Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:46 AM

Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) (39268 Views)

8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) / Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna / Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2018
A ghastly motor accident happened along airport road in Port-Harcourt area of Rivers state after two cows ran into the highway and destroyed a Toyota Camry with two passengers inside. The cows reportedly came out of the bush and ran into the vehicle - causing a serious accident. The Fulani herdsmen who were rearing the cows - allegedly fled after seeing what had happened.

An eyewitness Ezebunwo Ichemati shared what happened online. Read below;

The Rivers State Government and House Of Assembly should as a matter of urgency propose and pass into law the Anti Open Grazing bill to save our Daughters and Sons from the carelessness of these Fulani Cattle rearers on our roads.

On my way back from Etche along the Port Harcourt airport road that leads to obiri Ikwerre, I saw two cows lying lifeless on the road and also a damaged toyota camry car on same road and this caused serious traffic.

I alighted from the car, got very close to the accident scene,only to discover that a Facebook friend of mine Miss Nengi was the passenger in the damaged Toyota camry car, enquiries as explained by the driver of the camry Mr George, showed that while he was on speed two cows ran out of the Bush towards their direction, he lost control of the car and that's all you could remember.

In all of this, there was no trace of the Fulani Cattle Rearers. They fled deep into the Bush with their remaining cows.

Passersby who came to render help all spoke in unison about the daily occurrence of Fulani cows always running into cars, they said the last experience on that same road was a sad one because two human lives was lost and also pleaded to the Rivers State Government to do something about it.

A farmer at the scene who is also a pastor in OPM CHURCH lamented bitterly on how the produce from his farms have been destroyed by the Fulani Cattle Rearers and their cows.

The Rivers State Government should act now because our brothers and sisters in the rural areas suffer so much in the hands of these wicked and heartless Fulani Cattle Rearers that think about themselves and their cows alone.

Today it is Nengi, it can be any Government official on that road tomorrow.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/cows-killed-running-bush-causing-accident-port-harcourt-photos.html

2 Shares

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2018

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2018
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala

Why you dey call Lala? Na snake dem kill?

But him go show sha, I know.

33 Likes

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by Leopantro: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2018
The IGP will order the state police to enquire, locate and detain the perpetrators of this act. The economic importance of the loss of those two cows supersede that of any human being involved in the accident. When no measures have been taken in the northern part of the country, is it in Rivers state it will start? The driver of the vehicle will be made to suffer for the irreplaceable loss of the two money making bovine animals.

-- with the current state of the country, this is the response i envision the special assistant to the FG will reply. However, i bet you no response will be given as Nigerians are now considered non entities by the people who swore to secure us.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2018
I won't be surprised if the driver is arrested by this evil govt for reckless driving

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by Bishop000(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2018
Cows have made headlines in this Country more than the achievements of this administration

179 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by littlewonders: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
I won't be surprised if the driver is arrested by this evil govt for reckless driving

Possible

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by Josephjnr(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2018
What's some people are just seeing is meat on the road. grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by godfatherx: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2018
Op, what is Miss Nengi doing in Mr George's car, is his wife aware of their nocturnal activities?
Just asking.

8 Likes

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2018
Good,human life is so precious than cow.

5 Likes

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2018
Bishop000:
Cows have made headlines in this Country more than the achievements of this administration

angry

☣ ☠

I was just about to say this.

The death of a cow is now a thing of concern. People now fear cows more than God

☣ ☠

14 Likes

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by stubbornman(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2018
This one no concern Lala grin grin grin............... no be snake jareeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2018
Bohari can never go unpunished. The value of that Spider is Trice the amount of those two useless Cows. What about the people involved in the accident? Chai! I weep for this country. Revolution loading...

20 Likes

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 20, 2018
This one is still taking selfie...you killed a 'glorious' cow of the dreaded fulani herdsmen who value thier cows more than humans and you no pick race? Foolish boy

6 Likes

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by Joelsblog(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2018
am not understanding...
Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by eleko1: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2018
sad person car ooo

4 Likes

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2018
Bros leave story... Naa suya I dey see so...

But y uncle head warmer dey snap with cow

You shaa wan form reporter by force...lol...
Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by hotwax: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2018
Expect retaliations.

4 Likes

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by nonut: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2018
FarahAideed:

20 Likes

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by airminem(f): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2018
Human in cow form. cowslayer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by Wilson125(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2018
godfatherx:
Op, what is Miss Nengi doing in Mr George's car, is his wife aware of their nocturnal activities?
Just asking.
Lol.. u must be transffered to india...

3 Likes

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by kissenger: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2018
Abeg ehn shei person fit still slice this cow like this use do meat...i am asking for uncle's ancestor...dont come for me. it is sad sha. Something needs to be done before this fulani herdsmen escalate to something else--->>>http:///2hCWqL8
Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by Oduwils222(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2018
iAudio:

If Lala no show, who then will make this thread feature on front page? Lol!

1 Like

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by Aden777(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2018
Mumu pple...
Make I borrow una sense...
Next time, catch d cows/cattle...
Sell dem for better price...
Use d money fix the car. #simple

1 Like

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by Oduwils222(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2018
iAudio:

If Lala no show, who then will make this thread feature on front page? Lol!

1 Like

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by devindevin2000: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2018
hotwax:
Expect retaliations.
LOL...retaliation for what? Isn't causing the accident enough? In fact, the people should be the ones retaliating.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by ezenna191(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2018
When will this end? When shall we have peace in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) by OlalekanMultiD(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2018
xxxinsoona:

de enjoy am yourself jare bro.. MTN staff enle grin
xxxinsoona:

de enjoy am yourself jare bro.. MTN staff enle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tourists On Vacation In Africa See Python Inside Their Engine(video+pic) / 5 Places In Nigeria You Should Visit In 2019 / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.