Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:08 PM

Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) (76410 Views)

Nigerian Man Disowns His Second Son (photo) / 50 Cent Disowns His Oldest Son, Marquise On Instagram (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
This man is fucking up, He should have handed me his old son kam tieya igba.

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Only God knows what the old man might have suffered in the hands of his son, for him to come to the conclusion of disowning him.

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by SamuelTurner(m): 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Eleyi o gidi gan oooooEleyi o gidi gan oooooEleyi o gidi gan ooooo
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by delpee(f): 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sad. He really feels pushed to the wall.

2 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Not a good one.
This father must have suffered enough.

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by blackbeau1(f): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Rather than allow any child kill you before your time, disown and have peace. cheesy
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by UnknownT: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
At the end he signed out as "Father of the son". He should have used "former father"
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Baba just made his point in his own way.At least everyone got the message . I hope he is safe from assassin though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Cosplay: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Follygunners:

So? I buyam space 1Million Biafran pounds na. Craze dey worry you so? angry angry angry

You be Omo-Onile ni? undecided

Not at all bros. No be me be the omo Onile. But you be fool sha. Make I just drop that one for you. Your generations go one day regret having your blood fouling their heritage. I hope say by then you no go dey alive Sha

Carry on bros. No be you do yourself. Who do an dey somewhere dey sip kunu on top your picture.

I don loss. Carry your insults dey come. You no go see me.

3 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by stagger: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Very irresponsible son. After his father settled him with 2 trucks for his own haulage, meanwhile there are guys whose parents left them no inheritance and they are hustling it out!

Mofo!

5 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by idu1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
grin

Baba don vex that

2 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by LibertyRep: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nothing hurts and kills old people faster than being deserted by their children

Things mist have really gone South within the family.

Maybe one needs to hear/read the son's version

2 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by afamaustin(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
The man has done well training him to university level.l wounded y the boy will not be greatful to his father.
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Daboomb: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
xynerise:
The son actually betrayed him...supporting those opposing his coronation.

Well, better than killing him undecided

I think all these "silver-spoon" children should go fend for themselves instead of just hanging on Daddy's wealth for ever.

With a degree, a kick-start business, what else does he want from the old man?

The loafer should just fecl-off and go prove to his Dad, that he is smarter.

Leave the old man alone and go look after your own nuclear family

3 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
I
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
U disowned him and at the end u still regard urself as "father of the son"
U no serious sha
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
I think his wife has given him a bastard... our women can be terrible in that area

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by donbenie(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
ct2:
this people want to rule nigeria, common family issues they can't handle
Where is the stone?..before you cast it,swear by Sango and Amadioha that ALL the issues in your family have been handled..

2 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
It's worth it

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Am I the only one seeing the father gave the son two '1924' mercedes benz trailers and still expect the guy's head to normal? shocked cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by unitysheart(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
ct2:
this people want to rule nigeria, common family issues they can't handle

Nonsense. What has tribe got to do with this? I'm Yoruba, but does it change a thing?

3 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by lacidi: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lol. When a father does not even know the secondary school his own son attended then there is a problem. The secondary school the dad said his son attended is not even the correct school. Anyway, this is just the new Wify fighting for survival. Nnamdi is a multi millionaire and is not interested in the dads assets.

3 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by IME1: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Family matter should not be brought to the public as much as possible preventable

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Sgwin: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
We need to hear from the son we can't use one person word to judge...the other way is that because of the wife the father marry is the main problem cos women are to destroy family

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by blaqroy: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Let me go and check him fb
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by tealaw(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
igbos r born-comedians.
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Cannonleo(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
This is one is really strong
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by mozona(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
hmm... well this is a one sided story but still blame the boy no matter what. the man na ur papa
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Iceberg3: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lets wait for the final verdict from NwaAmaikpe

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by aspirebig: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
So sad.....according to Ras Kimono comes to mind.

Really really sad .....this write up reminds me of Evans' father too, what he was going through when his son took to crime, instead of going to school. In this case, the one graduated from NAU. ...Awka.

Enugu -Agidi...Njikoka LGA.....Anambra state....Home for all...this reminds me of Abagana, Afo-igwe, Enugu .Ukwu...etc....Anambra Amaka ooo...Those good old days comes to mind. Those guys from these places are really blessed with good business acumen...plus or minus education.

The bitter truth is that some sons are not the person's blood. This type of sons send their parents to early 6 feet.
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by styless(f): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.