Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) (76490 Views)

Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / Nigerian Man Disowns His Second Son (photo) / 50 Cent Disowns His Oldest Son, Marquise On Instagram (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Roxyport: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2018
BAPTISM OF WAR FOR FAMILY PROPERTY- Discovering the new delilah.

I think this is a misguided aggression stimulated not just for reason of the unanimous rejection of the igweship aspiration of Sir C.C Okam by the greater majority of Enugwu-Agidi people but overtly stimulated by the undue quest of Chief Okam's last wife to claim the properties and take hold of the estate of the octogenarian.

This is the height of mischief and over zealousness. Our dear wife (Mrs Okam) must understand that we are not fools. Her major duty should be to allow our respected Prince Okam to take a peaceful and glorious bow at God's own appointed time.

The current action is laughable and uncalled for because as a strong opposition to the Igweship aspiration of Prince C.C Okam, I have never at any point seen Mr. Nnamdi Okam at any of our meetings. I don't even know him in person. How could he have become a supporter or sponsor of my group to my utter Oblivion?

The publication is indeed far from the truth and all lovers of Justice must rise to the occasion of injustice and intimidation inherent in this publication because injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

Let us seek peace!

Simon Ifeanyi Ndulue
(Ibu Jesus)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 30, 2019
Let me take a nap... great work, anyway. embarassed
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Nikky579(f): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2022
Thanks for your patronage God bless you all. for ur change of name, confirmation of name, addition of name on Newspaper publication, C.A.C publication, Business Registration pls call or Whatsapp me on 08062713904 thank

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
ct2:
this people want to rule nigeria, common family issues they can't handle
Exactly d ones that are ruling and starving their people.
Exactly the ruling ones that hv turned their kinsmen into begging amala and ewedu and also eating grasses. Just negodu
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by VirileNelly2420: 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
Okoyeebos:
Nnamdi?

Actually, I find it ridiculous that a single son would mobilize 12 other children of the same father against their biological father. Sir, you're not saying the entire truth.

As for Kingship, it's not a family meeting affair. Others in the community must have consented to it. For your son to be able to get the entire kingmakers against you and not a single person rose up in your defence shows the esteem in which your potential subjects hold you.

That being said, in the signature line, you signed off as "father of the son". If you disowned him, why still referring to yourself as his father?

Sir, we understand what is happening. Pack all your properties and will it to the new wife let us hear word. 12 children against only you and you think you're mentally okay?

As for the useless son too, instead of giving the old man peace in his old age, he's constituting nuisance about. Got 2 trucks and he misused them. Now, he's disturbing the man. Baba should give SARS 500k and 12 bottles of gin let them teach the boy his entire life lesson under 12 hours.

He should go and look for how to beg his 'former' father let the old man forgive him.
Nope! Dey Neva said he misused d trucks given to him or dat he's lacking. D father is saying his so sold d trucks and entered into dubious business da fetches him questionable money. Certainly d guy is super rich!

I think d bone of contention here is d father taking another wife. Possibly d children must've kicked against dat.
Also, maybe he's giving more to d new wife than he gave their mother wen she was alive. U know, this kind thing causes bitterness.

To me, a single son cannot influence d entire siblings of 12, and villagers too to work against d father. Certainly, something is not right here.
If father has been a gud dad to all his children, I don't think dey can work against him even wen he's not getting it right.
I think he created the barrier himself.

I refuse to condemn d called out son!!
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by ct2: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Exactly d ones that are ruling and starving their people.
Exactly the ruling ones that hv turned their kinsmen into begging amala and ewedu and also eating grasses. Just negodu
thanks why not channel your energy for what is right rather than..............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.