Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me (5429 Views)

Why You Just Cant Get Your Ex Back / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2018
I observed that each time i'm out of her sight she 'll put up a fight but when we meet physically she 'll be laughing and wont bring our previous fight issue up. When i'm around everything goes fine. But let me just step out: uncountable rude sms and calls immediately i return home you won't hear any of those, it 'll be new topic and laughter. I'm just confused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by forreelinc(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2018
Why u come dey tell us?
We can't help you if you marry dog put for house

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by gabinogem(m): 7:06am On Mar 20, 2018
Lol...someone has got a childish wife cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Nutase: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2018
Then what?
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by highqueen(f): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2018
undecided
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 20, 2018
happy200:
I observed that each time i'm out of her sight she 'll put up a fight but when we meet physically she 'll be laughing and wont bring our previous fight issue up. When i'm around everything goes fine. But let me just step out: uncountable rude sms and calls immediately i return home you won't hear any of those, it 'll be new topic and laughter. I'm just confused.

So you don't have a job too? Because I am sure she still wouldn't allow you go to work undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 20, 2018
Get her a job... Mtcgeeew

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 7:15am On Mar 20, 2018
I can't help but ''laugh out loud'' at the comments so far!.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by medexico(m): 7:15am On Mar 20, 2018
She loves you too much and cannot stay without you. you better be happy.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 7:17am On Mar 20, 2018
medexico:
She loves you too much and cannot stay without you. you better be happy.
Am friend. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by tee59(f): 7:22am On Mar 20, 2018
A baby wife in adult's body.Your wife is not matured enough. She always think otherwise when you are out of sight, may be with anoda lady if not why all this childish behaviour. Insecurity in marriage is a big problem.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by AlexCk: 7:26am On Mar 20, 2018
she a stay-home mum?

let her get a job or biz to get her mind off things i guess.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 7:35am On Mar 20, 2018
tee59:
A baby wife in adult's body.Your wife is not matured enough. She always think otherwise when you are out of sight, may be with anoda lady if not why all this childish behaviour. Insecurity in marriage is a big problem.
Now i see what the problem is ''immatured adult''
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 7:35am On Mar 20, 2018
AlexCk:
she a stay-home mum?
let her a job or biz to get her mind off things i guess.
Exactly tnx.
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2018
maybe she is feeling insecure.......there are many slay queens(husband hunter ) out there ........

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2018
hajoke2000:
maybe she is feeling insecure.......there are many slay queens(husband hunter ) out there ........
Hahahahahahaa maybe o!
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by MhizzAJ(f): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2018
She's so insecure
What kind of a wife behaves like that

Let her give you breathing space biko else she will choke you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She's so insecure
What kind of a wife behaves like that

Let her give you breathing space biko else she will choke you
Hahahahahaha ''my wena'' who thought u ''biko''?.
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2018
happy200:
seems Your Marriage Is Fresh

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Shugavee(f): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2018
happy200:
lol she aint immature or whatever!!! At Least I know she allows u do ur work,after work u go to the house n be with her especially if u know she is alone!! Its for bettee for worse so u cant tell her to give u breathing space!!! The only thing I think u should do is get her busy!! Let her meet new friends, a job, a business!! So she has where to go to as well!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2018
DeadRat:
seems Your Marriage Is Fresh
Yea...... friend.
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2018
happy200:
Sounds like the girl I just broke up with. Emotionally unstable.

The fact is I've not asked her for a date yet but she's all over me like we're married. Demands reassurance all d time. Sometimes I call like 5 times a day...long calls for dat matter like 20min and above. She said she was going abroad in 1yr time and we can keep chatting online while shes there. Abeg tell me how dat is possible..to be waiting for 3 yrs depending online. She tenderly gives herself to me dat I struggled strongly against having sex with her. Thank God I didn't.

She travelled from where she stays in lagos to be with her sister in ota who just gave birth and she just suddenly changed telling me all she want is friendship and boldly said some things that she normally wouldn't say to my face when we're together. Now she's quitted. I can't explain d emotional trauma I'm going thru now but I thank God it happened, at least we're not married yet. We've parted for good.

Was just planning to pay her a surprise visit to officially ask her for a date and then take her to my aunt's place on eid-el-fitri celebration cus my aunt is a Muslim. I wanted her to meet my family and I know they'll like her esp cus she's from my state.

If I had engaged her and she goes abroad, this is how she would have placed me on emotional hang over.
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2018
Shugavee:
lol she aint immature or whatever!!! At Least I know she allows u do ur work,after work u go to the house n be with her especially if u know she is alone!! Its for bettee for worse so u cant tell her to give u breathing space!!! The only thing I think u should do is get her busy!! Let her meet new friends, a job, a business!! So she has where to go to as well!!!
Yea, the father doesn't want her to work, they do pay all of them from their family business. But i 'll tell her to go look for job. Lol!!!!!!!!
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2018
happy200:
Yea...... friend.
dont worry She Will Relax After Awhile
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Pearl05(f): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2018
happy200:
Yea, the father doesn't want her to work, they do pay all of them from their family business. But i 'll tell her to go look for job. Lol!!!!!!!!

You are the husband. Please talk her into getting a job or learn a craft. People work not just for the money. Job gives sense of identity and it must be what she has passion for.

Let her minimize watch telemundo , zee
Word and others.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2018
Pearl05:

You are the husband. Please talk her into getting a job or learn a craft. People work not just for the money. Job gives sense of identity and it must be what she has passion for.

Let her minimize watch telemundo , zee
Word and others.

Thank u dear, u really know her, she's watching alot of ''Indian love'' movies.
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Sounds like the girl I just broke up with. Emotionally unstable.

The fact is I've not asked her for a date yet but she's all over me like we're married. Demands reassurance all d time. Sometimes I call like 5 times a day...long calls for dat matter like 20min and above. She said she was going abroad in 1yr time and we can keep chatting online while shes there. Abeg tell me how dat is possible..to be waiting for 3 yrs depending online. She tenderly gives herself to me dat I struggled strongly against having sex with her. Thank God I didn't.

She travelled from where she stays in lagos to be with her sister in ota who just gave birth and she just suddenly changed telling me all she want is friendship and boldly said some things that she normally wouldn't say to my face when we're together. Now she's quitted. I can't explain d emotional trauma I'm going thru now but I thank God it happened, at least we're not married yet. We've parted for good.

Was just planning to pay her a surprise visit to officially ask her for a date and then take her to my aunt's place on eid-el-fitri celebration cus my aunt is a Muslim. I wanted her to meet my family and I know they'll like her esp cus she's from my state.

If I had engaged her and she goes abroad, this is how she would have placed me on emotional hang over.
Hahahahaha exactly, i think the problem starts from all these Indian, Telemudo e.t.c they are always watching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2018
Sounds like my girlfriend. Whenever I’m far away from her. She gets hostile towards me, pick quarrels at every little thing I say.

I noticed whenever she’s missing me, she can’t help but get mad at everyone around her including when on phone with me. But the very day I get back to see her, immediately we step inside the room, she go lock door bang my life to 8%. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by Snow87(m): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
So house wife ministry still dey exist for this buhari government, the Lord is ur muscle my brother.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by misshoree(f): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
She is jealous,maybe she doesn't trust you
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
stupidity:
Sounds like my girlfriend. Whenever I’m far away from her. She gets hostile towards me, pick quarrels at every little thing I say.

I noticed whenever she’s missing me, she can’t help but get mad at everyone around her including when on phone with me. But the very day I get back to see her, immediately we step inside the room, she go lock door bang my life to 8%. Lol.
Exactly what is happening here, just learn from my situation now.
Re: My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me by happy200(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Snow87:
So house wife ministry still dey exist for this buhari government, the Lord is ur muscle my brother.
Hahahahaha FUNNY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in / Inter-tribal Marriages: What's Your Take? / How To Determine A Girl Virginity (latest Method)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.