Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,894 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:11 AM

US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana (2431 Views)

Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
The US government is officially creating a military Base in Ghana. What do you think this incident will spell for the 2019 elections

Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by timwudz(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Original work go begin for military scam..

Eyin boys, time to cash out big time
Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by AnodaIT(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
Now one of Russia nukes would be pointing towards Ghana

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by NOC1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
timwudz:
Original work go begin for military scam..

Eyin boys, time to cash out big time

Wow na to build military account be dat, work don finish use legit Ghana number finish work.

I don't know the so called street but I know all the format, i thank God who saved me by providing a legit work for me after school. I thank you my Lord and personal saviour.
Most guys who venture into yahoo join that shit out of frustration coupled with the stress of a failed nation. give most of them job this night they will quit yahoo.

5 Likes

Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by tabtabtab: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
To all US parties concerned.....

Come and take sambisa for free.... No hidden charges or tax...

Free entry and exit of your ammunitions and arsenal

Period of usage ;: As long as You want.

1 Like

Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by saaron(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Biafra should move closer to America before they lump us with terrorist north.
Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by okk4sure: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ghana need to think twice abt it bfr allow America military setting up base in their homeland.They are so selfish in deed & action.They sud remember their nefarious actions in 'Guatemala base' & their base in korea peninsula...
Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by ollah2: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
okk4sure:
Ghana need to think twice abt it bfr allow America military setting up base in their homeland.They are so selfish in deed & action.They sud remember their nefarious actions in 'Guatemala base' & their base in korea peninsula...

Yes they should. Unfortunately some of these politicians are too dumb, don't be surprised that we are updated more than them in departments like this. It will be one of the biggest mistake they will ever make and if Ghanaians are smart, they should oppose this move with massive protests

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ghana is about to become a brewing ground for all kinds of false-flag ops.

Crime rate in Ghana is about to sky-rocket by 2000% - as ISIS, Boko Haram, Al-Shabab & Al-Qaeda will be deployed to Ghana by the United Snakes of Amerika.

It should be borne in mind that in case of any confrontation between the “North Atlantic Terrorist Organization - NATO” & Russia; Ghana will automatically become a “target-practice” for all Russian short, medium & long range ICBMs & SLBMs.

The proximity of Nigeria to Ghana makes us vulnerable & susceptible to nuclear ashes when the showdown of the nuclear downpour begins - hence, Nigeria should severe ALL ties with Ghana & kick her kenke & dukunu-eating a$$ out of ECOWAS for attempting to bring the battlefield of WW3 down to Afrika - thereby putting our lives in clear & present danger due to her insatiable greed for useless Amerikan visas & soon-to-be-extinct paper money (dollars).

I will forever be grateful to patriots like the late General Victor Malu - who repeatedly opposed the presence of the Amerikan military in Nigeria when he was the Chief of Army Staff.

Ofcourse, this earned him the fury of the then C-in-C, and Malu was consequently retired.

Comrades, below is an interesting excerpt from the interview with General Victor Malu, Nigerian former Chief of Army Staff on the subject of AFRICOM in the Daily Trust in 2007.

Two weeks ago, the Americans renewed their moves to set up their African Command (AFRICOM) in Nigeria, but the Council of State rejected this. In this interview, Malu explained how the US first made its efforts, why he opposed it and what setting up an American military base here would mean.

Malu: What the Americans wanted to do was not to set up a command. The Americans because of five years of Abacha’s administration that blocked Americans from developing or updating their intelligence on armed forces of Nigeria took the opportunity of somebody who had no knowledge about military in the name of Obasanjo to come and associate with him and convinced him that they wanted to train us for peace-keeping. Americans cannot claim that they want to train us for peace-keeping. We’ve succeeded in peace-keeping where Americans have not succeeded. What they wanted was to update their intelligence on the armed forces.

[b]To make matters worse, even when we have reluctantly accepted because of the pressure from our Commander-in-Chief, to allow the Americans to train us, the Americans insisted they must live in the barracks with the soldiers. I left Abuja and flew to Sokoto to go and meet the governor, to plead with him to give us an area outside the barracks we would prepare it for the Americans. The governor accepted to do that. But the Americans turned it down insisting that they must live in the barracks with soldiers. I asked General Danjuma who was my GOC as far back as 1970, I said sir, you are my GOC in 1970, would you have allowed any army of any other country to come and stay with your own troops in the barracks? Well, at a point I didn’t know whether he understood me or not, but this was the type of argument that was going on. I don’t have direct evidence but I have every conviction in my mind that it was due to the interference of the Americans when they found out that I was becoming a stumbling block that they gave Obasanjo as a condition for their cooperating with him that he must get rid of the COAS.[/b]

The issue of African Command is nothing but because of the oil interest on the Gulf of Guinea, going out to the Coast of Liberia and so on.

(Shey una don hear? Amerika is to crude oyel, as moths are to a flame - Bastards! ) grin

Americans are finding an easy place where they can extract oil, and you know is a much shorter route than going around to go to the Middle East.

DT: There is this report people are finding difficult to believe. Right now, the American soldiers are occupying the last floor of the Defense Ministry.

Can you imagine this outright abomination? Can the Amerikan bastards allow the Russian, North Korean or Chinese Soldiers to occupy the last floor of their Pentagon for any reason whatsoever?

Malu: I was in service before that happened. I remember I resisted that I was not going to have any American soldiers sitting with me in the building. That is to prove to you what I am trying to say. When America came we had a defence headquarters in the same place we have some blocks reserved for the Navy and the Air force. Americans are not interested in any of this, it was only where the army was. Having people sitting on one floor on top of you is like sitting with you, watching and observing everything you are doing.

If America wants to create democracy by use of force they would have invaded Saudi Arabia

Continue to rest in peace General Victor Malu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by Lucasbalo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Zoharariel:

Crime rate in Ghana is about to sky-rocket by 2000% - as ISIS, Boko Haram, Al-Shabab & Al-Qaeda will be deployed to Ghana by the United Snakes of Amerika.

It should be borne in mind that in case of any confrontation between the “North Atlantic Terrorist Organization - NATO” & Russia; Ghana will automatically become a “target-practice” for all Russian short, medium & long range ICBMs & SLBMs.

The proximity of Nigeria to Ghana makes us vulnerable & susceptible to nuclear ashes when the showdown of the nuclear downpour begins - hence, Nigeria should severe ALL ties with Ghana & kick her kenke & dukunu-eating a$$ out of ECOWAS for attempting to bring the battlefield of WW3 down to Afrika - thereby putting our lives in clear & present danger due to her insatiable greed for useless Amerikan visas & soon-to-be-extinct paper money (dollars).

I will forever be grateful to patriots like the late General Victor Malu - who repeatedly opposed the presence of the Amerikan military in Nigeria when he was the Chief of Army Staff.

Ofcourse, this earned him the fury of the then C-in-C, and Malu was consequently retired.

Comrades, below is an interesting excerpt from the interview with General Victor Malu, Nigerian former Chief of Army Staff on the subject of AFRICOM in the Daily Trust in 2007.

Two weeks ago, the Americans renewed their moves to set up their African Command (AFRICOM) in Nigeria, but the Council of State rejected this. In this interview, Malu explained how the US first made its efforts, why he opposed it and what setting up an American military base here would mean.

Malu: What the Americans wanted to do was not to set up a command. The Americans because of five years of Abacha’s administration that blocked Americans from developing or updating their intelligence on armed forces of Nigeria took the opportunity of somebody who had no knowledge about military in the name of Obasanjo to come and associate with him and convinced him that they wanted to train us for peace-keeping. Americans cannot claim that they want to train us for peace-keeping. We’ve succeeded in peace-keeping where Americans have not succeeded. What they wanted was to update their intelligence on the armed forces.

[b]To make matters worse, even when we have reluctantly accepted because of the pressure from our Commander-in-Chief, to allow the Americans to train us, the Americans insisted they must live in the barracks with the soldiers. I left Abuja and flew to Sokoto to go and meet the governor, to plead with him to give us an area outside the barracks we would prepare it for the Americans. The governor accepted to do that. But the Americans turned it down insisting that they must live in the barracks with soldiers. I asked General Danjuma who was my GOC as far back as 1970, I said sir, you are my GOC in 1970, would you have allowed any army of any other country to come and stay with your own troops in the barracks? Well, at a point I didn’t know whether he understood me or not, but this was the type of argument that was going on. I don’t have direct evidence but I have every conviction in my mind that it was due to the interference of the Americans when they found out that I was becoming a stumbling block that they gave Obasanjo as a condition for their cooperating with him that he must get rid of the COAS.[/b]

The issue of African Command is nothing but because of the oil interest on the Gulf of Guinea, going out to the Coast of Liberia and so on.

(Shey una don hear? Amerika is to crude oyel, as moths are to a flame - Bastards! ) grin

Americans are finding an easy place where they can extract oil, and you know is a much shorter route than going around to go to the Middle East.

DT: There is this report people are finding difficult to believe. Right now, the American soldiers are occupying the last floor of the Defense Ministry.

Can you imagine this outright abomination? Can the Amerikan bastards allow the Russian, North Korean or Chinese Soldiers to occupy the last floor of their Pentagon for any reason whatsoever?

Malu: I was in service before that happened. I remember I resisted that I was not going to have any American soldiers sitting with me in the building. That is to prove to you what I am trying to say. When America came we had a defence headquarters in the same place we have some blocks reserved for the Navy and the Air force. Americans are not interested in any of this, it was only where the army was. Having people sitting on one floor on top of you is like sitting with you, watching and observing everything you are doing.

If America wants to create democracy by use of force they would have invaded Saudi Arabia

Honorary chairman HAC, keep getting your BP high over America. All your years of Lamentations about America has brought you nothing. America's Eagle keep soaring while your dictator Pootin will be overthrown like Ceascue of Romania one day. Meanwhile, keep enjoying Buhari's economy in your Village.

1 Like

Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Honorary chairman HAC, keep getting your BP high over America. All your years of Lamentations about America has brought you nothing. America's Eagle keep soaring while your dictator Pootin will be overthrown like Ceascue of Romania one day. Meanwhile, keep enjoying Buhari's economy in your Village.

Lucas........ grin

2 Likes

Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by Horus(m): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwf0GAbVrIk

US is not building ‘military base’ in Ghana

Defence Minister Dominic Nitiwul has denied claims that Cabinet has, pending ratification by parliament, approved an agreement
for the United States of America to set up a military base in Ghana.
Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by JUHABACH: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
Zoharariel:

*looks to japan, Qatar, south korea, Bahrain, Belgium, the u.k , Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Norway etc.*

sure bruh.
Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
AnodaIT:
Now one of Russia nukes would be pointing towards Ghana
SMH, stop these kind of talks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by JUHABACH: 6:08am On Mar 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

Lolsssss
na wa.
But I always have my reservations about the presence of the american military base in any nation because what follows is chaos, war and then imposition of puppets against the majority of the population so as to have control of that country without stress.

I thought they are d world police who makes peace whenever there's problem, how come they want to be in Ghana when there is no war?
Only reasonable persons should quote me.
Thanks

*looks to japan, Qatar, south korea, Bahrain, Belgium, the u.k , Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Norway etc.*
sure bruh.
Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
JUHABACH:

sure bruh.
I'm sorry I need u to help me on this.
What are u trying to say bruh?
Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by JUHABACH: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

I'm sorry I need u to help me on this.
What are u trying to say bruh?

" But I always have my reservations about the presence of the american military base in any nation because what follows is chaos, war and then imposition of puppets against the majority of the population so as to have control of that country without stress."

none of that applies to any of the aforementioned countries. Heck apart from Iraq and maybe Afganistan, a u.s. military base in a country typically has tremendous benefits.
Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by scully95: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
The US government is officially creating a military Base in Ghana. What do you think this incident will spell for the 2019 elections

Where is that Ode of the Week ? @Kophschmerzen a.k.a Pan Ode of the week grin grin grin claiming to be Pan Africanist ?

A o ti ko Ifa ni ile, Ifa ti'Ise. I wrote about this in the last thread. This is not news, Ghana was sold out and to the A anglozionist empire under the regime of JJ-Rowlings and this has always been on the side since then, Nigeria refused the base but Ghana has long sold out its birth Rights just the same way @Kophschmerzen a.k.a Pan Ode of the week has sold out his too and other anglozoo wannabe fanboiz.

As if base is the next thing. Let me leave the floor now for Pan Ode of the Week to carry on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
JUHABACH:

" But I always have my reservations about the presence of the american military base in any nation because what follows is chaos, war and then imposition of puppets against the majority of the population so as to have control of that country without stress."

none of that applies to any of the aforementioned countries. Heck apart from Iraq and maybe Afganistan, a u.s. military base in a country typically has tremendous benefits.
True
Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by Kophschmerzen: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
scully95:

Where is that Ode of the Week ? @Kophschmerzen a.k.a Pan Ode of the week grin grin grin claiming to be Pan Africanist ?

A o ti ko Ifa ni ile, Ifa ti'Ise. I wrote about this in the last thread. This is not news, Ghana was sold out and to the A anglozionist empire under the regime of JJ-Rowlings and this has always been on the side since then, Nigeria refused the base but Ghana has long sold out its birth Rights just the same way @Kophschmerzen a.k.a Pan Ode of the week has sold out his too and other anglozoo wannabe fanboiz.

As if base is the next thing. Let me leave the floor now for Pan Ode of the Week to carry on.

Stop calling out my handle, you senseless doorknob.
Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by scully95: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

[s]Stop calling out my handle, you senseless doorknob.
[/s]
Pan ODE OF THE WEEK ! Is that all you have to say ? Hahahaha

You see now why your Pan Africanist = Pan ODE OF THE WEEK ?

I will still call you more to topics like this. Trust me !

[s]
Kophschmerzen:

I have already buried you in the other thread. F***k off, go bring the best of your Putin worshipping m0rons.
[/s]

Lol burried me with Pan Africanist and having a U.S passport paying 350 Rubbles ? grin grin grin A pan Africanist that cannot even be Pan Nigerian first ??
That kind of Pan Africanist is nothing but Pan Ode Of the Week' or total hypocrite that has no idea or any info of what he/she is talking about. Also the likes that think Africa is a Nation.

Check the thread again, these were your words. 'You and your Passport American friends were handing over 350 Rubbles to passport check in Russia' Do you even know what is 350 Rubbles ?

I wrote called this topic because I already wrote and explain this part on the thread.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by Kophschmerzen: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
scully95:
[/s]

I have already buried you in the other thread. F***k off, go bring the best of your Putin worshipping m0rons.
Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by JUHABACH: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

Aiit bro.
But I think it is because they already have puppet already ruling those countries that's why.

an example with actual proof would be nice.
Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
JUHABACH:

an example with actual proof would be nice.
The US will help Ghana in this one.
Coming soon.
Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by JUHABACH: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

Saudi Arabia.
America will claim freedom of speech and try to force some countries into accepting democracy (their own system of government) but has been kept quiet in the case of Saudi Arabia mostly on human rights violations.
Saudi Arabia is even worse than most of those nations they accuse when it comes to the violation of human Rights.
Women have been restricted and so many things which they would have condemned if their leaders were not puppets.
Please answer yes or no, do u know that Saudi Arabia has been bombing Yemen for years now?
What has America done to forestall the killing of innocents.

brother, how is that a "puppet govt". if anything that proves that America has little influence in Saudi Arabia 's foreign and domestic policy.
Saudi Arabia is one of if not America's oldest middle Eastern ally (save isreal) and it's biggest check to Iran' s influence. hence the U.S. can't afford to jeopardize their partnership and is content with letting the Saudis do as they please so long as iran is kept in check.
quite the opposite of a puppet government actually.

any more examples?
Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by Kophschmerzen: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
scully95:
[/s]

[s][/s]

Lol burried me with Pan Africanist and having a U.S passport paying 350 Rubbles ? grin grin grin A pan Africanist that cannot even be Pan Nigerian first ??
That kind of Pan Africanist is nothing but Pan Ode Of the Week' or total hypocrite that has no idea or any info of what he/she is talking about. Also the likes that think Africa is a Nation.

Check the thread again, these were your words. 'You and your Passport American friends were handing over 350 Rubbles to passport check in Russia' Do you even know what is 350 Rubbles ?

I wrote called this topic because I already wrote and explain this part on the thread.

You are a senseless idiot that need a lobotomy, my folks migrated here and birthed me here. So I am American asf, which of that is too complex for your unicellular brain to decipher.

Marcus Garvey, Bob Marley and Winston Rodney ain't even Africans, but they are more valuable to the movement than the likes of Mobutu and other African rulers or losers.

I was in your sh1thole Russia and the place is a joke, even North Africa get better facility than the place. So f****k off plontroon and go guzz your early morning dose of vladmir semen.
Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by scully95: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are a senseless idiot that need a lobotomy, my folks migrated here and birthed me here. So I am American asf, which of that is too complex for your unicellular brain to decipher.

Marcus Garvey, Bob Marley and Winston Rodney ain't even Africans, but they are more valuable to the movement than the likes of Mobutu and other African rulers or losers.

I was in your sh1thole Russia and the place is a joke, even North Africa get better facility than the place. So f****k off plontroon and go guzz your early morning dose of vladmir semen.

Heyah, Akata, Pele. Don't worry I wont call you ODE OF THE WEEK again. I never knew you were, AKATA (heyah). Lets just assume I believe your story.

Let me borrow you a brain from Seun Kuti. He said the biggest mistake average Nigerian/African/What have you make is letting the west or anglozionist empire decide their Heros for them. That is number 1 biggest mistake...

Number two point he made and I stand by him. He said something like this, "if you go to most advance countries, A singer or a celebrity can never be called upon when representing the people or speaking for the poeple. You will have them call upon historians, usually someone with great sense of history, Phd holders, Orator what have you, a Political Scientist".

Strong point there by Seun Kuti and I totally agree with him.

The names of people you mentioned above is exactly what the same shared enemy have used for years to Manipulate the African American people, usually use them to control a group of forces that could cause mayhem on a moment notice. The likes of Jay Z or even Micheal Jackson. Even as much as they have powerful followers. The Emperior control their life savings and are under if not dirrectly benefiting from the same powerful forces of the anglozoo.

How can these kind of people represent you or speak for you ? Fine they are role models musically but when it comes to issues of Politics and geopolitics, it's not their field.

The names of the people you mentioned here are Celebrities, they are not even Orators ok. Try to learn something ! It helps !

The Anglozionist empire have been killing you everyday in that helhole, till i die, I will never ever send my unborn generation to U.S, the leader of the anglozionist empire. Reason being that, they are more likely to be shot dead by the Police there. You want to compare that to Russia ? Please Mr man claiming Akata! Dont ever compare U.S to Russia. That would be a political suicide ok when it comes to this please.

Even as a Nigerian is safer in U.S, the (leader of the Anglozoo empire) than Akata (African American). Do you know why ? Because Average Nigerian does not have time, he just wants to make money and get off or go back to do something big in Naija. But an average African American is lost, fighting for their basic right and I can understand their struggles. I love them each time i see them fight for their rights. Scartar evrywhere or burn down one street. Each time I tell my cousin about them, he's always against them and I can understand what he does not understand.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by Kophschmerzen: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
scully95:

Heyah, Akata, Pele. Don't worry I wont call you ODE OF THE WEEK again. I never knew you were, AKATA (heyah). Lets just assume I believe your story.

Let me borrow you a brain from Seun Kuti. He said the biggest mistake average Nigerians/Africans/What have you make is letting the west or anglozionist empire decide their Heros for them. That is number 1 biggest mistake...

Number two point he made and I stand by him. He said something like this, "if you go to most advance countries, A singer or a celebrity can never be called upon when representing the people or speaking for the poeple. You will have them call upon historians, usually someone with great sense of history, Phd holders, Orator what have you, a Political Scientist".

Strong point there by Seun Kuti and I totally agree with him.

The names of people you mentioned above is exactly what the same shared enemy have used for years to Manipulate the African American people, usually use them to control a group of forces that could cause mayhem on a moment notice. The likes of Jay Z or even Micheal Jackson. Even as much as they have powerful followers. The Emperior control their life savings and are under if not dirrectly benefiting from the same powerful forces of the anglozoo.

How can these kind of people represent you or speak for you ? Fine they are role models musically but when it comes to issues of Politics and geopolitics, it's not their field.

The names of the people you mentioned here are Celebrities, they are not even Orators ok. Try to learn something ! It helps !

The Anglozionist empire have been killing you everyday in that helhole, till i die, I will never ever send my unborn generation to U.S, the leader of the anglozionist empire. Reason being that, they are more likely to be shot dead by the Police there. You want to compare that to Russia ? Please Mr man claiming Akata! Dont ever compare U.S to Russia. That would be a political suicide ok when it comes to this please.

Even as a Nigerian is safer in U.S, the (leader of the Anglozoo empire) than Akata (African American). Do you know why ? Because Average Nigerian does not have time, he just wants to make money and get off or go back to do something big in Naija. But an average African American is lost, fighting for their basic right and I can understand their struggles. I love them each time i see them fight for their rights. Scartar evrywhere or burn down one street. Each time I tell my cousin about them, he's always against them and I can understand what he does not understand.

Couple of rubbish again, I follow seun kuti on all media platforms and I attended his shows in mid west of the USA and in koln Germany plus in London.

His latest album celebrate Marcus Garvey, unlike you idiots, he's not preaching we Africans subjugating either to the western or Russia slave masters. He's preaching for the brotherhood of the black people to fight our oppressor and the universe movement of Africans. Shut up and continue sucking on Vladmir balls.
Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by scully95: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Couple of rubbish again, I follow seun kuti on all media platforms and I attended his shows in mid west of the USA and in koln Germany plus in London.

His latest album celebrate Marcus Garvey, unlike you idiots, he's not preaching we Africans subjugating either to the western or Russia slave masters. He's preaching for the brotherhood of the black people to fight our oppressor and the universe movement of Africans. Shut up and continue sucking on Vladmir balls.

Yes, I believe when Seun made those statements, he also included himself.

Answer this one question?
How can you fight Oppresors when you dont have arms to fight ? This is where the link between Nigeria and Russia comes into play. To really fight your oppresor you will need Ajaokuta steel industry to be working 24/7. Honestly the few milling industry cannot produce anything except that you need fully steel plants.

Ajaokuta has been sabotaged by the same forces for straight 40 years. Now you see the link betwen Nigeria and Russia ? We always go to Russia to buy weapons usually when we have already had enough of the Operesors mess. Do you get it now and this time Nigeria automatically breaks barriers, redlines in buying weapons from Russia to clear the Anglozionist empire's mess. And Russia is always very happy to sell weapons to Nigeria. We share common struggle/common enemy ok.. See the new one is puting up a base in Ghana. For what ? Whose interest will that base serve ? innitially they wanted a drone base in Niger, that did not go well, now they are furthering the base in Ghana.

For how long ? The Oppresor sees every one else as its puppet. For how long ? If the Russians that built AjaOkuta Steel plants about 40 years ago, why can't they complete it till today? What you will see today is sabotage again linked to our Oppresors.

How can you develop or be industrious without a working steel industry. Yes, the Russians are fighting big time and are winning their wars also big time. We are winning too but very slow and sluggish. Get it straight for once. No matter what, you will still need partners to deal with or do Business with irrespective of whatever struggle you are into. What we wont accept is our Partner controlling us and using us as a full time puppet or proxy state either economically (backing the dieing dollar) or militarily which both often work together..

I just see someone that is completely poisoned againt Russia by the same co-oprate media. That is what I see.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by Kophschmerzen: 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
scully95:

Yes, I believe when Seun made those statements, he also included himself.

Answer this one question?
How can you fight Oppresors when you dont have arms to fight ? This is where the link between Nigeria and Russia comes into play. To really fight your oppresor you will need Ajaokuta steel industry to be working 24/7. Honestly the few milling industry cannot produce anything except that you need fully steel plants.

Ajaokuta has been sabotaged by the same forces for straight 40 years. Now you see the link betwen Nigeria and Russia ? We always go to Russia to buy weapons usually when we have already had enough of the Operesors mess. Do you get it now and this time Nigeria automatically breaks barriers, redlines in buying weapons from Russia to clear the Anglozionist empire's mess. And Russia is always very happy to sell weapons to Nigeria. We share common struggle/common enemy ok.. See the new one is puting up a base in Ghana. For what ? Whose interest will that base serve ? innitially they wanted a drone base in Niger, that did not go well, now they are furthering the base in Ghana.

For how long ? The Oppresor sees every one else as its puppet. For how long ? If the Russians that built AjaOkuta Steel plants about 40 years ago, why can't they complete it till today? What you will see today is sabotage again linked to our Oppresors.

How can you develop or be industrious without a working steel industry. Yes, the Russians are fighting big time and are winning their wars also big time. We are winning too but very slow and sluggish. Get it straight for once. No matter what, you will still need partners to deal with or do Business with irrespective of whatever struggle you are into. What we wont accept is our Partner controlling us and using us as a full time puppet or proxy state either economically (backing the dieing dollar) or militarily which both often work together..

I just see someone that is completely poisoned againt Russia by the same co-oprate media. That is what I see.

Get a book and read about Marcus Garvey, he's not a freaking musician. We don't need to partner Russia go gaddem sh1t, we need African owned industry and African owned enterprise as preached by Dr Mosey, good Brother Rev Cornell west and Umar Ifatunde.

The Russian will sell weapon to any fu***ker offering them money, get Tom Burgis looting Africa and see the way westerns, Israel and the Russians have been funding war lords in order to steal Africa resources.

My man, it's a cold world and all of em hate on the black man. We don't f***king need there help, they are all looking out to maximize profit and subjugate the black folks.

2 Likes

Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by Lucasbalo(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Get a book and read about Marcus Garvey, he's not a freaking musician. We don't need to partner Russia go gaddem sh1t, we need African owned industry and African owned enterprise as preached by Dr Mosey, good Brother Rev Cornell west and Umar Ifatunde.

The Russian will sell weapon to any fu***ker offering them money, get Tom Burgis looting Africa and see the way westerns, Israel and the Russians have been funding war lords in order to steal Africa resources.

My man, it's a cold world and all of em hate on the black man. We don't f***king need there help, they are all looking out to maximize profit and subjugate the black folks.
You can't argue with any of this American hating guys. The hatred of America is what gives meaning to their meaningless and worthless life. I call them HAC ( Hate America Club ) members and the Chairman Emeritus is Baba Ijebu also known as Zohahariel. The funny thing is that they idolize the despotic and brutal dictator named Pootin and I am damn sure Pootin doesnt even know of their existence in their poo hole according to Trump.
Re: US Government To Create A Military Base In Ghana by ICEMAN(m): 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ghana is now an American colony. This is the shameful deal in Africa. I have no respect for Ghana for taking this deal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid / Video: British Woman Uncovers Muslim Extremists Have Taken Over Her Hometown / Afghanistan War - West Winning Or Losing The Battle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.