Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,034 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:48 AM

My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice (27664 Views)

What Kind Of Job Is This? (Video) / My Job Is Ruining My Family / My Job Is Ruining My Relationship, How Can I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:15am On Mar 21, 2018
Holamscoh:

So u termed a whole 12yrs of vigorous studies a "Just" It's like your brain is paining u smhhh.
No it isn't, considering the level of blunders we see on the internet these days especially from graduates.
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:16am On Mar 21, 2018
Frankicent:

Nawa see whining even a secondary school student can write that.... Smh
Oh no, I'm not whining him...some graduates can't...
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by tbliss22(m): 3:17am On Mar 21, 2018
taylor89:

The worst is the country he's fighting for doesn't care about him in life and death

Oga carry your two left legs commot from the Army

Abi!!! He spoke as if he's being tied down. My advice here is to resign, face life like a man and in a short time you will get a job of your dream.
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by Frankicent(m): 3:19am On Mar 21, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Oh no, I'm not whining him...some graduates can't...

OK oo..
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by owomida1: 4:18am On Mar 21, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Just resign. It is gonna be tough for the first few years, but it will all end in smiles.

You can never resign from the army.
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by Advertising616: 4:31am On Mar 21, 2018
make good money b4 the year runs out

Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by Babyurgly1(f): 4:38am On Mar 21, 2018
Damfostopper:
Hmmmmmm life anagaga.... the same army I want to join via dssc
even me.
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by Burgerlomo: 4:48am On Mar 21, 2018
taylor89:
Hmmm

Bro i feel ur pain and i know 90% of those in the Army was due to unemployment

Now I've two questions to ask theee...

Are you among those that killed the armless IPOB agitators?

Are you in the military to intimate the civilians?

If non of the above then God will hear your cry

If you are involved in the number one above then there's a thunder currently drinking dry gin in Ejigbo waiting to do the needful

If you are free my only advice for you is to find a way and shoot BUHARI and run away

You will be handsomely rewarded here o cooln earth and in heaven

Thanks

Bro you no kill pesin with this your thunder currently drinking dry gin in Ejigbo cool

Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by OkoAnike(m): 5:17am On Mar 21, 2018
doyinbaby:
How would you sustain yourself. Before you find your feet....

Op, look into this and think about it, because it's very key.

1 Like

Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by Dshocker(m): 5:21am On Mar 21, 2018
EmmaJohn12345:
I never dreamt of being a soldier when I was growing up. My dream was going into showbiz ;majoring in acting. At the age of 12 I was already writing scripts to be acted in our secondary school drama club of which I was always being casted as the lead role because of my level of talent and my ability to improvise when acting on stage. On the long run, I was only able to finish my secondary education and things went south.

I ended up in the army 2012. Initially I thought I would be able to come to the Army and sponsor my education but loo and behold what I met was something different. I came to realize that the Army is only enjoyed by the commission officers. The other ranks are just labourers in military uniform.

Frustration set in. All my plans and dreams are just vanishing before my eyes. I have attempted suicide for close to four times. And the thought is still overwhelming. I feel like run away from the Army and follow my dreams because being the Army is doing more harm than good. Pls advice me.

secretly start processings your papers to leave the country to canada or usa,and don't bother telling anyone,not even your best friend in the military,otherwise if it leaks,you might be locked up for 10yrs
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by friendlyadvicer(m): 5:33am On Mar 21, 2018
op, sometimes u jus need a good back rub. u shd know dat men usually give d best back rub. I can give you one. just message me in private. or if any guy is interested in contacting me, 08032773199, only serious, and clean men, not violent or a religious man preaching 2 me 2 change my ways. I chose this lifestyle n enjoy intimate moments with other men n so pls let me be n live my life the way i want.
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by Aldebaran(m): 5:45am On Mar 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by femi4: 5:52am On Mar 21, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Just secondary school certificate and you can type and construct a good sentence...please just further your education and drop that uniform. Really, not everyone is destined to be a fighter...do it now before it is too late.
There is prestige wearing that uniform, don't try to ridicule the uniform
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by herraph: 5:58am On Mar 21, 2018
EmmaJohn12345:
I never dreamt of being a soldier when I was growing up. My dream was going into showbiz ;majoring in acting. At the age of 12 I was already writing scripts to be acted in our secondary school drama club of which I was always being casted as the lead role because of my level of talent and my ability to improvise when acting on stage. On the long run, I was only able to finish my secondary education and things went south.

I ended up in the army 2012. Initially I thought I would be able to come to the Army and sponsor my education but loo and behold what I met was something different. I came to realize that the Army is only enjoyed by the commission officers. The other ranks are just labourers in military uniform.

Frustration set in. All my plans and dreams are just vanishing before my eyes. I have attempted suicide for close to four times. And the thought is still overwhelming. I feel like run away from the Army and follow my dreams because being the Army is doing more harm than good. Pls advice me.

Oga follow your dream. I have forsaken and rejected 4 government jobs, on a platter of gold. And today I'm happy I did. Personal conviction is better than 10 advises you're going to receive.
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 21, 2018
i have seen your type b4,he was able to save only 500k in 7years he bought damfo wit it and nw he drive mile 2 to badagry..he pland to drop out of army
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:21am On Mar 21, 2018
ameri9ja:
LEAVE NOW, THROUGH HOOK OR CROOK.
While u still young. Or you'll soon settle into a comfort zone and you'll use false rationalizations to excuse an unhappy choice.
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 21, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Even you can't type well...
mumu lik u
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2018
taylor89:
Hmmm

If you are involved in the number one above then there's a thunder currently drinking dry gin in Ejigbo waiting to do the needful

If you are free my only advice for you is to find a way and shoot BUHARI and run away

You will be handsomely rewarded here on earth and in heaven

Thanks

lmao! you are a fool!
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by teamv: 6:58am On Mar 21, 2018
friendlyadvicer:
op, sometimes u jus need a good back rub. u shd know dat men usually give d best back rub. I can give you one. just message me in private. or if any guy is interested in contacting me, 08032773199, only serious, and clean men, not violent or a religious man preaching 2 me 2 change my ways. I chose this lifestyle n enjoy intimate moments with other men n so pls let me be n live my life the way i want.
op rub back ba Na 14yrs this one day find oh
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by DRgmodabb1990: 6:59am On Mar 21, 2018
my too ooooo
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by okey777(m): 7:21am On Mar 21, 2018
The worst that can happen to a man is to wake up everyday as an unhappy man, I have had many people in your shoes; one disappeared without informing anyone, while others left through formal resignation. Bro find your way, life may seem difficult at the initial time, but you will enjoy later.

1 Like

Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by Nkmonic: 7:25am On Mar 21, 2018
it is better you resign.
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by EmmaJohn12345: 7:37am On Mar 21, 2018
Thank you bro
okey777:
The worst that can happen to a man is to wake up everyday as an unhappy man, I have had many people in your shoes; one disappeared without informing anyone, while others left through formal resignation. Bro find your way, life may seem difficult at the initial time, but you will enjoy later.
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by EmmaJohn12345: 7:38am On Mar 21, 2018
Thank you all for your advice.... I really appreciate.
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by crunchyg: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2018
EmmaJohn12345:

Oga suicide is never an option in life. There is nothing that went south that can never be corrected it just need time. Real men stay and solve their issues and not run. Stop thinking of suicide, u better pass some people and they never take their live, be a man and find solution to your problem and live a happy life after. May God help you
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by upuphim(m): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Be nice to your superiors to get recommendation for Army education. For example, my ND cértificate is from Army school of finance and administration, Apapa. Make inquiry for other opportunities. Army school of Nursing is there, also. Never think of suicide, it's better you die in active service. Cheer up!
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by ConcernedNL: 8:35am On Mar 21, 2018
EmmaJohn12345:
Bro.... I joined the Army with the hope of sponsoring myself to school... I have never had the thought of molesting anybody nor intimidating people. And God can bear me witness that I have never shed an innocent blood.... I have only served in maiduguri and presently serving in kaduna.

Cant you just resign
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 21, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

No it isn't, considering the level of blunders we see on the internet these days especially from graduates.

It's ok then. I'm sorry i quoted u in that manner.
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by VIJAYOFEM(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2018
taylor89:
Hmmm

You will be handsomely rewarded here on earth and in heaven

Thanks
Abeg dis ur weed dey work o. Which kain weed u take. Na osogbo weed Abeg I need am die. Help a broda ASAP!!!
Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by rukis360(m): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2018
My candid advice is to try to enroll for Nigeria defense academy or police academy, most preferably the latter, remain in ur job for the time being and don't quit yet cus those telling you to quit won't feed u Wen you're jobless, you can be in the army at the same time putting effort to becoming a commissioned officer, if you get the academy u can resign.... Just my 2cents

1 Like

Re: My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice by chairman00100: 8:55am On Mar 21, 2018
taylor89:

Oga officer run for your dear life with your two slippers on your hand before Shekau and APC Nigeria Ltd locates you

I rather die on top of woman in a hotel with my Diick standing erect than die as a soldier

I love you bro

that also means that you died in active service, I love you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Thought I Have Gotten A Job, Cruel Boss / What Can I Do With A Degree In Philosophy? / How I Lost My Dream Job Without Collecting 1 Month Salary - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.