Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Highly Responsive Website Design With Mobile Friendly Layout - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Highly Responsive Website Design With Mobile Friendly Layout (273 Views)

I need a Web developer to make my page mobile friendly / How To Make A Mobile-friendly Website / Importance Of Mobile Friendly Website On SEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Highly Responsive Website Design With Mobile Friendly Layout by matgold(m): 9:34am On Mar 20, 2018
Greetings and Welcome!
Did you know that the secret of being found on the web lies in one word: Website? If you have a nice product or services and nobody sees or knows about it, does it have any merit? Of course NOT, it’s as if your business doesn’t exist. In today’s business era, people and companies are on the internet for one word: Information. So, why do you think people visit a website? It’s primarily to find the information they need.

For instant, have you ever toasted a girl in a dark place? I mean very dark such that you can't see her teeth. it's a terrible thing to do.

Two things are involved;

• The girl might snub you and rate you as the introvert guy.
• She might agree but could be very ugly such that when you shine light on her you will pick a race.

See, the scenario above applies to the internet and business.
If you have a nice product in the market to sell and make money but doesn't know the techniques to reach potential buyers, your case could be liken to that of the introvert guy that choose to go in the dark toasting ladies because he is unskilled at toasting techniques.

Why do you need a Website?
Below are few of the advantages and benefits of having a website for your business.

Less Expensive:
Advertising your business through various traditional method of advertisement such as printed media, radio, and television or by other means? Can be quite expensive! Although, such forms of advertising is necessary, but it time consuming and takes a lot of money. Having a website will make promotion less expensive and cut down cost for your business.

Accessibility Around the Clock:
As a business owner you understand that turning customers away because is closing time is mistake you can avoid take. Well, you don’t have to close the doors of your website. A hosted site can be visited 24hrs, in that case people can find the opening and closing time of your business though your website and know the right time to visit your shop.

How do I hire a Good Website Designer?
I am an expert Web Designer with industry experience of 5 years. I don't stop till the time you are completely happy! I studied a course that covers website Web Development in my higher institute that is to say I have passion on it.
Interestingly, I will leave no stone unturned in producing a masterpiece for you, as I work with focus on Quality, Aesthetics and Professionalism.

Here’s What I Will Do For You:
• Highly Responsive Website Design with Mobile Friendly Layout
• Any forms of Crypto Trading Website.
• E-commerce with various payment methods| User friendly and attractive layout
• Real Estate.
• Blog
• Bulksms Sms portal setup| Sms Shortcode application
• Search Engine optimization (SEO) Google| Bing | Yahoo Friendly Optimization
• Newsletter subscription, Mailing lists | Bulk Email Setup
• Web Hosting.

And lot more.
Please contact to discuss the details. There is much more which I offer but can't be covered here so; Kindly contact to discuss your project, finalize cost/time and discounts. Let's discuss your project and get it up and running.
Send me a message on whatsapp or call, as I reply and answer to this. +234 8 1 0 2 9 2 7 9 7 8
Thanks
You’re Internet Friend Matthew

(1) (Reply)

Blog For Sale - Contact Me Now / Affordable Website Offer, Solve Issues With Html,css,php,java,wordpress,joomla / I Need A Verify Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.