Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) (36004 Views)

The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) / BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together / BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Loving1: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
So big brother gave a task to housemates, Tobi and Ceecee to dance after they won their first task and they kissed while at it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inOhBRFsLQA

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Akadons1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cee C head no gree me see the kiss well sef...
D hair just cover everywhere....

I just managed to see Tobi smiling like he has made it in life..

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Ilajeboy(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akadons1:

grin
Akadons1:

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Papiikush: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
What kind of person is this Ceece?

Short girl

Short tempered

Short arms

Hair like Mami water

Can't complete her sentences

Very aggressive

Eye lashes like that of a harlot

Thick yansh that can't even shake on the dance floor.

Terrible cook

I just pity the poor bastard that will end up picking up a girl like Ceece as wife. He might not be live to celebrate his 50th birthday due to her every day wahala. grin

May we not end up with women like Ceece in Jesus name.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by ONeMAnMOPOL: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2018

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by xpressng(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
pus*y nigga..she don kiss you now..you and your family go leave her rest abi..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by pyrex23(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by superior1: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
Iranu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by MrOjay1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
shocked
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Dronedude(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
Baby kiss for the migos

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Daviestunech(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sharpaly dose mods don do the needful grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by desmont004: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
..... #FREEDAPCHIGIRLS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by alexie4real(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
A
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by gergemam: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hmmm!!! Orisirishi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by cecymiammy(f): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lobbish...would this bring money tto my acct

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
He just won a lottery!
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by smiliyB(f): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
seen
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by createta: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Payment Gateway Payment On your Website

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by yvonnelynx: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ok this is just getting really annoying... Is there no other news of happenings in this country that we have to keep dealing with this crap called bbn on the front page every single day? Can u imagine only 1 comment and this bullshit is already on fp.. .arrant nonsense angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Herrmes: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by SirLakes: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Eh
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by diarysection: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
11 Days to Go - EASTER SINGLES MEGA HANGOUT: Live In Lagos!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Odmic2839(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akadons1:

has he not made it in life with that kiss. There are some kiss in life that change you completely.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Pidginwhisper: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
And this one na news too undecided undecided? Thank God for quora

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by maxwell767(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Watch all their videos here.... grin
https://informationmaxblog..com.ng/
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by kinzation(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Papiikush:
What kind of person is this Ceece?

Short girl

Short tampered

Short arms

Hair like Mami water

Can't complete her sentences

Very aggressive

Eye lashes like that of a harlot

Thick yansh that can't even shake on the dance floor.

Terrible cook

I just pity the poor bastard that will end up picking up a girl like Ceece as wife. He might not be live to celebrate his 50th birthday due to her every day wahala. grin

May we not end up with women like Ceece in Jesus name.
haba bros why na..
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Godsent4life: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
iTunes card needed
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by RogueX: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
yawn
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by BCISLTD: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
sad which kiss..that girl with a heart of stone...see what really happened here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEZiIeKTO0s

Selling my iPhone and iwatch for really cheap...really really cheap

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by CALIPHATEMEDIA: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
The Akwa Ibom State Government, in its efforts to encourage industrialization and investments has continued to partner both local and foreign investors/industrialists.
As part of the drive to industrialize the state and create business opportunities, the government of the day has reached an agreement with some private developers for the commencement of the funding, development and operation of Ikot Abasi Jetty/Storage/Ancillary Services and Liberty Free Zone in Ikot Abasi LGA of Akwa Ibom State.
Click below to read more
http://www.caliphatemedia.info/2018/03/akwa-ibom-state-government-signs-mou.html
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whitemoney: I Will Compensate Boma, Liquorose If I Win BBNaija N90m Grand Prize / Meet CNN International's Anchors & Reporters / BBNaija: Khafi Speaks After Her Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.