Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria (5349 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by mesoprogress(m): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2018

Job description

At AB InBev, we believe in investing in our future leaders today. The Global Management Trainee program is an intensive 10 month rotational training program which attracts the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start. Our goal is to find people who can take on challenging positions early on in their career and who have the potential to become our future leaders. We achieve this by putting the trainees through an intensive cross functional training program before their first role, where they will gain insight into every aspect of the business.

GMT Program Details:

2 -3 weeks of induction training on the company’s culture, strategy and structure. In this phase, you will get exposure to our Zone Management Team
4 months of hands on, in-field training (deep dives) in our sales, marketing, supply and logistics operations, as well as our Business Shared Services across various locations in your Zone. You will develop an understanding of the "real life" of the business by shadowing people who perform the job, from all levels. You will be part of a small group of 3-5 GMTs during this phase
3 weeks of training on the Headquarter Strategy for the Zone (Finance, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Corporate Affairs, People, Logistics & Supply) at the Zone Headquarters, as well as leadership training
5 months Individual Assignment leading a process improvement project in the operations (sales, supply, trade marketing, marketing or logistics). You will receive clear deliverables and will be given feedback on your performance
1 graduation week with official certification. You will also present your Innovation project during this week
Exposure to senior leaders throughout the training period

Upon successful completion of the 10 month rotational program, you will take on an entry-level management position in any function depending on your profile, interest and results (e.g. sales supervisor, finance analyst, line supervisor, distribution manager, assistant trade marketing manager etc). You will also receive a mentor from the executive team when you start in your first position.

After 12-18 months, if you perform well, we expect you to be ready to take on your next challenge in a more senior management role in any functional area.

Qualifications:

You own your future, and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts and results. Minimum Requirements:

Current University student (in your final year) or recent university graduate

Bachelors degree required

Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted

Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations during the 10-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career
Fluency in English
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems

Ideal Profile:

Strong analytical skills
Interest in cross functional experiences
Ambitious and self-driven
Resilient and comfortable with ambiguity
Able to effectively manage several projects at once
Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
Influential and collaborative
Insightful, curious and innovative

Industry
Consumer Goods (Makers of Hero and Becks Beer etc)

Employment Type
Full-time

Job Functions

Supply Chain Finance Management

APPLY HERE
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by mesoprogress(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2018
Share with friends & relatives including enemies grin.
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by Chukabiz(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2018
Okay
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by mesoprogress(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2018
Okay
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by mesoprogress(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
Does anyone have issues applying?
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by peptones: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
I have applied successfully but haven't gotten any acknowledgement mail.
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by naijanative: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
peptones:

Did you check your spam folder ?
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by Nwanieke(m): 4:27am On Mar 21, 2018
I didn't get any acknowledgement mail too after successfully applying
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by naijanative: 5:58am On Mar 21, 2018
Nwanieke:
I didn't get any acknowledgement mail too after successfully applying

Have you checked your spam/junk/bulk folders ? Did you use the new link or old one? Heard they had issues with previous link and republished the job again with a new link.
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by peptones: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2018
Yes I have checked is not there
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by naijanative: 10:23am On Mar 21, 2018
peptones:
Yes I have checked is not there

You may need to contact their support. Hope you input your email correctly. You might need to check that as well
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by Nwanieke(m): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
naijanative:

Have you checked your spam/junk/bulk folders ? Did you use the new link or old one? Heard they had issues with previous link and republished the job again with a new link.

is it important?
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by naijanative: 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nwanieke:

is it important!

did you check?
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by Femolacaster(m): 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
peptones:
i was trying to fill it in the morning, but i couldnt continue on the 5th page. Pls how did u go about it, did it give u any challenge too, especially that "job description" box.
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by Nwanieke(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
naijanative:

did you check?
yes I did
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by Nwanieke(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Femolacaster:
i was trying to fill it in the morning, but i couldnt continue on the 5th page. Pls how did u go about it, did it give u any challenge too, especially that "job description" box.

I used chrome and everything went smooth. it didn't give me any problem.
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by naijanative: 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nwanieke:

I don't really know the cause . See if you can contact them.
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by bellz000: 3:25am On Mar 22, 2018
I applied and got a mail to take a test online,which i have done, what next
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by Femolacaster(m): 3:41am On Mar 22, 2018
Nwanieke:

Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by naijanative: 4:10am On Mar 22, 2018
Nwanieke:

See below:

bellz000:
I applied and got a mail to take a test online,which i have done, what next

He may need to put you through. You're probably doing something wrong
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by Windflower(f): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2018
I am also getting stuck on the 5th page,filled the work experience but its saying something else
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by bowintrillz(m): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2018
Just got a test invite
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by naijanative: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
bowintrillz:
Just got a test invite
Congrats
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by peptones: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
Those of us that applied and didn't get an acknowledgement mail,what went wrong?
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by bowintrillz(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
naijanative:

Congrats
But the test link aint working sef
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by yungify(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
bowintrillz:

But the test link aint working sef

It is, view the message on html
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by bowintrillz(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2018
yungify:

It is, view the message on htm8l
It didnt stil work
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by Nwanieke(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2018
bowintrillz:
Just got a test invite

Have you been mailed for a second assessment questionnaire that lasts for about 30 to 90 minutes? if you have please what kind of questions does it contains

Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by Nwanieke(m): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2018
naijanative:

See below:

I applied again using a my gmail address and I have been invited for test twice. I am yet to do the second test, I want to have an idea of what it entails before I do it. I have 96 hours (4days) ultimatum
Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by Nwanieke(m): 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
naijanative:

See below:

Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by Nwanieke(m): 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
naijanative:

See below:

Re: Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria by Shaev7(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
I have applied and written their first online assessment test last week Saturday, am yet to receive a feedback from them to either proceed to the next stage or not.

Nigerian Army Recruitment Questions / Trending: A Job Seeker Changed The TV Station To Big Brother Nigeria(photo) / How To Register For IPPIS Data Capture & Verification Online Registration