Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

SAT Exam Classes In Lagos? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SAT Exam Classes In Lagos? (429 Views)

The Best SAT Score In Nigeria- SAT Lecture & SAT Exam / Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna / A Typical Whatsapp Tutorial With A Student Preparing For The Next Sat Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SAT Exam Classes In Lagos? by Proverbalizer: 2:19am On Mar 20, 2018
Hi,
I'm wondering, how common is it for Nigerians take the SAT exam? Are there some good companies that offer SAT prep classes?
I'm a Nigerian citizen, but born, raised, and schooled in the United States. I actually achieved a perfect score of 1600 on my SAT back when I was young, and have several years of experience teaching SAT classes here (California and also New York). However, I am actually planning to move to Lagos this year and wondering if I can expect to make a decent living doing the same thing- working for a company that teaches SAT and/or offering private SAT tutoring. I'm sure there are plenty of Nigerians hoping to attend University in the U.S. whose parents would be willing to pay for good SAT prep services, but what do you guys think? Is there a high demand in Lagos? Are there any companies I should consider looking into?

(1) (Reply)

OAU, World Bank Set Up $8 Million ICT Park / Funai Aspirant 2018/2019 Come In / 10 Essential Tips When Applying For A Scholarship Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.