Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet (35823 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by praizblog: 4:57am On Mar 20, 2018
According to Forbes 2018, American TV Host Oprahwinfrey beats Famfa oil boss FolorunshoAlakija to be richest black woman on the planet!

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/oprah-winfrey-beats-folorunsho-alakija-to-be-richest-black-woman-on-the-planet/

5 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by praizblog: 4:57am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by xreal: 5:17am On Mar 20, 2018
OK

BOVAS boss will join their league soon.

Na my prayer be dat.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by HallaDaTruth: 5:37am On Mar 20, 2018
Why has the internet suddenly become the shrine for Celebrity worship

14 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by sbm060(m): 5:38am On Mar 20, 2018
It's not new,the difference is clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by eleojo23: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2018
Before nko?
Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by biacan(f): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2018
Oprah is the real deal kiss

7 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2018
E pain me sha... embarassed
Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2018
Oprah earned her money.

Folorunsho Alakija stole her money through shady oil deal. She issa thief.

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by akilo1: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2018
ok
Opera soap nor be her mate right from time
Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by Etihadstore: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2018
According to Forbes and your sauce is praiseupdate.com

Nija blogger sha

25 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by Orpe7(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2018
How did u make ur money?
OPRAH WINFREY: TV HOST
MARK: FACEBOOK
ALAKIJA: NA GOD!
grin

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by mayskit4luv(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by Freewt: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2018
You asked for 10k and your dad told you he will give you in the morning before he
leaves for work, this is after he has thoroughly scrutinised what you needed the
money for,all the questions he asked is already making you angry.
Through out the night the man couldn't sleep because he was thinking of how to
give you his last 10k.
Morning came and he called you into the room to give you 9k instead of 10k and
you squeezed your face in discontent and reluctantly said thank you after
complaining its not complete.
Your mum after seeing this will not say anything but will meet you in your room
where your dad isn't and give you 2k from her own money and say "don't mind him,
use this one to complete it" smile from nowhere will enclave your face, you quickly
go to facebook and whatsapp to write "i have the best mum in the world, i love my
mum".
Now your dad had gone out again with just 1k in his pocket home and abroad to
top up fuel or use as transport to work.
He will never let you see this because he is a MAN.
Always try to appreciate your Dad for no reason because you won't know how your
life would have turned out without a fatherly figure in it..
Dads are priceless too o!...

468 Likes 86 Shares

Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by introvertious: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2018
this one haff tay na...I guess we refused to accept the fact that y Alakija's name still stayed there
Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by Chukazu: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2018
That's is wealth with source of income and hard-work , not wealth " transfer by faith"..

3 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by BiafranBushBoy: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2018
lol

One of em inherited an Oil Block by faith and became rich, while the other work hard day and night to become successful.

You see, both of them will tell us motivational stories just to make us excited, but we know those who worked hard and toiled for their wealth.

Do you want to know what you've never known before?

Read the powerful secrets of rich people

9 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by Jozzy1063: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2018
How dat 1 help us ooo
Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by King4Roller: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2018
My future wife will lead the pack very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2018
michael142:
Opera soap nor be her mate right from time
Awon bloggers must create sensational headlines....and apparently mr mod is high this morg.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by Sgttanner: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2018
This are SLAY QUEENS......not the bleachy ones pouting with their curve legs like vernier calipers all over the internet, only having the biggest dream of being a babymama to davido , wizkid and the rest...#awon oniranu angry angry undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by allanphash7(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2018
All hail to operah

I see most Africa(Nigeria) billionaire as an opportunist

2 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by davibid: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2018
Sometimes I can't help but think how on earth does Oprah make so much through that her show shocked

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2018
Where are the slay Queens?!
Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by GentleMoney: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by jegz25(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2018
Both of them should be my sugar mamas abeg.... Sense will not kill me o cheesy
Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by begwong: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2018
DIEZANI BEATS DEM ALL BIKO,ONLY THAT BUBU NO ONE GREE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by Primusinterpares(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2018
before nkor...
Re: Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet by Tex42(m): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2018
No worries, Alakija will be richest some day. Bezos did it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! / CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services / Rental Business - How Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.