Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React (28671 Views)

Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car / Check Out Interior Of The House Fans Bought For Bbnaija Ozo As Birthday Gift / Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2018
After Ebuka Announced on Sunday that two evicted 2018 Bbnaija contestants will be vote back into the house. One of the first peer contestants evicted from the house "Kbrule" took to his social media page to beg his fans to vote him back into the house.

He Wrote:
Begging for votes. No shame here

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/kbrule-begs-fans-to-vote-him-back-into.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by xpressng(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2018
ah God see wetin money dey cause..oh lord..abeg make una help am, abeg help am.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
He should send me his CV rather than begging for votes...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Queenserah26(f): 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pele
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by MrBigiman: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
K Brule. Quite loveable chap. Wish him all the best that life can bring.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Tjohnnay: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lol

Dat guy na werey

True talk

5k ppl dey follow am..him dey follow 5h ppl

And u wnt make dm vote for u??

Bitch be humble and follow dm back on ig

Dey form Celebrity

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by King4Roller: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
That guy with the follow back clap back is savage.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by EmmyG012(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hey guys, show the guy some love by voting him. Thanks landers
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Spar7tan(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mtchwww. If you like no stand up, e no consign me. What if e now went back and win the price?
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by thaoriginator: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
grin mumu boy.. Ode.. Malaga!
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by judecares1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
UR MAIL ADDRESS PLS SO THAT U CAN HELP ME ANY KIND OF JOB
Pipedreams:
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by crisycent: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2018

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by rickyrex(m): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
I need mb to vote..can he do that for me?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Jh0wsef(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Iseoluwani: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2018

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Iseoluwani: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
grin

Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by oshe11: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
To go do what?
jump from stairs or get drunk

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by stevodot22(m): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Instead of begging, just buy airtime worth two million naira and distribute it to ur fans, dem go vote for u. As for me big brother no fit see ten naira collect from my hand.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by mekonglobal(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
undecided Who is he pls? a footballer, musician or an actor? Btw what does Bbnaija stand for?
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by cecymiammy(f): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pipedreams:
Should I send mine
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by DavSagacity(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Chai....he done reach this level. Wetin money go cause ehhhhnnn....Na so one of them come the other day dey shout " Based on Logistics" where him dey today. Him money I done pinish
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by prettyomidan: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lol. Sorry but I don't think he'll be going back in. Leo and Ifuanada are the ones likely to have the highest votes.
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by chykmoni(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
lipsrsealed
He is a confused guy. What prevents him to deceive his followers like Efe did with 'Warri style' i thought warri no dey carry last.
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by LesbianBoy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
King4Roller:
That guy with the follow back clap back is savage.

It's people like you that encourage rubbish talk. How is the nonsense he posted 'savage' bikonu angry
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by kennieG(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Voting him back to the house doesn't guarantee that he's picking up the stake.. So guys why not do him the favour and vote him bk. If you start looking at those so called yeyebrities annoying attitude, murder will be their case..
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
reminds me of that davido dong
"see watin money cause, if you give am chance e go misbehave..."
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Demonicide(f): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
So that you will go and drink to stupor again. But i think the disqualified ones should be reconsidered.
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
cecymiammy:

Should I send mine

Sure
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
FOOLISH BOY

E USE HIN BADLUCK TAKE ROB KHLOE

k.BURE THAT THINKS EVERY OTHER GUY IN THE HOUSE IS SO-CALLED ALFA MALE shocked
HE DOESN'T SEE HIMSELF TO BE IN A COMPETITION

I WILL RATHER VOTE FOR KHLOE, BITTO, AHEEKA OR ANTHO
Re: BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Heaven help you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Dad's 80th Birthday Today (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Recognized As A King At An Event / My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.