Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) (107744 Views)

Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2020 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Georgioo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
So PUBG "Playerunknown's Battleground" was a hit on both Pc and Xbox with lots of pro streamers playing it and also it became the third most played game in 2017. It is a battle royale game where 100 players air drop on a deserted island with nothing, they land and scaveng weapons, medic and other relevant items to kill each other with or survive in an enclosing toxic circle which you don't wana be outside of it, the main aim is to be the last man standing (everybody is your enemy), you can also play in dou mode with just you and another player teaming up or you play the squad mode where you and 3 other players team up to win.

All that excitement has now come to the mobile platform, with the OFFICIAL faithfull port promising an almost console like experience on mobile with all the modes and features like real time microphone chat support in and outside a match and thesame huge 8x8 map on the pc/xbox version.
If you want an exciting, suspense filled and adventurous game on your mobile then this is the game for you.. i mean you just have to play this game if you have a phone..lol
This is not just another rip off, this is the OFFICIAL lincensed game from the makers of pubg with tech giant Tencent handling the development.

Note: an online game so it requires a persistent network and a phone with atleast 2gb ram.
..it is available for both Android and Ios (iphone) and it is a cross platform play so you can play with your friends using iphone even if you are using android

Download the game on Playstore or apple store, just search for "PUBG Mobile" the one by tencent..
My in game name is (Georgio) add me up let's kill some!! And have the chicken dinner

8 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Georgioo(m): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ss

1 Share

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Georgioo(m): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
More

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by olayinkajnr(m): 7:05am On Mar 20, 2018
Following. My own na say make them fix the mic issue

3 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by gilloway(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2018
All this games are fake lol grin
I play PUBG on my PC and the only game on Android that comes close to it is Rules of Survival.
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Goldfinv: 8:21am On Mar 20, 2018
Exactly. Game still in beta for PC/Xbox then you wanna add mobile
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Goldfinv: 8:24am On Mar 20, 2018
Kidding y'all. Saw it on polygon. It's the real deal. Already downloading. Let's go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by olayinkajnr(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2018
gilloway:
I play PUBG on my PC and the only game on Android that comes close to it is Rules of Survival.

Says who? PUBG MOBILE is the official. Rules of Survival is just a rip off.

2 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by johnolusetire97(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2018
Yh this is the official app
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by typicalgamer(m): 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
gilloway:

to shut you up confirm the pic's

5 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by olayinkajnr(m): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
typicalgamer:

to shut you up confirm the pic's

Lol bro, you don't have to prove anything to him la
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Georgioo(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
gilloway:
U dont even know what you just said
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Georgioo(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Win win

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by judajix(m): 7:17am On Mar 21, 2018
Here is my own chicken dinner

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by judajix(m): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2018
gilloway:

Lol...... please always confirm before you speak.....pubg mobile has been in Chinese for long, English version is what just came out

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by olayinkajnr(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2018
judajix:
Here is my own chicken dinner

Nice. Here's mine.

Add me on the game: olayinkajnr

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Georgioo(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
Which is your favourite toy in PUBG, mine is UMP9 and M4

2 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by snezBaba: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2018
Georgioo:
Which is your favourite toy in PUBG, mine is UMP9 and M4
sent a frnd request GeneralKAS
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by supermario2: 11:44am On Mar 24, 2018
Guys try "Free fire game".
It's better than PUBG mobile, ROS, etc.
It's Gameplay and controls is second to none. No Bots too. Fast paced.

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by supermario2: 11:45am On Mar 24, 2018
If you install Free fire game... About 200mb.... Sign into Singapore server... It's the Asian server.... Which has more players

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by supermario2: 11:47am On Mar 24, 2018
My account name is chudom.
Let's link up

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by supermario2: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
See

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by olayinkajnr(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
supermario2:
Guys try "Free fire game".
It's better than PUBG mobile, ROS, etc.
It's Gameplay and controls is second to none. No Bots too. Fast paced.

Nice but there's no bot in PUBG anymore. And hell no, no other survival game is close to it in anything.

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by supermario2: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Nice but there's no bot in PUBG anymore. And hell no, no other survival game is close to it in anything.
Lol... Ha ha ha... When you've tried Free fire... Come back and we'll chat wink

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by supermario2: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
If you ever come first(Last man standing) in the ranked tournaments on free fire, you'll cherish it for a long time... Because you played against very SKILLED players... Graphics wise they are all the same... But when it comes to GAMEPLAY, CONTROLS, AND TACTICS free fire has no match....
So after you've tried it we'll revisit the argument of PUBG being the best.... Free fire is light too... 200mb
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by supermario2: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Some of my duo victories

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by olayinkajnr(m): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
supermario2:

Lol... Ha ha ha... When you've tried Free fire... Come back and we'll chat wink

Why not play PUBG at it is now before you continue advertising free fire.

You won't last 10 secs on the battlefield. Plus free fire is just like a TIMI version of PUBG. You can't never compare full version to lite version.

6 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by supermario2: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
olayinkajnr:

You won't last 10 secs on the battlefield. Plus free fire is just like a TIMI version of PUBG. You can't never compare full version to lite version.
OK.
Free fire is exactly the same concept as PUGB mobile...
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by olayinkajnr(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
supermario2:

OK.
Free fire is exactly the same concept as PUGB mobile...

Same concept I agree. Even Survival Royal has same concept as PUBG. But they are all ripped off of PUBG. Incomparable

3 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Georgioo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
snezBaba:

sent a frnd request GeneralKAS
Saw ur request, we will play duo when ever we are online
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Georgioo(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Me and my elder brother... He it still a biiiiig learner grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Darkseid(m): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

PUBG is far easier than free fire, but free fire is a lot smoother and stable than PUBG.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

How To Apply Game Cheats On Android Phones Using Game Keyboard / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread / Nairaland Official Chess Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.