Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

How To Rock Ankara Pant With Bomber - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Rock Ankara Pant With Bomber (1162 Views)

Ankara Pant Trouser/palazzo / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos / A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Rock Ankara Pant With Bomber by xpansion(m): 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nigerian men are known to have a great sense of style, that’s why Ankara styled clothes are becoming more and more popular among them. Ankara can be used to make a fashion statement for yourself ranging from Ankara Tops to Ankara pants , even to the Ankara accessories like bags and shoes etc.

This traditionally styled fabric is great for any type of clothing, and it brings a touch of African motifs into any of them, that’s why there are so many great options and Ankara styles for men to choose from.

On this Segment today, I would be sharing with you how to rock the Ankara Pants.

When this trend newly popped up it was seen as a fashion faux pas but that is not the case anymore. These can give your wardrobe and look a new and vibrant look.

Recently, this West African Trend has become more popular on runways and even international stars such as on the runway and has been embraced by some of our fav celebs and fashion pioneers including Elle Varner, Beyonce, Solange, Gwen Stefani, Rihanna, Anna Wintour, our first lady Michelle O, and the Kardashians, to name a few.

So how does one wear the irresistible trend…? I thought you’d never ask!

Check next post
Re: How To Rock Ankara Pant With Bomber by xpansion(m): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
So for my Ankara pant, I chose a custom Made blue Ankara pant tailored by Bespoke Nigeria (it came with a matching blazers). In case you don’t know, Bespoke Nigeria is a clothing brand based in Nigeria that makes exclusive made-to-measure wears for men and women (maybe, not too sure). Why did I choose a Made-to-measure pants over an over-the-rack already made pants? Simple— fittings. I wanted something that’d fit just me. By now you’d notice I’m a bit big, not the regular slim dude cry cry. If you’re slim, you can always get an already made Ankara pants. It’s easy to get one on Jumia or Konga, or even on  OLX and Jiji (if you’re in Nigeria) or on ETSY (if you’re outside Nigeria). There are equally some retailers on Instagram who sell African Ankara wears. However do well to review their handle before purchasing so you don’t fall for 419 guys (these are the peeps that post what they don’t have, lure you to pay, and disappear with your money).

[img]https://chimmiboy.files./2018/03/70ccc30a-da3a-4f8e-9183-e41b746132ca.jpeg?w=760[/img]

That done, you can pair the Ankara pants with monotone black or white shirt or T-shirt to make the contrast between your top and bottom. It will make your look more intriguing and dashing, girls will definitely pay attention to such a dressing. I chose a white T-Shirt, a Calvin Klein design. Truthfully how did I get my hands on this shirt again….? Oh yes I remember, it was too small for my uncle and I suggested it would fit me better; it did, and I smartly claimed the pair.

[img]https://chimmiboy.files./2018/03/df3eebbc-9a45-4f0e-868c-3d90d6ee0ba4.jpeg[/img]
Re: How To Rock Ankara Pant With Bomber by mumureloaded(m): 12:15am On Mar 20, 2018
nice one op
Re: How To Rock Ankara Pant With Bomber by Chugabags: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
xpansion:
So for my Ankara pant, I chose a custom Made blue Ankara pant tailored by Bespoke Nigeria (it came with a matching blazers). In case you don’t know, Bespoke Nigeria is a clothing brand based in Nigeria that makes exclusive made-to-measure wears for men and women (maybe, not too sure). Why did I choose a Made-to-measure pants over an over-the-rack already made pants? Simple— fittings. I wanted something that’d fit just me. By now you’d notice I’m a bit big, not the regular slim dude cry cry. If you’re slim, you can always get an already made Ankara pants. It’s easy to get one on Jumia or Konga, or even on  OLX and Jiji (if you’re in Nigeria) or on ETSY (if you’re outside Nigeria). There are equally some retailers on Instagram who sell African Ankara wears. However do well to review their handle before purchasing so you don’t fall for 419 guys (these are the peeps that post what they don’t have, lure you to pay, and disappear with your money).

[img]https://chimmiboy.files./2018/03/70ccc30a-da3a-4f8e-9183-e41b746132ca.jpeg?w=760[/img]

That done, you can pair the Ankara pants with monotone black or white shirt or T-shirt to make the contrast between your top and bottom. It will make your look more intriguing and dashing, girls will definitely pay attention to such a dressing. I chose a white T-Shirt, a Calvin Klein design. Truthfully how did I get my hands on this shirt again….? Oh yes I remember, it was too small for my uncle and I suggested it would fit me better; it did, and I smartly claimed the pair.

[img]https://chimmiboy.files./2018/03/df3eebbc-9a45-4f0e-868c-3d90d6ee0ba4.jpeg[/img]

Pair it with an Ankara computer bag
Re: How To Rock Ankara Pant With Bomber by EbuteHaddow: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
Chugabags:

Pair it with an Ankara computer bag
Cool pants, throw the link on JIJI. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hurry CLEARANCE SALE ON Unisex Sneakers (NOW 1500 naira) . Photos / 6k-10k Watches / Optical Frames/sunglasses To Suit Your Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.