can manifest terror and bad shhiiit, now I see the wisdom in it, but I must warn you, except you just want to prove to yourself that you are not your physical body, there is no point to Astral Project or Soul travel or leave your physical body. You are housed in that body because you knew that the Solar Flares and Cosmic background radiation will destroy your essence, which is purely interdimensional electromagnetic in nature. So do not leave your body. Study your mind and study about frequencies, cos you all are antennae, and with time, you will develop enough to know how to material your desires.

As you progress, the Universe will track you and offer opportunities and your life will change. Reduce your intake of meat and other animal source food, do not eliminate it for now, cos your vibration will spike, you can have a week of eating vegetables and fruits while studying the universe and trust your inspiration.

When you get to that point you start seeing number sequences, which I went through, then alert me. I will teach you how to ascend the frequencies. And at the appointed time your kundalini and merkaba experience will come.

Folks, you will awaken to 5D and you will have so much energy that you can achieve anything you want and I mean literally materialize what you desire. Meditation is important just to stabilize your brainwaves.

I will try as much as possible to guide you guys through but the key to having your DNA activated is research. Read everything your hand can find and trust your self to know which is true and when I say, study everyting I mean you should study all forms of sciences, metaphysics, plasma physics, programming, robotics, AI etc to fire up the neurotransmission capabilities of your brain inorder to activate your DNA.

DNA is the blueprint software that controls our sympathetic nervous system, that my friend is why you are here, when you activate those so-called junk DNA will internect you to Source and Truth will surface.

By the way, I am building a multibillion library and research center with accommodation for about 369 people per day, and the price is free for us.

I decided that when I found out what God is, that I will do this, so I am on the project now and will no longer have time to come to nairaland except I am mentioned.

The Universe needs me to do this and also provide the purest form of water for humanity, so I am building factories and these stuff that I am inspired to do, when they are finished, I am not sure I will announce it here, because I am sure you all will locate with intuitively, as I am not doing this for me, I am doing this for Infinite Source, the Conscious Essence of ALL that there is.

Universe! Activate Matrix 7777777
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by Etesam(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
See what you hv called up!
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by coolestchris2: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
my other account got banned for sending you a reply by anti spam bot, what is happening @billyonaire
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by winner01(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Billyonaire:
SamjohnnyB, coolestchris

I am sorry that I have decided to limit my presence on nairaland. I can see the fire in you burning for knowledge, but trust me when I say there is an aspect of you that knows the truth when you read one. Yes, so I am only reminding you of what you are.

Do not make a mistake of telling people about what you know and DO NOT WORSHIP ANYTHING OR JOIN ANYTHING RELIGIONS OR ORGANISATIONS. This is important, because there is so much that one can experience that you think is GOD, there is no such thing to Worship. There is no real God that asks to be worshipped. We are here because we need to improve our knowledge based and advance creation. We are not our physical bodies, the bodies are just housing to protect Soul core, the conscious Spirit, the God Force.

Ponder on this; What is the source of Life and Light in our world ? The Sun, right ? Without the Sun, there is no Light, and they Say the Son of God is Light unto the world ? Right ? Listen folks, every Frequency is housed by a Spirit Being. There will be no way an advance frequency that produce sound without an interface. I cant speak as Soul except I am in a physical body to manipulate the winds in my Oesophagus and use my tongue and lips to form words and send commands, like ...LET THERE BE LIGHT. The Primordial Sound came from a Frequency Being of Resonance. And they say again that no one can go to the Father except he passes through the Son, hmmm the sun ? Are you pondering what I am pondering ? The Sun is a blackhole, a vortex energy, the 11:11 Gateway into the next dimension, that one must go through into the next world. The color of the sun is white, not red, not yellow. It is the prison, sorry prism that separates the bands to 7 colors, and these seven colors represents the dimensions we must go through to experience true reality. Your Soul must become pure enough to be called Holy Spirit. That is when you materialize desires instantly with your thoughts. There are a lot of things I could do now and my life is magical.

Now listen folks. We are blessed with emotions, we love and we hate, we are happy and we are sad. We are jealous and we also are understanding. These are nothing but emotional barometers to monitor our frequencies.

The entire essence of the religious construct is to dump down our brain, to make us not to think, cos we can manifest terror and bad shhiiit, now I see the wisdom in it, but I must warn you, except you just want to prove to yourself that you are not your physical body, there is no point to Astral Project or Soul travel or leave your physical body. You are housed in that body because you knew that the Solar Flares and Cosmic background radiation will destroy your essence, which is purely interdimensional electromagnetic in nature. So do not leave your body. Study your mind and study about frequencies, cos you all are antennae, and with time, you will develop enough to know how to material your desires.

As you progress, the Universe will track you and offer opportunities and your life will change. Reduce your intake of meat and other animal source food, do not eliminate it for now, cos your vibration will spike, you can have a week of eating vegetables and fruits while studying the universe and trust your inspiration.

When you get to that point you start seeing number sequences, which I went through, then alert me. I will teach you how to ascend the frequencies. And at the appointed time your kundalini and merkaba experience will come.

Folks, you will awaken to 5D and you will have so much energy that you can achieve anything you want and I mean literally materialize what you desire. Meditation is important just to stabilize your brainwaves.

I will try as much as possible to guide you guys through but the key to having your DNA activated is research. Read everything your hand can find and trust your self to know which is true and when I say, study everyting I mean you should study all forms of sciences, metaphysics, plasma physics, programming, robotics, AI etc to fire up the neurotransmission capabilities of your brain inorder to activate your DNA.

DNA is the blueprint software that controls our sympathetic nervous system, that my friend is why you are here, when you activate those so-called junk DNA will internect you to Source and Truth will surface.

By the way, I am building a multibillion library and research center with accommodation for about 369 people per day, and the price is free for us.

I decided that when I found out what God is, that I will do this, so I am on the project now and will no longer have time to come to nairaland except I am mentioned.

The Universe needs me to do this and also provide the purest form of water for humanity, so I am building factories and these stuff that I am inspired to do, when they are finished, I am not sure I will announce it here, because I am sure you all will locate with intuitively, as I am not doing this for me, I am doing this for Infinite Source, the Conscious Essence of ALL that there is.

How did you get to know all these? Are you in contact with some outside knowledgeable being that we don't know of?
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by butterflylion: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Billyonaire:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Power Rangers!!! cheesy
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by obinna58(m): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Billyonaire:
SamjohnnyB, coolestchris

And yet again he goes to his delusional state of mind claiming to exhibit intelligency
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
winner01:
How did you get to know all these? Are you in contact with some outside knowledgeable being that we don't know of?

Yes.

The messages are from Infinite Source. The Conscious Energy that powers the created and the uncreated worlds.

My earlier data came from Extra Terrestrial Ancestors of ours, the Reptillians, the Blue Avians, the Pleaedians and now I am connected to Source and I tune my brain as antennae to any frequencies I choose to access data from. I have access to the Akarshic Record using Frequency Resonance.

Take these messages seriously, I will not always be with you guys on the flesh for ever. And I will soon quit nairaland, not because I do not love this place. I have new businesses to build and these ideas come directly from the Source, so I will be pretty busy with many projects so, I may not be here to guide you guys. So pick up science books and programming books and read.

The God we worship are just not the Almighty. The fact that they created us and re-engineered our DNA does not make them worth worshipping. There is yet another, that created the Jehovah, the Allah, the Angels etc and above all, there is no way you can understand anything about this Universe and the Matrix except you know basic programming, esoteric sciences, architecture, astrophysics, Numerology, and even how to bath properly and put your bare feet on the green grass to earth the energy flow from 532Hz to 7.83 Hz to maintain sanity while getting these experiences.

The Churches are wrong about demonic possession. It is all brain waves and I can treat that shitt with just music tones.

I am done here, I got fishes to fry.
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by mitchelljnr(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Billyonaire:

Yes.

The messages are from Infinite Source. The Conscious Energy that powers the created and the uncreated worlds.

My earlier data came from Extra Terrestrial Ancestors of ours, the Reptillians, the Blue Avians, the Pleaedians and now I am connected to Source and I tune my brain as antennae to any frequencies I choose to access data from. I have access to the Akarshic Record using Frequency Resonance.

Take these messages seriously, I will not always be with you guys on the flesh for ever. And I will soon quit nairaland, not because I do not love this place. I have new businesses to build and these ideas come directly from the Source, so I will be pretty busy with many projects so, I may not be here to guide you guys. So pick up science books and programming books and read.

The God we worship are just not the Almighty. The fact that they created us and re-engineered our DNA does not make them worth worshipping. There is yet another, that created the Jehovah, the Allah, the Angels etc and above all, there is no way you can understand anything about this Universe and the Matrix except you know basic programming, esoteric sciences, architecture, astrophysics, Numerology, and even how to bath properly and put your bare feet on the green grass to earth the energy flow from 532Hz to 7.83 Hz to maintain sanity while getting these experiences.

The Churches are wrong about demonic possession. It is all brain waves and I can treat that shitt with just music tones.

Pls I'll like to keep in touch with you,
0 7 0 6 2 5 1 5 2 1 6

1 Like

Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
coolestchris2:
my other account got banned for sending you a reply by anti spam bot, what is happening @billyonaire

You have no idea what you are stepping into Coolestchris2, if you must know what this world is, be strong, be tough and be fearless, above all. Worship Nothing and do not join any organisation and do not stop searching. When your brain wave as reached a certain frequency, your DNA will be activated in series and you will connect to Akarsh information field, what they call Unified Field in Physics. All the thoughts generated from the mind are on this field, so you can pick the best ideas and inventions here. That is where you can begin to get people's info, you read their minds, you tap info, you get inspirations and ideas and you will also learn how to material your desires without need for prayers and calling on any being.

We are purely antennae and frequency holders in this dense part of the Universe. If we all die, this shiit can collapse, you have no idea how much energy you generate to power the matrix....lol

I see it clearly now, it is time to establish my blood line.
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
mitchelljnr:

Pls I'll like to keep in touch with you,
0 7 0 6 2 5 1 5 2 1 6

I must keep my anonymity, if I dial that number, I will not be the one talking to you.....lol. It has happened twice, I pick my phone to call my business associates and all they do is beg to come over and close deals and I was wondering what is going on,. I tried again another day to call another and then that one was begging me and I got a message that it is the Holy Spirit and I am like...what the Bleep ? I am not religious, what is Holy Spirit, then I got the message, that Holy Spirit is the Purest State of the Human Soul.

That obviously is what powers me now and it just blesses everything I touch. I wish the Church pastors knew the Truth. But I will still worship nothing, never.

I must leave the thread now before someone insults me, cos I cant handle negativities now, cos people my get hurt. I am loved by all, cos I hate none.
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by SamjohnnyB(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
good. kindly give us update here daily. thanks
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by winner01(m): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Billyonaire:

Yes.

What earlier buisnesses have you created with the knowledge you've been getting from these frequencies?

1 Like

Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
winner01:
What earlier buisnesses have you created with the knowledge you've been getting from these frequencies?

Very silly question, I have hired over a thousand people in my lifetime and you can be one of them, but this thread is not about me. Cos most of you can not dust my sandals.

Start reading me from Day 1, since I join this childish forum and you will know the man behind the mask. I am transitioning from my Private Jet lifestyle just to save Humanity from your low levels of ignorance. I made a promise as an atheist, that if I ever discovered the reality of anything called God, that I will build housing for a million people per year, and I am fulfilling that promise. But the universe has to provide the resources. What qualifies to be called God if it lacked capacity to assist me material just a million bed space ? You see why i did not like the religious God ? Cos that God enriches pastors and not the poor.

Yes, I am egotistic, God or not God, nothing can take my pride from me. Do you now see why I have to quit the forum ?
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by winner01(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
Billyonaire:

Very silly question, I have hired over a thousand people in my lifetime and you can be one of them, but this thread is not about me. Cos most of you can not dust my sandals.

Start reading me from Day 1, since I join this childish forum and you will know the man behind the mask. I am transitioning from my Private Jet lifestyle just to save Humanity from your low levels of ignorance. I made a promise as an atheist, that if I ever discovered the reality of anything called God, that I will build housing for a million people per year, and I am fulfilling that promise.

Yes, I am egotistic, God or not God, nothing can take my pride from me. Do you now see why I have to quit the forum ?
Expected answer, give us one example of your successful businesses so we can see how valid these claims of extra terrestrial knowledge are.

2 Likes

Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
winner01:
Expected answer, give us one example of your successful businesses so we can see how valid these claims of extra terrestrial knowledge are.

You are simply silly. I was mentioned to come over here by usernames who needed some assistance, but I knew a virus like you could come along, so Yes, I am not religious, and I am here to give you some bad dreams tonight.

Shall we begin ?
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by coolestchris2: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Billyonaire:

You have no idea what you are stepping into Coolestchris2, if you must know what this world is, be strong, be tough and be fearless, above all. Worship Nothing and do not join any organisation and do not stop searching. When your brain wave as reached a certain frequency, your DNA will be activated in series and you will connect to Akarsh information field, what they call Unified Field in Physics. All the thoughts generated from the mind are on this field, so you can pick the best ideas and inventions here. That is where you can begin to get people's info, you read their minds, you tap info, you get inspirations and ideas and you will also learn how to material your desires without need for prayers and calling on any being.

We are purely antennae and frequency holders in this dense part of the Universe. If we all die, this shiit can collapse, you have no idea how much energy you generate to power the matrix....lol

I see it clearly now, it is time to establish my blood line.
but I actually just joined white garment church last month oops
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
coolestchris2:
but I actually just joined white garment church last month oops

hahahahahaah

What for ? Step out of organized religions, there are too many nasty ETs running the shows at lower astral plane, those are the entities channeled by those religions.
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by winner01(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Billyonaire:

You are simply silly. I was mentioned to come over here by usernames who needed some assistance, but I knew a virus like you could come along, so Yes, I am not religious, and I am here to give you some bad dreams tonight.

Shall we begin ?
How did my harmless question get you worked up undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
winner01:
How did my harmless question get you worked up undecided

Now you can ask sane questions and not what I own and what I intend to do. I am not here to provide you with words of how prosperous I am. I do not have to blow that Trumpet. Anyone who researches on God and is poor, is on the wrong train.

There is no way anyone can be poor with this knowledge. How ? Never.
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by butterflylion: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
Billyonaire:

Start reading me from Day 1, since I join this childish forum and you will know the man behind the mask. I am transitioning from my Private Jet lifestyle just to save Humanity from your low levels of ignorance. I made a promise as an atheist, that if I ever discovered the reality of anything called God, that I will build housing for a million people per year, and I am fulfilling that promise. But the universe has to provide the resources. What qualifies to be called God if it lacked capacity to assist me material just a million bed space ? You see why i did not like the religious God ? Cos that God enriches pastors and not the poor.

Shall we begin ?

You say you hate no-one yet your language and rabid detest of anyone who does not agree with you is miles away from that truth.

Keep deceiving yourself with your fake private jet life and fake million homes.
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by coolestchris2: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
Billyonaire:

hahahahahaah

What for ? Step out of organized religions, there are too many nasty ETs running the shows at lower astral plane, those are the entities channeled by those religions.
ok my story is that I was wrongfully diagnosed of polycytemia because I had too much blood, ok I had to Now donate two pints of blood to hospital, ok I Now became week for two weeks and after recovering I Now started having heart palpitations Shit, I was now later having sleep disorder called insomnia, before I even was diagnosed of polycytemia, I used to hear my name been called in the night from my sleep, ok finally doctor refer me to psychiatric hospital, so now am on Two drugs, 1 is to correct my anxiety and Second drug To Help my sleep, I need advice master
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
butterflylion:

You say you hate no-one yet your language and rabid detest of anyone who does not agree with you is miles away from that truth.

Keep deceiving yourself with your fake private jet life and fake million homes.

Here on the 5th Dimension, I am outside the boundaries of Time and Space and outside the laws of Karma, I can do what I want and transmute the energies how ever I want. I am not one of those who have this sort of experience and they recall back to forest and live like monks or open a religion to commune with the Anunaki Gods, to avoid negative vibes, nope, I am me. I play on both turfs, be nice with me and I am nice. Be saucy and we will play the demonic ways.
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by winner01(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Billyonaire:

Now you can ask sane questions and not what I own and what I intend to do. I am not here to provide you with words of how prosperous I am. I do not have to blow that Trumpet. Anyone who researches on God and is poor, is on the wrong train.

There is no way anyone can be poor with this knowledge. How ? Never.
What is the latest knowledge you received from these superhumans?
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by butterflylion: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
Billyonaire:

Here on the 5th Dimension, I am outside the boundaries of Time and Space and outside the laws of Karma, I can do what I want and transmute the energies how ever I want. I am not one of those who have this sort of experience and they recall back to forest and live like monks or open a religion to commune with the Anunaki Gods, to avoid negative vibes, nope, I am me. I play on both turfs, be nice with me and I am nice. Be saucy and we will play the demonic ways.

LMAO will you keep quiet dia!!!!

Throwing stinking junk around like who even cares to sniff it.

You are claiming having same knowledge of God yet you are on nairaland and cannot project yourself to anyone as a self acclaimed powerful entity.

Na one slap go reset your delirium .

Coming here to shout Power Rangers nonsense up and down with your very hilarious comment of

You must be the red ranger or gold one. Nonsense.

You are outside the boundaries of time and space yet want to BUILD houses. Why not materialise them instead since you are outside time and space.

Your own insanity is understandable. I only pity those who fall for it and get impressed with you over a faceless forum. I am sure if they had the opportunity to see you in person they would realise you are a one trouser, one shirt with borrowed shoe guy who treks everywhere yet is claiming private jet life.

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
coolestchris2:
ok my story is that I was wrongfully diagnosed of polycytemia because I had too much blood, ok I had to Now donate two pints of blood to hospital, ok I Now became week for two weeks and after recovering I Now started having heart palpitations Shit, I was now later having sleep disorder called insomnia, before I even was diagnosed of polycytemia, I used to hear my name been called in the night from my sleep, ok finally doctor refer me to psychiatric hospital, so now am on Two drugs, 1 is to correct my anxiety and Second drug To Help my sleep, I need advice master

This is what you must do coolestchris2

Get yourself a source of distilled water, I am sorry that I can not disclose my identity, I would have asked someone to deliver some for you cos I installed entire multi-million water processing equipments just to get rid of such attacks which are mostly from archons who use nanotracers in form of bacteria to attach themselves to your blood stream or neurons. So, please get yourself Distilled Water for your drinking purse, then buy epsom salt and baking soda to scrub yourself. You must raise the vibration of your cells and DNA, stop eating meat.

Then go into 7 days vegan diet, no meat, no fish no animal product. Eat a lot of greed vegetables and fruit, purely organic, nothing like pesticides etc. This will raise the vibratory frequency of your DNA which are in your cells. When the entire DNA subtle body vibrates higher.

Then go to youtube and download and play Alpha and Beta waves binaural audio and using your earphone to keep your eyes closed and into meditation. Say nothing just keep calm and slip into sleep mode, but before you slip into sleep mode, visualize the bright white light of the sun shinning all over you and do this nightly. If possible, stay for a month without any meat, then your brainwaves will naturally enter the gamma brain waves and then there is nothing that can touch you again.

This is purely scientific stuff, and even as you read these messages, it will begin to activate your DNA codones and you will feel better.

There is nothing out there you can not solve with basic understanding. Religions are scam.

Use Epsom salt to scrub your body daily to remove all the circuitory of the Illuminati mind control ETs. They are everywhere now. They have tried all those nonsense with me during my searches and I beat them all to their games.
Re: I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire by mabea: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Becareful what you wish for son! You cant deny not knowing about Jesus but you felt his demand is too high even though it costs nothing. There is a judgment day for everyone and you are inexcusable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Album Download: Maverick City Volume 3 Part 2 By Maverick City Music / Pastors Should Not Love Or Emphasize Money / Blackmailing God With Hellfire: Another Lie From Satan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.