Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:40 PM

Just In! See How I Controlled 2 Computers Using Just 1 Keyboard And 1 Mouse. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Just In! See How I Controlled 2 Computers Using Just 1 Keyboard And 1 Mouse. (942 Views)

Write Bangla On Computers Using Bijoy Bayanno Software / Keyboard And Internal Battery For Lenovo T450s / Cost Of Installing A Network Of Thirty Computers Using Thin Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In! See How I Controlled 2 Computers Using Just 1 Keyboard And 1 Mouse. by UrVillagePelsin(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
If you have two or more machines in your home with monitors attached, you can now control multiple computers from one single mouse and keyboard. It gets better because you can also share clipboards and wait, INPUT DIRECTOR is FREE to download!.

Yes just download INPUT DIRECTOR and set it up.

ITS EASY TO SET. Set one as the "Master system" (the one with keyboard and mouse attached to it. Then set the other as "Slave system".... You can control as many as you wish. It's as easy as that.

It's so amazing and interesting....

FOR SETUP INSTRUCTIONS (WITH PHOTO DIRECTIONS) JUST CLICK https://icmaxblog.com/posts/control-2-computers-with-1-keyboard-1-mouse/

No DULLING!!!
Re: Just In! See How I Controlled 2 Computers Using Just 1 Keyboard And 1 Mouse. by psucc(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hope no virus is attached down there!
Re: Just In! See How I Controlled 2 Computers Using Just 1 Keyboard And 1 Mouse. by UrVillagePelsin(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
No virus at all..... Use and testify grin
Re: Just In! See How I Controlled 2 Computers Using Just 1 Keyboard And 1 Mouse. by samoney: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
this is cool

(1) (Reply)

Cheap HP Pavilion Dv4 For Sale / Microsoft Launches Surface Pro 6, Surface Headphones And More / ✈✳✅ SOLD ❌❌❌ American Used Hp 15 (core I3) "See Pictures "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.