Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,179 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) (31300 Views)

Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine / Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Praizeupdates: 5:15am On Mar 20, 2018
Handsome actor DanielkDaniel gushes about meeting his Teenage crush Dakore Akande in new adorable photo together. See what he wrote below

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/lady-right-here-is-my-teenage-crush-danielkdaniel-gushes-about-meeting-dakore/

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Praizeupdates: 5:15am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by daewoorazer(m): 5:18am On Mar 20, 2018

Did u tell her d number of times u masturbated with her pix?

51 Likes

Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Homeboiy: 5:23am On Mar 20, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by juanjo2: 5:51am On Mar 20, 2018
everybody have crush... dear lord I really need to see Angelina jolie one day

10 Likes

Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:30am On Mar 20, 2018
Cool
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by MrRhymes101(m): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2018
Mine was Omotola. I was ready to forfeit my WAEC to kiss her... Wedding MC

3 Likes

Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by taylor89(m): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Checked86: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2018
fake news
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2018
Crush ko, Crutches ni

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by prela(f): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2018
She's. My crush too, very pretty and decent lady

6 Likes

Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Lalas247(f): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2018
juanjo2:
everybody have crush... dear lord I really need to see Angelina jolie one day
grin

2 Likes

Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by BAVOSKI(m): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2018
Alright
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2018
girl wey boys dey fuucck for street................. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by introvertedsoul: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2018
But una two two na mate na?
Bros no just even lie say she senior you oh.
Old faced mofo!
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Joelsblog(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2018
Nigerians react to Sex Video of Nigerian Lesbians after a video of their love making Broke the Internet Watch Video-
https://joelsblog.com.ng/see-what-issued-between-senator-dino-melaye-and-a-fan-will-leave-you-in-stiches/
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by olola11: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2018
Nigga wat are u saying
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2018
My crush that year na Halima Abubukar. I remember being with my girl and wished she was Halima. I am still hopeful that I will get to spend a night with her though. grin
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by kissdaniel08: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2018
i reserve my comment
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2018
Used to be my crush too
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2018
No use Beyoncé play with me o.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by felixix(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2018
D one without bress abi undecided
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by RalphJnr(m): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2018
grin So we too shuld b luking 4 our Crush! Help me find dat Temmie Owesa,did i get d spellings ryt! Ybnl princess
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2018
grin
daewoorazer:

grin
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2018
daewoorazer:

Yes he did shocked even perform the original one with her later that night
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by brutal1(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2018
There was ds girl I had a crush on in secondary school , she joined our school in JSS2 and in SS1 d feeling was so strong and I wrote my letter ..d days of ditto... She promised to give me an answer the next Monday. I ironed my uniform and added "blue" we call it aro kiun, the thing sparkle well and I poured moms powder on my uniform to form perfume only for our principal to ask us all to recite the 2nd stanza of national anthem (Oh God of creation) and d whole school fumbled and it was a beating galore. All those agric, geography, maths and fine art teachers that can beat for states. They ruined my day. I cried my eye balls out..even my crush cried and I hated d way she couldn't hold it. Her mouth was so wide as she was crying and that ended all the feelings. The crushed and d crusher sat with half of our nyansh because d other part was hell.

24 Likes

Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by jordyspices: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2018
See dakore face make up on fleek hahaha
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by bingocalous(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2018
grin gringrin....u just made my day....
brutal1:
There was ds girl I had a crush on in secondary school , she joined our school in JSS2 and in SS1 d feeling was so strong and I wrote my letter ..d days of ditto... She promised to give me an answer the next Monday. I ironed my uniform and added "blue" we call it aro kiun, the thing sparkle well and I poured moms powder on my uniform to form perfume only for our principal to ask us all to recite the 2nd stanza of national anthem (Oh God of creation) and d whole school fumbled and it was a beating galore. All those agric, geography, maths and fine art teachers that can beat for states. They ruined my day. I cried my eye balls out..even my crush cried and I hated d way she couldn't hold it. Her mouth was so wide as she was crying and that ended all the feelings. The crushed and d crusher sat with half of our nyansh because d other part was hell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AKA: Family Confirms Death / Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) / Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.