Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

My Parents Found Out About My Third Son On Social Media – Wizkid - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Parents Found Out About My Third Son On Social Media – Wizkid (402 Views)

I Didn’t Ask My Parents For Money As A Law Student, By Femi Falana SAN / STAR BOY! Why I Don’t Talk Too Much On Social Media – Wizkid Reveals / S/African High School Student Proudly Flaunts Her Bare Chest On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Found Out About My Third Son On Social Media – Wizkid by information1: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2018
Wizkid, who happens to be the Nigerian popstar, was interview, disclosed that, his mum never knew his 3rd son, if not for social media through his manager, Jada Pollock.
When Beat Fm was in an interview with him, wizkid how his mum got to know about his 3rd kid out of wedlock? He responded;

“The crazy thing is this last one. My parents just kinda found out online’.
My Mom just wants me to get married, stay with one woman and have babies but I’m 27 years old.”

Wizkid continued saying although he has three kids from 3 different women, he would love another child, this time a girl.

“I’ve got three kids, three lovely boys that I love so much. I want a girl,” he said.
On not being able to keep his life to himself he said;

“I’m a private person. I like to keep my personal life out of the media as much as I can,” he said.
“There are superstars that [have] normal lives. You can control everything if you want to.” On if he will eventually settle down with just one woman, he said;
“that will be hard because I have a lot of women that are really dear to my heart”.

https://talkgeria.com/parents-found-third-son-social-media-wizkid/
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Seun

Re: My Parents Found Out About My Third Son On Social Media – Wizkid by Truthshotcrazy: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
cool

(1) (Reply)

Online Brokers / The Rise And Fall Of President Buhari - Economists UK. / To Offa Peoples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.